I've gambled 10 eth down to 4 on alts. I'm going to just gamble it on dice, I don't care anymore...

I've gambled 10 eth down to 4 on alts. I'm going to just gamble it on dice, I don't care anymore. At least I can finally leave this life behind.

Just give it to a poorfag like me user.

give it to me and ill invest it for you :) i'll split you a nice share of what we make

Fuck off rakesh, you pajeets are filthy scammers

Lol I actually did this a few months ago and managed to turn 4 ETH into 20 with three wins in a row. Good luck OP.

You could get at least 6 by buying vertcoin below 50k. It will probably see a pump to 80k start in the next couple days.

You'd have better chances gambling on more alts than you'd have on rolling dice. Those things smell scammy af

Nah you can see the results right out on the blockchain if you use Etheroll.

Thanks for the help but I feel dead inside only a quick 3x can save me if I win I will put it all on vert.

just buy link with it, same thing but much more exciting

Don't be dumb user. Once you have 1 eth you'll have been happy with 2. Be smart. Buy something that seems low or going sideways. I don't even really have faith in VTC as a coin, but I have faith in this pump during the altcoin rally.

I lost. Goodbye comrades.

Fucking retard.

Do half LINK and half Cardano. wait 3 years for cardano and LINK should blow up by the end of next year

post screengrabs

I want to feel sorry for you, but I cant, 4 eth is more than enough to keep trading and make up for your mistakes. I've seen a lot of posters here that have way way less than you and even then they don't gamble it like a fucking low-iq nigger.

I hope you were larping.

That's nothing, I sold all my 25 Eth for Bitcoin and it dipped to 5k then traded it for BCash and it tanked and sold at a loss. Wiped 80% of my folio, missed every moon mission since including the most recent ones waiting for the dip. Basically went from 25 ETH to like 4 in one month.

God, you weren't larping.

I kept 1.5 eth to cash out on coinbase but I don't think there's much of a point any more i think I'll just roll it too except now I need three wins.

now this is autism