Wanna go back year back and buy bitcoin... Here is your change now

Wanna go back year back and buy bitcoin... Here is your change now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwjJ10oO3Cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck are you even saying OP

pic related, my sia bags

I love Sia but the supply differences between it and bitcoin are fucking astronomical.

Once all people start to have private Sia wallets to hold their shit coins on their, it will reach over $10 from 1 cent.

there's already a wallet, shit for brains

Just sell your bags Charlie
There are coins better than Sia

I wanna swig from the chandelier

youtube.com/watch?v=LwjJ10oO3Cs

even better

>wanna go back year back
>here is your change
Pajeets outsourcing to even stupider pajeets to shill now. What an age we live in.

The economics of this coin are just crazy. The logic is that you'll pay to store data and that people will receive Siacoins as a return. Currently the price is $2 a TB? and recently SiaCoin announced they were now storing 100TB of data. So the product they've built has $200 a month revenue (two hundred dollars... not 200k, not 200m, $200)

Now the token has a market cap over $300m. What is the level of growth required to justify that price? You will not achieve it through selling it to an end user, only way you'll generate a profit is by selling it under the greater fool theory.

IF, and it's a huge IF, this were to start getting traction, what would other web storage companies do? Wait to lose market share? They'd either create their own version and squash you. They'd buy the team out and kill the product. Or lower their prices to bleed out the company.

iM a big whale buy sia now, i'm going to pump it

Calling Sia the new Bitcoin when there is RAIBLOCKS

STOP SHILLING MY COIN.
WE STILL HAVE A YEAR TO GO.

No company would ever do what sia is doing. It would be a huge as fuck liability and not to mention a legal nightmare

>The economics of this coin are just crazy. The logic is that you'll pay to store data and that people will receive Siacoins as a return. Currently the price is $2 a TB? and recently SiaCoin announced they were now storing 100TB of data. So the product they've built has $200 a month revenue (two hundred dollars... not 200k, not 200m, $200)
>Now the token has a market cap over $300m. What is the level of growth required to justify that price? You will not achieve it through selling it to an end user, only way you'll generate a profit is by selling it under the greater fool theory.
>IF, and it's a huge IF, this were to start getting traction, what would other web storage companies do? Wait to lose market share? They'd either create their own version and squash you. They'd buy the team out and kill the product. Or lower their prices to bleed out the company.
You can't just pull their own decentralized storage system out of their ass. That's why sia is taking so long - it's not that easy. This shit is still alpha stage too. It's a risky investment but the benefits will be huge if they accomplish what they are going after.

Throw a few hundred on and hold for a few years. Could be a fat chunk of change by then. Otherwise we're going to be seeing all these posts about how people used to host on sia or they had a few hundred and now they are missing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is a solid project but risky.

I went through their roadmap... it sounded like they are making a clone of torrent... whats the point of reinventing the wheel?

>the absolute level of retardation

I’m amazed you guys are even able to breathe and type at the same time

Yeah. Just like when sia was shilled a half year ago to no end. Being the next moonmaker.

Except that if you held your bags you'd litarelly go minus x5000 and eventually have to pay for the bags youre holding
I almost fell for the shills but I end up not buying. Watching the price now I feel real bad for the bag holders

i bought this piece of shit at 500 sats literally the worsr investment of my life

alright then tell us some use cases for sia

>i bought this piece of shit at 500 sats literally the worsr investment of my life
>Investment

You 'invested' in an early version prototype. This one isn't your typical Veeky Forums pump and dump ADD shitcoin. Set it and forget it and come back in a when

> not trading a trading coin
> holding a trading coin until it's down 100x
ISHIGGYDIGGY faggot

I literally trade this coin weekly and make 10-15% a trade. The fuck is wrong with you people?

I wish pajeets would at least attempt to formulate a comprehensible English sentence instead of a sanjeev word salad.

Well if you buy it and shill it with OP on Veeky Forums you can get others to buy in, propping up the price.

prove that isnt a use case...
yeah. you cant.

a few months ago I traded sia without knowing what it was
made like 30% gains may be

but after research and noticing that the market of sia is $330m I get a very bad feeling about all the crypto market

Sia has a functional platform. A lot better than ~75% of other coins.