This is the average Veeky Forums poster

>this is the average Veeky Forums poster
You guys never taught me this

This is the average catfish

god save us

turkroach

I just saw that thread and dropped my jaw over you fucking retarded neckbeards, I've fucking closed that shit because I was cringing so hard reading it.

Does any other MAN here feels bad when he sees a thread like this? Do you pathetic NEET bastards really get a hard on, because of some bitch attention whoring here? No wonder there is so many pathetic loser NEETs out there struggling. Holy shit, you truly are the most delta specimen there is.

I actually feel sad for any guy out there that cares about something like this. A girl with a photo, really, wow. And you wonder why women are the way they are. Jesus, I'm actually mad that so many men, my breed, are so pathetic over a vagina.

OP do you have daddy issues and need attention? Pathetic.

Plus the fact that she is a 6/10 on photo. Probably 3-4/10 when you wake up to her and she doesn't look perfect for a camera shot without makeup.

Have non of you ever had g for what. This bitch is nothing special, your average girl from high school you don't even remember anymore the second you are out of high school.

4/10 trying too hard

Did she post her wallet? I want to give her some btc.

What thread was that?

Im thinking of selling two girls I know that are super into me but I never allowed them to sex me.
a 21 year old thai girl and 16 year old greek girl
would I be able to, basically, pimp them on Veeky Forums?

I missed that. Is there a link?

>inspect element
>making photo of monitor pretending to be chink
weak bait

I tend to agree, but the correct response is just to ignore it then. The people railing at her and other anons and posting gore and shit are just as bad as the pathetic, thirsty anons. Whether they were thirsty or triggered, either way they were projecting how important it all was to them.

I think my final and the final comment in the thread sums it up.

They're always going to be there and it doesn't make any difference to you - women aren't attracted to that sort of thing, do you think it's sending up their premium?

It doesn't.

NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET! If they can't compete without abusing male hormones then they should fuck off, at least from anonymous boards like this and stick to instawhoring. The other user was right, it is people given them the attention that makes them like that. They are all as empty-headed as each other. No better than monkeys, low IQ imbeciles that need to die out already. But nooo, we will end up with idiocracy because of this shit. So yeah, fuck this shit. We are a broken society user and it all stems from the mothers.

Meh, whatever.

Using looks to get what you want is actually a smart strategic move. It's only ugly people that hate on that fact and think that you can't be both attractive and high IQ.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOMMY LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

It is manipulative and for the MAJORITY of people who are average IQ it will leave you devoid of personality and miserable when your looks fade. Think Al Bundy and his football glory days. Been there and done that, I did very well for myself IRL looks wise growing up but found it empty and shallow, because it is. With women, they are doubly fucked because their looks are supposed to be used to attract a mate so they can have a family and not die alone and unhappy with cats. By 35+ (being generous, left face it the wall hits women about the age of 25-30) it I too late and they are only fucking themselves over. Men at least have an extra 10 years on that 35+ figure and then another 10 for every 10 million in your bank account. Women fail to realise this. Cat accessories and little shit toy dogs are going to be big business in 5 or so years time. Fuck investing in coinbase stock, buy shares in your local pet store if you want to get rich.

> i unironically orbit these roasties

I didn't realize there were so much betas on Veeky Forums I this convinced me indefinitely to not listen to anything biz says and do exactly the opposite 98% of the time.

Only right answer in that thread were and

t. normie

>how cancer address an oldfag.

>low IQ imbeciles that need to die out already

well technically they are dying out

Ha, I hadn't read that but I couldn't have put it better myself.
I tried but failed.

The reduction in high IQ people and lowering of the standard doesn't count lol.

yeah feel the same way man pisses me off. But to be honest I am very misogynistic and think that any value people find in women's looks should be non existent. Unfortunately in today's cultured they get a free ride if they just look good. Fuck that noise man.

Oh, wait... OK. I am dumb. You actually linked my comment LMAO. Maybe I am the low IQ imbecile... bollocks.

That was a copy paste (see pic related), but still an absolute fact anyway, and it's a good thing someone posted that on the thread.

Ah cool. Well, mine was a rant off the top of my head. That was much better even if it was pasta. People keep forgetting why we have the no girls rule! It's the worst part of most social media. I come to places like this to escape that shit and its also why any girl saying they are a girl for no reason gets a hard time from me.

this thread is teaching me that Veeky Forums is mostly normie.
i guess it's to be expected since it hasn't been around for very long.

Also this pisses me off, you want to know why I believe there is inequality in the world because of shit like this. Men are naturally attracted to women, and as you can see these fucking idiots flock over some internet girl who wants nothing to do with them but get free fucking money. It's why I treat atractive women unequally because it's only fair, all their life they are treated like gods just for their looks. Fuck that. And guess what due to our fucking backwards bat shit culture, you will take priority over me if you are less experienced for a job just because you are a female. And guess what people will treat you better and flock over you just because you look good. Now for unattractive women I respect you, but for those seldom few, the rich white girls who abuse the system and are considered unequal I say this from the bottom of my heart FUCK YOU.

so between Veeky Forums and Fantasy football I solely see women based on ADP/market value. Like if I see an 8 that others value at 6 I'm like fuck yeah. But an 8 people value at 10 is a waste of oxygen.
I was talking to a girl that was a solid 7.5 that I thought was going at like 6. found out everyone thought she was a 9 and lost all interest.I also hit up freshmen based on potential, like I dated a girl as like a long term investment onetime
Anyone else this way?

manipulating people is wrong, right? You just said it is manipulative. It's not smart though, it's really easy, women just act clueless and post pictures with their tits out and are like "hurr der gimme bitcoins, oops my pussy is out".

YOU WILL NEVER EARN RESPECT FROM ME THAT WAY. IT IS DEGENERATE.

Regardless of who you are I don't give a fuck, this is unfair, how is it not. If we were all attractive women then their wouldn't be a problem yeah ( other than society collapsing ).

It just pisses me off that anyone on biz gives a shit because I kind of like this board. I'm not mad that it exists i'm mad that this board gives it attention.

YOU NIGGER COAL BURNING BITCH! ALL WHITE BITCHES ARE MADE FOR THE BBC! TINY WHITE DICKS MAKE HER PANTIES COLDER THAN LIQUID NITROGEN! COLDER THAN THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE! GOTTA GET THAT MASSIVE DARK SCHLONG!

It's because this board is now r/bitcorn see

Both the white knights and the edge lords on that thread or retarded

just some larper's whore from a few hours ago

wow look at you, so alpha

Hey, that's me.

How many BBCs have you taken in your life? Be honest.

ayy

>this angry edgy guy again

2/10 ok dirt bike, does she run?