Now that Shitseeker General has been spamfiltered by the new mods, what's next?

Now that Shitseeker General has been spamfiltered by the new mods, what's next?

I think that Shit Phase general should be next on the chopping block, fuck that piece of shit game and the losers who play it. That is of course until the new mods finally just get sick of all you fucking retards and ban general thread cancer altogether.

PRAISE HIRO

>ban general thread cancer altogether
Do it. Then there will be nothing but 40k threads on this board

The hell are you talking about you fruitcake, the pathfinder general is still there, are you Veeky Forumss' new shitposter of the month?

Why yes he is, and soon the smug anime girls will coming knocking.

You know I don't even mind smug anime posting, it can even by funny at times, this fresh hell on the other hand is never funny.

>this fresh hell on the other hand is never funny. I'll find it funny when this turns into a shitfest, but you're right that OP is not funny and wasting a good thread for another shot at getting more (You)'s like yesterday. The only thing I don't get, is that if you get rid of the all the generals, then mostly everything on Veeky Forums will be "elf slave wat do?" and other stupid shit, and do people really want that.

What. The. Fuck. Why in the hell did it greenpost my whole god dam post. I thought that I made a big enough space. Well, I'm a retard.

Obviously it's because everyone hates the people involved in the threads, not the content. It was the same with quests, if it wasn't for the cancerous losers who liked quests, quests would still be here.

You gotta put a space between the greentext and your normal post, and yeah there no logic behind it, it's all "I don't like it this one thing so let's remove everything" or just bitter retards who don't want to face the fact that something's change coughquestscough and need to scream until they get over it

>Now that Shitseeker General has been spamfiltered by the new mods, what's next?
But it's just here.
Are- are you OK?

I think he might be literally retarded.

Man look at all these paizo drones in denial, holy shit.

This is even better than the death of quests

Here's your (you) scizo-chan

You're trying too hard. Let trolling come naturally, and stop trying to force it.

You fool, now he'll start raving about butt hurt pf fags more!

I think at this point we're falling into a but of self-evident truth situation on that one

Curses foiled again!

get a trip

OP does. And goddammit, he's going to post this every damn day until you care too.

LMFAO I get it, it's funny because the title is Pathfinder, but you changed it to Shitseeker, because it's still kinda similar but you used a negative adjective to express your displeasure! XD

Oh, oh, I also got Shit Phase! You replaced the Eclipse in Eclipse Phase with shit, because you also do not look upon it favorably! EPIC WIN! LOL PEDOBEAR AND POOL'S CLOSED

Jesus christ you're fucking furious, aren't you? Stop feeding the troll you idiot.

JOKES ON YOU, IDIOT. I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY