Which MTG color is your favorite, and why?

Some guy made a similar poll trying to make a collaborative deck. The results of that poll were that Black, Red, and Green were a complete tie, but I'm wondering if that's the case, so... new poll?

Note I say favorite, not best. We all know mono-Blue can mess your shit up if played right. What do you prefer to play?

strawpoll.me/11717375

Answer the poll and argue why your segment(s) of the color pie have the best cards, the most flavor, and are the most fun to play.

Also, have a picture of a dragon fucking a car.

I started as a Green-Black Player, way back when Thallids were a thing. I loved the Growth and Graveyard control flavor of those kind of decks, so I really have to vouch for that over anything else.

What the fuck is this image
why is the dragon fuckin a car

It's a thing. I don't know why but it's a thing.

It is a wonderous thing, untouched by the /d/eviants as of yet... We shall take it for our own!

> Black+White
Get life gain cards like clerics thrown in with cards that take away your life. You can feed the system easily. Use a few white enchantments too, to buff up your black regenerating cards and call it a day. The only real problem with black and white is that if often you get fucked by having too much of one, or too much of the other. Mostly white means you've got some nice enchantments and a few healing creatures, while mostly black may drain you to death.

g-guys, I wanna go home

Too Late!

I hope you realize there are countless examples of this subject matter.

That's all I got. Maybe I'll find more later.

P -please don't.

Hah! Colorless isn't a color in the lead. Now if only we could convince Wizards of the same thing.

blue board buddy

It's a toss up between blue and black because I'm an asshole. Lore wise as well.

This must be your first day on the internet.

Blue mana.

Not even once.

Ah, my bad. I tried to find images where genitalia were tastefully censored by the car. Deleted.

Ah, shit. Won't let me delete.

IT HAS GROWN TO POWERFUL.

time for a ban then!

Wait, try this!

HAHA let's see how you handle THIS!

RETURN , , , , , AND TO YOUR ACCURSED HAND!

Green and blue since I'm a commander fag.

I love ramping, drawing cards, and +1/+1 counters

Ah, shit... I mean, if a janitor would be nice enough to remove it and not report that'd be great. I mean, this is hardly the worst thing posted to a blue board. Looking at you, PFG OP pics.

I interrupt with this.

Theoretically speaking, what could possibly go wrong with fucking a car as a dragon?

Well, you're a dragon, so forget the notion that glass could harm your mighty dick. In fact, you need something like a car to give you any sort of stimulation in the first place.

Nah, main problem is probably getting your knot wedged in between the seats.

There are people unable to afford the damages caused. Dragon on Car fucking needs to be consensual and organized, otherwise all you do is hurt others.

Interesting... seems that it's a near tie to every color but white. And Colorless. Also a pretty good concensus on cards that try and use shitty grey diamond symbols.

Alright, Veeky Forums, would you rather sex your ideal dragon, or your ideal car

Alternatively: Anthro-Dragon Monster girl or Anthro-Car girl?