Okay...

okay, so lets assume for a minute that you just successfully pumped a coin like a crazy amount and landed the dream: enough money to buy a lambo.

how many of you would actually buy the lambo with the gains?

strawpoll.me/14615809

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I made over 3M I probably would.

i probably wouldn't even buy a car

don't have a driver's license, don't feel like getting it

i'd just travel and buy prostitutes and weed

i'd buy a tesla

but only if gains like

>buying the Beats of the car world
Ishygddt

i'd buy a volkswagen beetle

My dream is a Diablo GTR.

Honda Ruckus

i'd buy a Lincoln cause fuck you

I'm impressed with how nice the Mercedes C-class is now so I would prob get one of those.

op here
i kind of expected this kind of answer. i basically asked "at what amount would you guys consider living lavishly"

thanks for telling me :P

haha imagine seeing this roll up, and then watch this socially anxious neet who got rich from crypto get out of it, not really being able to handle the attention that the car gives him

id get a tesla model X, forest green

>is now
meaning the 2018 models?

lamboland isn't about being able to afford a lambo, its about having enough money to be able to buy a lambo on a whim without ever missing the money you just spent.

A ticket to mars.

Just rent a super car.

This is the late 90s kid supercar lel.

And if I were to buy a supercar it would be this.

a 911s is enought for me

countach?

what is the treasure chest in the top right?

interesting interesting. you guys arent very interactive, just post your words and leave

Na, I live in a small city so it doesn't make sense to. I'd buy a nice car, just not over the top expensive.

Oh yea that was some hot stuff too.

so, what then?

yes, but only with crazy gains, way over 10m and only for the memes, would probably sell right away

Lambos are for people with a net worth over 100 million. Maybe less if you view it as an investment and don't drive it but that's pretty boring and just buy more bitcoin with that 400k anyway.

>I know they aren't practical
>I know I won't fit into a car that was designed for Italian manlets
>I know I won't be able to roll the windows down
>I know fuel economy would suck ass
>I know there wouldn't be enough room for anything else in the car but me and my ego.

But 5 year old me would be proud. If 5 yea old me could look into a portal into the future and see himself driving off in the car of his dreams, the future years of bullying and hardship would be worth it.

>Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they've done.

It would be a very hard sell to adult me. Adult me is practical. Adult me would rather spend the money on machines and materials to /diy/ a personalized car in my garage that is designed to represent my dream car. But If I had enough money to do both I would. Definitely wouldn't spend all my crypto just to fulfill my childhood dream only to have to eat sour grapes every time I drive it uncomfortably to show off to myself.

diymetalfabrication (doot) com (slash) diy-metal-fab-replica-lamborghini-built-in-home-basement (slash)

> buying a green lambo
unironically the sole reason I got into crypto. I have enough money to happily live my life but I couldn't ever justify buying an avenador... But when my portfolio doubles (I'm assuming by march at the latest) daddy is getting a new toy

>Only need enough room for me and my right hand.

I would probably get one fairly new car thats pratical (no suv) and a fun sportscar for backroads and trackdays.

cadillac ciel

I would need at least 10 mil before I ever consider buying a car that cost over 60k.

For me it's a Subaru outback. One-day it will be mine, me and my gf (im a lesbian btw) will finally roll around in style.

>buying meme electric jag
just buy a normal one jesus

It's the refer a friend program

Fuck I don't care about cars at all but that's a nice fucking car user thanks for sharing.

Car is a highly depricating asset

For me to buy a car it would cost top 1-2% of my net worth

If I ever were to buy a lamb i would make sure to have a passive income such as real estate covering the monthly and yearly cost + 20% of that amount

We're all gonna go to Lamboland

i'd take something sturdier

I want to pay so that large negroids implant their black seed into me daily. Then when I'm all out of money, I'll take out a loan to buy a lambo for one of my dark masters.

Oh fuck. I had to come back just to wack it to my own description. Damn it would be hot to be plowed daily by a nice strong bull. Gentle but powerful. Commanding but merciful. Fuck.

they can't produce enough cars for organic buyers, but they already have a refer a friend program, kek

Fuck a lambo, I'd be getting an Audi R8 V10 Plus

yeah [...] should buy a horse and a carriage instead of being a fag amirite

I would buy a house

Stupid gimp. All bikers hate you scooter """riders"""

No, I'd buy a new motorcycle and fix everything that's wrong with my shitbox, and then maybe I'd get a snek or something.

exactly what i fear

I´d buy a 70's muscle car honestly. I´ll never buy a car with computers inside. I´d rather buy a trailer a go travel the world.

IMO the lambo meme is sad as fuck, as sad as the people that thinks a meme (((car))) is a meaningful possession ever.

Prolly virgins whose only chance to wet their dick is to have a shinny car.

A lambo is a meaningless possession only but a 70's mustang isn't?

My rule is I only buy something when I can afford 3 of them.

This . Tesla x and the upcoming roadsrer. Tesla x will become suuper valuable one day. Its the ultimate hold car

> being this 12yo

What car you´d prefer in an EMP, solar flare event or zombie apocalypse?

Can you travel a whole continent on a Lambo? Can you fix it YOURSELF if it dies in the middle of nowhere?

Ohh right, it does not matter because you are most likely and ugly agoraphobic that is scared of the world and you'd rather suck mediocre Italian engineering dick if it props your (((status)))

>Ohh right, it does not matter because you are most likely and ugly agoraphobic that is scared of the world
Projecting this hard should be illegal.

Max I'd spend on a car would be 2% net worth, the few hundred thousands to low millions most people here have made in crypto is definitely not lamboland.

i'd buy one if I made around 500k

Right, knowing why having a fancy porcelain car is such a fail is because I spend most of my time in a room.

Been there, done that (had a Ducati) the most sporty car I'd buy is a Nissan R or Audi TT, at least they are reliable.

> Buying Italian anything, never again.

I had someone follow me once on one of those. I had to drop back to second gear so they could keep up.

This would be my splurge money.

Yes i would. They're expensive, fast and the brand logo is literally a bull, it's no wonder it's THE car for those who made it

join this group to make it reality discord.gg / mPTZrjN :)

i could already afford several now, but thanks

those are gay

np friendo

Dude you called him a 12yo then you go on about some end of the world hypothetical

lambo a shit

Stealth wealth is best.

>s class
>stealth wealth
If it's a w140 maybe...

lol holy shit
tell me something, which is more likely to benefit you statistically:
a car thats going to help you during a zombie apocalypse
or a car thats going to up your (((status)))

be careful not to overthink it

Well, they'll think you're just an average old white law firm partner at least.

it is though. people dont really think mercedes cost that much, because they have a full fledged budget line that looks very similar

Lool, this is hilarious to imagine and 100% true

ya, anyone who isnt a fucking midget looks like a bozo trying to get out of those things

if i became rich, i would be low profile.. the more expensive a car is, the higher the maintenance + insurance as well breh... not a smart investment decision just to show yourself off

i was literally sitting here waiting for someone to say this, though i guess the people that say they would wait for more money are implying it. grats on biz for taking hours to say it. looks like you win.

if you own a lambo the last thing you car about is money for maintenance and insurance, you could spend that every day in the mall.

were talking in the context of making enough money in crypto only to buy a lambo...

you could put the money in some safe low interest rate investment and never wageslave 1 single day in your life

congratulations, they don't make these anymore.

Fuck that. Italians can't into electrics. Fucking things always have electrical problems and/or blown exhausts and catch fire at particularly embarrassing moments.

I'd get a Bentley supercharged V8.