Can dwarves be intelligent, even more intelligent than elves?

Can dwarves be intelligent, even more intelligent than elves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ReDcoPX6-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither gets a bonus or penalty to intelligence in any edition I'm familiar with, so yes.

Of course they can. Anyone can be smarter then another person, OR race.

I mean, god forbid- Theres a troll out there whos a total gentleman, and knows EVERYTHING about blends of tea. Damn good actor to make himself seem retarded too. If he can know about tea, The dwarf can school the elf's ass.

Then he can go make an artifact weapon for fun.

No.

That's only 4 facts

>Theres a troll out there whos a total gentleman, and knows EVERYTHING about blends of tea.
Like Gar, the world's smartest ork, but in troll variety.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ReDcoPX6-g

Elves are +2 Dex, +2 Int OR Wis in 4e.

shut the fuck up you faggot baby

Realistically typical tolkien-esque dwarves are much smarter. Elves are wiser.

Arguably this Maki thing is a cute

>presuming D&D by default

yes d&d is in fact the default

It's all about lifespan. Both races live long, but one learns to mine/prospect/forge/tinker while the other learns magic n shiet.
You get an elf down in the mines and tell him to identify an ore and he'll look as retarded as a dwarf in an elven magic school.

Those are very much editions, however.

No.

Elves are always

1) More attractive
2) More intelligent
3) Faster
4) Better at fighting
5) Better at drinking
6) Better at everything
7) Better

The dumbest dwarf is smarter than smartest elf.

Magic doesn't require intelligence at all, just wave your hands and say oogabooga. The only thing it needs is magical "talent". So elves are all dumb mary sue paris hilton stereotypes who suck gods dick for magic that in the end doesn t matter because good tech always wins over magic.

You're thinking of sorcerers. Elves are supposed to be fancy wizards.

elves are supposed to be dumb illiterate forest-dwelling shitters.

>You get an elf down in the mines

That's the backstory of one of the PCs in a 4e game I'm in. An elf who went to study dwarven engineering and meld it with elven magic. They are an Artificer who is insanely proud of the various things she has made and claims them to be superior to both soulless dwarven machinery or mindless elven golems.

Are you thinking of Keebler elves or something? Elves are supposed to be "hurr people but smart n sexy 10/10s" Mary Sues.

That sounds kinda neat.

Consider it stolen.

Sure they can.

for you

>i'm a contrarian

ok.

Elves are whatever strawman you want to hate the most, apparently.

Whoops, one was meant for

Posting superior tomato.

There are black people who are more intelligent than most white people, aren't there?

Think you'll find that pic related is best tomato.

But didnt the Noldor make better armour and weapons than anything the dwarves ever did?

It seems like elves are just superior all around