IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CRYPTO OVER 6 MONTHS AND HAVENT MADE 50k+ YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Fuck you bitch literally everything barly started mooning these past 2 months and i was in alts

$6k in May, cashed out $13k, currently at $70k.

Yeah, I held alts instead of selling them during the fork

made $4k since June. What am I doing wrong pajeet?

you need to change that to if you haven't made 300% you poor faggot, some of us have actual capital and put in 100k+, i have 50k swings in my portfolio daily

got in when eth 300 was in june/july bought for 10k, then it crashed and all allts were bad, bought neo, China happened, bought 0x ath, it halved. So it took me a long time to get better, now i have Almost doubled my money, but I'm owning 50k link and 25k req so i'm feeling comfy

either started too small or are shit at picks LUL

>He didn’t even make 100k past 6mo

>made exactly 50k
Wew

Pretty much.
I feel bad for those who have less than 200k right now. Every top coin still has 10x-potential within the next two years, it's life on easy mode.

I'll tell it again
I started with 21K, dropped down to 13K and I gave up
If I held for 4 months until now, I would have had 150K

Just hold, it will keep going up

3 months, only 900 dollars. If only I didn't use super safe strategies and researched more instead of playing vidya, I could have made 2k more.

I have 75k but I bought Eth 9 months ago. Fucking pathetic I know. Sold 600 litecoins at 40 dollars. All my NEO at 9. Bought chainlink. Among other things. Fuck me.

I've been here since July and made 6k.

If I had simply stuck with my original purchase (5k worth of LTC) I'd be laughing all the way to the bank. But no, I jumped from shitcoin to shitcoin.

I had the opportunity so many times to sell shitcoins for x2 profits but I was never good at that, I always got attached to coins once they rallied and thought if I just stuck with them they would eventually make me rich. My big mistake, which I kept repeating, was betting against big daddy BTC.

>tfw turned $300 into $2500
>could have made bank if I actually put decent money into it

Kinda hurts desu

>made $75k
>fucking pathetic
I know exactly how you feel but look at it this way, what other sector could you be saying that about right now? That's still damned good and even if people like us don't make it to lamboland we'll still make enough to buy a home.

started with $200 bucks just for fun in october, have about $2000 now with the bitcoin surge and all.

I'm going to make 200 into 1 million brehs... just watch me

>tfw started 2 weeks ago and doubled my money

this is scary shit bro, if this lasts we can both be in lamboland by next year

I started with $300usd. I turned it into and then lost 18btc trading shit coins. I'm broke again. Fuck this life.

I have had a tremendous advantage and completely pissed it away. I first learned about bitcoin in 5th grade in 2010 or so from a friend. We kind of grew apart and I haven't heard much about crypto until march of this year when I was looking to buy ethereum at $50. My dad was going to give me $5k to start investing, but I never followed through and eventually forgot about it. Just coming back now since bitcoin hit $10k. I want to fucking die lmao.

Started with 15k now I have 85k in crypto and cashed 30 out. I got in as eth mooned then pissed a lot of my gains away on shit coins because I had no idea what I was doing. Overall I'd give myself a solid 6.5/10.

Yeah that's about exactly where I am at. My initial investment has basically only followed the total crypto marketcap and I have have made umpteen gains and losses along the way

Started with 800 euros in may turned it into 14000 euros. I could have easily 4 times this if I didn't panic sold my dgb (I bought it at 197 sats when bitcoin wad like 2k dollars) and if I did'nt sell 40 litecoin for 55 dollars 2 months ago. (Bought 85 at 47 dollar)

>mfw made $50k just last hour

$800 in June, $2.3k now

$2.5K initial in late June, $20K now

Expecting $100K+ next year from my portfolio, with no additional investment.

>slowly over time put in 20k principal
>daytrade like a madman
>surprise myself with how well im doing
>now up to 50k
>withdraw 25k so im playing with only profits
>turn 25k into 72k
>feel good about myself

>realize that if i never traded at all and just held I would have been a millionaire
>feel bad about myself

ha... ha ha... life is funny

Reading charts all day is no way to live user time playing vidya is time well spent

>YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
Yeah I invested in LINK, could've had $100k+ but instead I have

At least you didmt meet the love of your life watch her die of cancer then fall in love with some stalker bitch like tom hanks in that movie lmao

is a mill good ?

Life is beautiful

dont let hindsight obscure the fact that you've done very well for yourself, user. regret will get you nowhere, just try and be smarter about it in the future.

I know dat feel user. I held ltc for a very long time, wasn't doing shit. Soon after I sold it it mooned like crazy. This market is all about luck i swear

Looks to me like everyone's problem was fucking around on shitcoins

i invested $500 in September and now have 500k

im 18

this is the easiest shit ever

In 6 months you should have 3x'd your investment in USD at bare minimum. Honestly with half a brain you would be at 10x or more but I understand some of you are double digit IQ brainlets. Hopefully you've still managed to 3x.

Yeah that would be pretty bad lmao. I'm still early enough I think though.

Nice LARPing bro. Wanna show some proof dude?

By "making 50k", are you referring to cashing out, or the bitcoin value?

If you are holding onto the bitcoin, you have not yet realized any real gain until you sell it.

As an investor (not in bitcoin), there are some real problems with bitcoin. One being that it is more difficult to sell than to buy. Either due to the selling cap limits, or the fact that some apps like Coinbase don't allow for selling in places like Canada.

The other glaring issue is that 95% of bitcoin is mined in China. And probably by a handful of people. You only need to look at what happened with Porsche and Volkswagon in 2008-2009, to see what happens when a single entity holds the majority of an asset.

The other problem with Bitcoin, voiced by most investors, is that bitcoin has no inherent value. A house or other asset has value which people deem as being valuable or can generate a future return.

Bitcoin's value is based solely on nothing but speculation. The return on investment for BTC investors isn't based on bitcoin generating value - but on the fact that it is easier to buy bitcoin than selling it. There's no generation of wealth from bitcoin. It's just people pushing the same dollars back and forth.

At some point, BTC will reach a peak value. At that point, people's "investment" opportunity will be gone.

But classic investors in real assets can reproduce their profitable gains year after year.

yo what do you trade on? ive been using plus 500 but it is so fucking bad

Fuck off, kike.

>One being that it is more difficult to sell than to buy.

He gets it. This is why I laugh at you all with your 'millions'

how did you manage that?

There is literally no combination of trades that would have made this possible

>invest $500 into high quality kneepads
>suck 500k dicks for 1$ each

ez

You should check out MOD. Actual product with actual use cases done. They're preparing for mass production of said product come Q1 2018 and they already have companies lined up to use it.

Best thing is, it has recurring dividends which "fundamental" investors such as yourself love. Be aware though this coin will dump after every dividend since we're in crypto.

Started in June
>Spent 40k
>Coins worth 150k
>BTC, LTC, NEO, BTC, ETH

I have no idea what im doing, if I can do this shit so can you. Just gotta have that 40k to put in, get a SoFi or mommy loan if you're a poorfag.

oops meant this guy for the 4th coin. Whats this guy gonna do in 2018?

$50k from what starting point? $10k?

depends on if it gets any hype from lightning network moving forward

>have been in crypto since march
>few months ago started beta orbiting this girl
>told her about how i am invested in crypto and have made a thousand dollars
>she later said she wanted to try after hearing about bitcoin in the news
>by this point i had lost my 1k in profits and most of my initial crypto investment in chainlink but didnt want to tell her cause she thought i was an investment guru
>helped her sign up on coinbase a few weeks ago
>she put 1k into litecoin when it was at 100 and bought 1 ether at 450
>tfw she has made like 2.5k in a week
>tfw she has been sending me updated screenshots of coinbase charts everytime her coins go up another 50 percent everyday
>tfw she sends texts about how much money we are making and i just say "yea haha its crazy" while i dont even own any of the coins on coinbase
>she is unaware i have lost money since i began and that she has made more money in her first week than i made at any point since march
>tfw she said she is going to use some of the money to go on a trip with chad

Turned $100 into this since June of this year. Also cashed out (stupidly) .25 BTC for $400.
>mfw this should be $8000
Kinda wanna die

quality post
screencapped

made 100$ since june, too pussy to make a trade

seriously considering pasta la vista

you've got a shitload of BTS and not a single EOS token, the ticket to what may be blockchain future, nice thinking

Been around since MtGoy but have only made $10k because I cashed out. I always forget about cryptocurrency until it starts to go to the moon and by that time it's too late.

>0.00032 BTC

Kek believe it or not the BTS came from an user here. He literally just said post addresses and I'll send you them. He actually sent me ~1400 but I gave away a few hundred to pay forward his kindness. That was a very good day desu.

51k out of initial investment in btc. Would be higher but I spent some of that btc in shitcoins. biggest regret ever.

Bought 10k worth of ETH @ 13.36
Sold 15k worth of ETH @ 413
Bought 15k worth of ETH @ 152
Added 10k worth of BTC @1860
Sold 15k worth of ETH @ 209
Bought 15k worth of LTC @ 33

>MFW

I'm a deluded Linkie who has been bagholding my $1000 investment since September. Please point at me and laugh.

Don't feel bad brother. If I had heard about LINK in September I probably would've bought too.

Sold 15k worth of ETH @ 360*
BOUGHT 15k worth of ETH @ 209*

Started with 3k, got fucked by crash immediately and got down to 1.5k.

Got lucky with AntShares and turned my 1.5k to 6k.

Made shit trades after that but got lucky with Walton at 20k sat->200k sat.

Also chainlink presale. Had for a while before bitcoin gold fork 4 BTC and like 50% btc portfolio and 50% shitcoins. Went full retard and went all in alts, was wagecucking when the alt sell off started and I came home to 2.80 BTC, thought that was the low.

Held through it all down to under 1 BTC, depressed af. Finally sold all my alts except chainlink, had maybe 0.4 BTC and rest CL. Bought into NEO after it had bottomed out, got lucky with that dumb announcement next day, managed.to sell for 2x, fuck im not holding anymorw. Went into Vechain got lucky with that announcement 2 days after and sold for 3x.

Now I have 5x my LINK stack as I believe in it longterm and also KMD.

Sitting around 25k from 3k investment, could've had 70k but meh

Ouch. Was your initial investment a dollar or so?

I've made 11K since late October paj

What about $17k. Up 60% so 7k of my own $. Been in since early-mid August. I got in near the ATHs weeks before the China ban and Wall St FUD. I'm doing well but could have been up 3-5x instead had I waited 2-3 weeks to buy.

Oh well. That money could have built my ass a house in Washington.

I got in near ATH before chinaban and the wall st bullshit too, got fucked instant. I'm only up 1.3k after months in the red...

>tfw 2 years of 0.2 btc
fuck u op im still in the green

dude I also started with $300 and I made it to $2.5k in 9 days by swing trading. what the fuck were you doing?

Been here for two weeks. Tripled my investment. Learnt what it meant to buy at ATH and that shit gave me a wake up.

tfw sold 20 btc 11 months ago

Having lots of trouble coping desu

Upside: Have unironically found $3000 in all my old accouts/wallets

Have some bitshares, need to find private key in old hard drive. From the explorer looks like I have 45k usd value

>I have .39 BTC bonus on some old promotion on Whaleclub back when BTC was probably $600. You get the bonus only when you lose money, but still, that is a ton of protection at today's prices. I bought BTC on a credit card, put it in whaleclub, I am up $3000 already

Made over 20k since February. Shouldn't have sold half my Eth stack at $50 but I don't regret it. Only started with $700, wish I had the capital I have now. I got lucky on Eth, haven't gotten any gains similar since.

Yep. I was all in alts then stopped daytrading. "JUST HODL" they told me. I'm down on literally EVERY coin. -70% on ICN, -50% on STX, -50% on ARK, -40% on OMG, -60% on BAT.

Fucking cunts. Fuck HODL. Sell when down 1% or 2%.

holding alts is for idiots

>Put 10k in a week ago
>now have 23k

pretty much me. got rekt with bch and neo too many times

I KNOW THAT NOW BITCH

I been in it 2 weeks and made 2/3 of that.

Not true, all it takes is hold alts during a btc bullrun to los -30%'overnight

This

I've still 5x my money, but still...

>buy aragon months ago when I read a thread where people were busting a nut over it
>have no idea what the fuck theyre talking about but put in 50 bucks
>hasn't done shit since

>time playing vidya is time well spent
Lol

started with 12k in june
currently have 150k
hope to have 500k by january

>should have made 20k
>only made 3k because I used stop losses when starting and dumped 60 litecoin @ $30

fugg

>had .04 btc
>shitcoined it away
>now trying to recover with eth + ltc with my meager gains

I'm not gonna make it lads, i need a moon mission

>started out with literally 0.2$ 3 weeks ago
>since it was a meaningless amount of money I kept gambling it on high risk moon missions
>now at 25$
>literally multiplied my capital by 125
>holy fuck
>if I did the same with 10k, I would have become a millionaire in 3 weeks
>if I did this with actual funds, I would have gotten nervous and FOMOed or bought high and sold low

life is funny...

holy shit saved

$500 and I'm two weeks in to crypto.

YOOO

I have the easiest story.

Opened up a bitcoin wallet in Jan, put a few hundred in, nothing much.
Got a job for 5 bitcoins in April.
Got paid for job.
Hodl'd.
Now will have nearly 90k when we go back up to $17000.
Only sin was buying some stupid shit on amazon this summer and paying for a vpn service or some gay shit that is now worth like a grand.
Oh yea, I also transferred $300 of my btc to maidsafe this summer like a fucking idiot. Fuck that shitcoin, it's done nothing for me, and I'd be up a couple more g's.

Started with 50k in June 2017.

Today I have ~300k.

I won and lost a lot trading shitcoin.

My iq is 93 and I’ve made about 10x the $200 I put in like 14 days ago.

>started with 2.5k in August
>now it's nearly 120k
Wish I had more initial capital.

I held DOGE. missed out on gains the last several months and now am seeing it peak again.
>Hindsight is 20/20

If I were psychic I would have held BTC or even mortgaged my house and bought enough BTC to be a multibillionarie today.

Gonna sell off to recoup my initial investment and use it to buy tools. Gonna DIY a home business and use profits to reinvest in crypto.

>inb4 blogposting.

Go brag on an anonymous online forum some more fucking faggot

I've been in since June. Hit with LTC from 25 to 50. Traded to ANS. Made 4k. China happened. I Held. And held... And held. Finally got tired of it and bought Req at 720 SATs. Made 6k in the last 2 days. If I'd have stuck with LTC I'd be at 18k...