Succubae have been under extreme economic discrimination since the extinction of humans

>succubae have been under extreme economic discrimination since the extinction of humans
>They are the subject of the lingering fear of the last human empire
>The war of expansion they waged was only ended by the creation of Arcane Super Weapons
>Due to cross-breeding, the entire human genome is now within their gene-pool, and no where else
>They say this 'companion' race was actually an ancient wizard's failsafe to prevent human extinction
>Theoretically, just one resurrected human could true breed his entire race back into existence within a few short generations
>The powers that be have thus devoted themselves to suppressing all forms of necromancy and resurrection

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/999421/37cc7b54e1/
docs.google.com/document/d/15nh2o8qT1atMyxcN5T_85A6QCVIoVWQVv9MpIvB2C9I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*succubi

What the fuck.

It's an interesting concept. Are you planning on writing this out?

Wow, what's all that gay shit you typed about?

Hmm... this is either some Fucked - up world-building, or some decent Realm-crafting. Either way the main flaw is that any campaign run using this excludes the use of humans, which generally means your party will be entirely special snowflakes.

This is gonna turn into another Male Human Fighter from Farmersville thread.

What are these non-human races?
Are they all classic monster races?

nah man, they're bae

Elves are dominant race, variety of demon races as plot makes interesting

So what makes an original-style human any more of a threat than the human/succubus hybrids?

What makes the demonic races demonic? Are they from Hell and have invaded, or are they just a race of people that look and act like ye olde succubi\incubi?

Ability to channel divine energy

Mostly an elven slur equuvalent to barbarian

>Cool! Can I play pic related?

This sounds like the sort of plot a hentai author who thinks they can put an epic saga in their work writes.

Elves look more like humans than succubi.
Go for a salad bowl of giant spiders, toads, tentacle beasts and golems.

Pretty close to the plot of Saturn's Children, only with sex androids in the post-human world of sentient robots.

Worth reading if only for the amusing robot sex by the way. The orbital catapult fucking the space capsule is a highlight.

I would read that doujin.

Its all about those Korean gorillian page ones now with decent stories and sex as a bonus.

They're not even that long, it's just that each panel is separated by five seconds of scrolling.

Traditional comics fit more in one page than those korean phone comics fit in three.

So, succubi are now humanity(s closest remaining relative and inheritor)? I can roll with it.

>there's been no rampant succubus posting
what timeline am I in

I love me some thiccubus.

don't we all?

I actually like this. Not even from a magical realm perspective either. This has the potential to be a decent story as long as everyone on board is mature about it. Unfortunately, as we all know, most players can't take shit seriously. Those who do are often drowned out by the other retards at the table. From my experience, at least.

Isn't that Onyxia from WoW.

I dunno. Have another.

I wouldn't mind binding THAT demonic entity to my eternal will.

Would you include other millennia old fail safe resurrection plans? Or would that dilute the plot too much?

It makes a better story than it does a campaign/setting.

Don't try to deny that the realm appeals to you

Barrenstein

As a general rule of thumb regarding plot, you can fluff it up as much as you want but always remember your players won't care about it half as much as you do. You can write five-thousand years of backstory and a textbook describing diplomatic relations between two city-states if you want to and it will all be mainly for you, not your players.

Players only care about whats directly in front of them. They are mainly reactive to events unfolding in front of them, not proactive. They will fight the Vampire Queen that's terrorizing the town and loot her castle but they won't give a shit about her backstory or why she's attacking in the first place if there's no incentive or interest.

Ever wonder what a game would be like if you were playing with clones of yourself?

I have to get back...

Back to the Bearistan universe.

Why the fuck are their swords fixed to her knee?
And where is the sheath for that third sword?
This irritates me far more than it should.

I'm honest enough to admit it would end selfcest.

Well the ancient wizard put himself into a stasis spell and is waiting for his OC race to take over the world, and once they have his spell will fade and he will be able to repopulate the world with his waifus.

Same here, but after we eventually got tired, I'd like to think it would be a good game.

I do and have been doing something similar to this but in more subtle, more ecological, more biodome kind of scenario.

To put it into simple terms:

>Portals to the Elemental planes of: earth, fire, water, air, food, & machine, occur naturally and reliably during events of high-elemental expression.

>These portals are two way: elementals & elements come out and physical/natural animals, monsters, people, plants, microbes, etc go in.

>Cross-Contamination has lead to the 'soft' terraforming of the various elemental planes: Tropical islands in the plane of water, grassy badlands in the plane of earth, etc.

>This has lead to countless extinct organisms both big and small being preserved and re-introduced into the physical world every now and again.

>Speciation though is a thing, so not "every" animal is perfectly preserved.

how do they have a stable population on the other side of the gates?

This would be the worst disaster in human history. After all, there's nobody I hate more than myself.

I'd get great characters that work well together and have for the most part co-operated with their backstories, but OOC they would all be insufferable around the table.

Can you give an example?

exhentai.org/g/999421/37cc7b54e1/

[Ramjak] Atonement Camp Ch.0-31

What's with all the whitespace, is this a common thing with the koreans?

Yes.

As says, yes it is a common trait of korean web-published comics.

That's the sort of stuff I could read through, but I wouldn't be able to fap to.

>just one resurrected human could true breed his entire race back into existence within a few short generations
Wouldn't you want to start with at least a dozen or so to avoid the resulting new human population becoming really inbred in short order?

If you had 10 human males mate with about 500 succubi each the new human population wouldn't have to worry much about inbreeding.

The breakpoint of human genetic variability is like 6000 individuals, because our genes are SO very similar. Unless succubi have layered storage genes or something that won't be enough.

The number can be much lower if you impose strict control over who can mate with who.

i think you might be right

They're meant to be read on mobile, so you have a panel at once.

I wrote something similar some time ago. Get ccd0's 4chanX first though.

docs.google.com/document/d/15nh2o8qT1atMyxcN5T_85A6QCVIoVWQVv9MpIvB2C9I/edit?usp=sharing

Every succubus contains new human dna. Theres no danger as long as the new humans only breed with succubi for the first generations

>Calling that thicc
Bitch, please, get on my level.

Every human needs to breed only with succubi for 5 generations or so.
After that the fact that they share a single ancestor isn't such a big deal anymore.
And if they do get in a bottleneck again, the succubi are still there.

This is the dankest timeline.

You can do better than that.

>Hundreds of demons referenced throughout various cultures
>Let's keep focusing on one that makes my dinky tingle

Why the fuck would you focus on the shit that doesn't draw people in?

Inbreeding is a horseshoe curve.

I don't think that would be a problem. Any male worth his weight wont pass the chance to lay a literal semen demon

>Bearistan
man, and i thought isis was the scariest thing in the middle east...

I think we figured why humanity went extinct.

Shame the bitch is dumb like a sack of bricks.
Slutty is best served with smart.

yeah, the war was pretty bad, but living with rations was worth it. At least I wasn't alone.

This idea is actually nice.

Of course if said Succubi are walking gene banks and each one of them has like thousands of varied genetic materials to actually allow to give birth to people that wouldn't be so inbred.

Remember. It is required to have 600000 individuals to result in genetic variety.

You'd be able to easily avoid inbreeding for several generations by rebreeding with the succubi

Also, it's 6000, not 600,000

Hmmm. If that's the case then OK.

I really hope you will some day find a group where this is not true.

Also hide them from retard Paladins.

>entirely peaceful repopulation program
>paladins fuck it all up because they have to smite demons

Paladins man.

They wouldn't be themselves if they didn't do this.

Even if it were the only way to get humanity from the verge of extinction or actually reverse their extinction.

It would probably help if these people weren't called demons for no actual reason. I mean, satyrs have the whole horns 'n' hooves thing going on, and they get a free pass because they're just nature spirits or something.

Agreed.

That, or label them as safe and have Paladins be brutally punished for so much as sneezing at one since these ladies are the only way to bring back humanity.

I like the red skinned ones.

Aren't these supposed paladins going to be born from succubi for the first generation anyway?

"Mom, I love you, but you're a succubus so I have to smite you."

>Implying Satyrs aren't evil

As I said.

Paladins.

99% of the time they don't require thinking.

>Kinslayer becomes renowed champion for putting his unending devotion to his duty

What would you do if you were a succubus?

if everybody is special nobody is special.
But why would it be fucked - up world-building, or decent Realm-crafting ?

Suck 30 dicks per day.

That'd either be a pretty sad, or hilarious scene to see play out.

Probably leech off some rich bloke.

I prefer the bard version of this.

>Mom, I love you, but you're a succubus so I have to fuck you

Well if your offspring turns out to be retards from inbreeding you can always go to stasis again and start from a clean slate after they have died. Maybe the next spell will fix them.

Why people fetishize fat chicks is beyond me.

Live a comfy life by infiltrating the royal court and becoming queen.

At some point they will notice that you aren't aging.

'Die' and then take the place of the next in line.

You can't keep that going forever you evil slut.

Little did the boy know that his mother had intentionally raised him to believe that smiting was something completely different from paladins normally did.

And so begins a young paladin's quest to smite all the evil.