Daily reminder that if you force anything related to anime into a tabletop RPG you are the reason nobody wants to play...

Daily reminder that if you force anything related to anime into a tabletop RPG you are the reason nobody wants to play with you

Feel free to try to prove me wrong (you can't)

While I agree with you, I can imagine a group of spergs playing rpg just for that. So there, a hole in your logic.

So that's why I can't find a good Pokemon Tabletop game.

If the whole table is agreement, then there is no forcing going on.

The fact that Anime specific role-playing systems exist immediately disproves your assertion. People play those.

Bingo

see
Obviously

But what if it's an anime like Lain and it's in a shadowrun setting?

Nobody will play, obviously

I've been stealing plots wholesale from anime for years just to fuck with my anti-weeb group. They've been none the wiser, and actually look forward to every game. Suck it nerd.

MAID rpg

>I have to lie to make friends
Ouch.

Man, mods really should get off their asses and prune these /v/-tier threads. I mean, this is just cancer. kys OP, but I suppose enjoy the bump.

Really trying to force anything that other players dont want into a game will make it less enjoyable.

So good job stating the obvious, b8 needs work 3/10

Forcing anything into a tabletop RPG is bad, because the act of forcing in itself is bad, not the content forced.
But that's probably too much of an advanced though for your brain to process.

>Daily reminder that if you force anything
>force
>anything
Found the problem. The subject of WHAT you force isn't the problem so much as that you actually DO force something in there.
It's a cooperative game.

As a weeb shit I actually agree with OP, I never try to force my weebness into my games or games held by friends because I know they don't appreciate shit like that, people need to just discuss shit and set boundaries though instead of being "That guy", it's your GM's world they've worked on it for however long and your animu has no place in that world and you should respect that.

This sort of advice gets repeated in every That Guy/That DM thread and yet people STILL somehow fail to understand it's all about communication and consent than dogmatic rules. Is it autism?

It isn't autism, I play with an autistic weeb every wednesday at a community center and he's never tried to force anime things into the games he plays, he'll make characters reminiscent of anime characters in the looks department, but he'll give them a different personality, I've just noticed some people just actually don't understand because of a really shit upbringing, sure it's fun to just say "Hurr durr autism", but a lot of people forget about the poor fucks that just had shit parents.

t. reformed 'that guy'

No arguement here. If something is explicitly an anime-only thing and hasn't been able to move over to/been stolen by other non-Japanese mediums and storytellers, it's probably because it's one of the shittier parts of anime.
i.e. Haremshit