Instruct the children not to dream of chivalry and swordsmenship. Instruct them to dream of infrastructure

Instruct the children not to dream of chivalry and swordsmenship. Instruct them to dream of infrastructure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTJQTc-TqpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This image is aesthetically pleasing.

Go dream of if yourself faggot, That's boring as fuck.

Indeed it is.

>Engineering
>Boring
Please tell me since when developing means to evaporete entire cities with single, relatively small package dropped from the sky is "boring", you fucking short-sighted moron?

The logistics, calculations, and everything else that goes into planning and development. It doesn't matter how cool the end product is, making it is a loot of hard, tedious, boring work.

Breaking news - hard work pays better
Sometimes

Same deal with pretty much everything if you're not a nerd about that given thing. Most people obsessed with HONOR in BATTLE don't smith their own swords and armor either.

Basically train your kids to be nerds, there'll always be enough folks who want to swing the sword/push the button.

lol no

And this is how Tile Fucker begins, isn't it?

Its pretty sexy

Did you travel here from the 1950s or something?

Which part of the spoiler you didn't get?

As is learning how to use a sword. Drill and drill and drill and drill and drill and mind numbing drill.

You should teach them that to achieve their dreams of chivalric conquest and the expansion of Christendom they need good infrastructure.

MAKE SIM CITY GREAT AGAIN!

Oh yes, we need more streets, for walking and other things.

Indeed. Dream it so much, so strongly, in a synchronized and focused fashion.

Dream it until your thoughts become infraestructural tulpas. Build at the speed of hope, power the hammer with love, maintain the gears through sheer discipline. Cultivate the crystalization until its speed competes with elven tree growth.

Shape the earth into basalt columns highways, hollow the mountain unto a geode petropolis, will the magma to pierce upwards and agreggate the good ores into floating lumps.

Our ancestrals aren't just memories; they are our most lifelike statues, the Dream-Lords whose eternal dreaming makes us so, from the tiniest hair to the greatest oath; from the pickled cabbage to the Living Mountain.

All dwarven civilization is a dream come true, built on ethereal pillars stronger than adamantium. And the ultimate duty, and pleasure, of all proper dwarfs is to attain a place among those that make us what we are.

youtu.be/NTJQTc-TqpU

That looks incredibly bumpy.

On the other hand, I'll probably look worse when I'm 1800.

>infraestructural tulpas

>Be 13
>Read Storm of Iron
>Get fascinated with war logistics and trench engineering
I must be as autist as Perturabo or more.

And then there's this miracle of engineering. It's a flood control system that serves the same function as a dam. Unlike a dam, after 2272 years it's still 100% functional.

In army there are a lot of hard, tedious and boring work too. So, no difference.

Children love building, especially if it includes a train. They only pick up chivalry from cartoons and books.

Dwemers plz go, you don't exist anymore

I will not let them dream of chivalry and swordsmanship, I will have them dream of citizenship: the right to enjoy the protection granted by the Constitution, and the duty to defend the Social Contract.

He never even fucked any tiles whatsoever.

that's an odd french flag, why does it have two extra colors?

The royalist French flag was adapted by adding the colors of Paris (blue and red) to it during the Revolution.

>had to look up source for this
>ended up reading all of Redwin of the Forge #1

Broke my heart it did.

Go back to bed General Kozlov. You've already lost to Elodie.

Most people obsessed with HONOR in BATTLE don't actually fight battles either, at least not with swords. That's why they can obsess over it without getting killed by someone who just sees it as a job.

SHEHAI SHEN SHE RU