"Heh, I'm totally gonna pull a fast one on this guy! No way I'm really gonna pay him!"

"Heh, I'm totally gonna pull a fast one on this guy! No way I'm really gonna pay him!"

Ya see, this is why when the Big E wakes up, the Eldar are gonna be the first to be purged right after he shoves Abby's Mcguffin sword up his ass sideways.

Are you faggot xenos just Physiologically obligated to be the biggest Assholes in the galaxy, or are you just trying to set the record? Fuck even the Tau hate you. The Emprah-damned "hello! We love everybody! Please join our greater good, we give you free blowjobs if you do" Blueberries don't even like you! Think about that for a while.

Well
That's not very lawful good of you.

>Implying any decent rogue trader doesn't have some secret awesome aerotech device hidden on his person for any bullshit the alien tries up close

>Like "ring of make the galaxy great again fuck xenos +999"

Fuck Eldar and fuck maiden worlds.
Fuck Commorragh too.

>implying dark eldar don't keep their word on an agreement 90% of the time or else no one would hire them and to kept their client nervous

you two are retarded

OP's the faggoty noble, not the faggoty kabalite

>aerotech

Eldar are like, the best people for a Rogue Trader to do business with. What the fuck does a rogue trader need with soulstones or eldar weapons and shit anyway?

Thank you, you actually got it.

I thought he was supposed to be both

Deldar is pictured in a pose that desires payment, Rogue Trader has a smug look on his face.

>"Heh, I'm totally gonna pull a fast one on this guy! No way I'm really gonna pay him!"

Thread so far (except one guy) all ramble about eldar being douchebags that don't honor a deal.

Been so long since I seen so much blind people.

Just like all humans, assuming they are innocent victims and never the one at fault

Jokes on you, they're both thinking that. The only difference is, who thought it first.

Interpreting it as the DEldar being a dick makes no fucking sense since he clearly upheld his half of the bargain (hence the bag of severed heads...)

Either way if I were Mr. Rogue Trader I'd probably insist that he complete the deal on a shuttle outside of my main ship, having opened the bag himself in case it has a black hole in it, and dealing only with my (least-favored) lieutenant. Anything else is asking for it.

>the DEldar being a dick makes no fucking sense

really nigga

Most Dark Eldar who hire themselves out do upheld their part of the deal afterall no one would hire them otherwise

Never met an Ordos Xenos inquisitor who wasn't willing to trade for some decent Eldar weapons. Got my honor guard outfitted with carapace doing that.

Doesn't mean they aren't dicks.

>stop dicking us over!
>we just want to kill your entire race for religious reasons!
>it's just how we feel, why can't you accept that?

Hey! We may want to kill everything that looks different but atleast we're not rude!

Rogue Traders must swim in Eldar pussy.

HEY! We may want to kill everything that looks even slightly different from us, but at least we're honest about it!

>HA MAKE FUN OF MY OUTFIT AGAIN XENOS