pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I keep my squad of psycho-waifus under control? Without them trying to tear into one another at any given second. Or pull a Starscream.

Jumpers!

Have you ever hurt anyones feelings? Was it intentional? Did you enjoy it?

Speaking of capes, jumpers! Do you wear capes, and if so, what kind of capes do you wear?

harem perks, ask Justice about them He knows more than I do

>Without them trying to tear into one another at any given second. Or pull a Starscream.

You've already done something wrong, not taking care of that in the first Jump you met them.

Go to ToP and HUBBS, buy perks. Congratulations, your waifus are now each others' waifus.

Sunrider starship captain capstone as well.

ToP & HUBBS?

Not capes, but cloaks. Specifically the Nye Cloak from Traveler's Gate. I don't like people spying on me.

I love doing it. It's the first step whenever I hate someone.

Tales of Phantasia and Hero Union BBS.

Capes? no but I do frequently rock a blazing red scarf

Is the CATastrophe jump based on an actual anime/manga/whatever? I like the premise and I've tried looking it up, but the fact it's spelled the same at catastrophe is making things difficult.

Veeky Forums homebrew tabletop game.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe

>Motherfucking Mei
>As a goddamn Furry
I hate everything about this.

It is an RPG, a lighthearted post apocalyptic table top game. On the seas. With extra catgirl.

Do you get paid by the fucking post or something?

The question was about capes.

Yes. It's sometimes intentional, but it's occasionally something I come to regret. I might enjoy it if it causes reflection and they eventually become a better person for it.

She was already fat, not like it could get much worse.

It's based on a Veeky Forums homebrew.

This .

What perks in Tokyo Ghoul are needed to best imitate the One-Eyed Owl?

Think of cute animal eared people doing cute things & throwing eternal beach parties. Its one the ultimate comfy settings.

Fat + Furry is worse than just Fat. It's simple math, anons.

Fuck maths.

So apparently Rin Demi-servant is a thing.

>maybe add another Rin when a F/GO jump comes out?
>on the other hand the servant is one of THOSE.

Keep on asking, you're not gonna get an answer.

What the fuck is a demi-servant?

Capstone booster, the two Ghoul capstones, the 300 CP Ghoul perk that makes you hella creative and lets you shift your Kagune better, the book writing perk, the cuteness perk.

Frequently. I am not a people person.
A short one designed to come off with the slightest on occasion, though I'm more of a Cloak person.

Fucking go back to /v/. Fateshit is literally twice as bad as capeshit.

*slightest pull.

Why the fuck do they always wear less when they become Servants?

Thanks dude.

I don't give a shit about your magical realm.

Still hype for Jeanne D'arc Alter Santa Lily.

>One of THOSE
What do you mean?

>Ishtar
So Rin becomes a bloodthirsty prostitute?

>Can be a fusion of, at most, 2 races in Bleach
I find it hilarious that, even with jumper bullshit, we still can't be Ichigo.

Post-spark, could Seer from EMH be used to search for something in one universe from another? What about looking for specific multiverses?

Thee same reason why male characters become females in fate

Doesn't she already diddle old men for gems, or is that a meme?

>So Rin becomes a bloodthirsty prostitute?
So nothing changes?

I think that's a meme. Or maybe it isn't? Honestly I've only watched the anime so any old man didling would have been cut out.

Meme. Only Kuro is confirmed to suck old man penis for money.

Rin and Ishtar are both women, and I'm not seeing any kind of bulge on that artwork, so I don't really believe you unless you got some better proof.

Pretty sure REBORN said we can go Donut Steel to our heart's content if we're willing to shell out the CP.

Where could one become a /d/-class demon?

GHJ

Did we ever get any word on whether the Panty and Stocking jump was getting an update? 'Cause this happened a bit ago.
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720
We can always hope it's not nothing.

Is there any particular disadvantage to doing that? I suppose it'd be something like less raw power up-front, but greater potential?

Wait, WHAT?!

Does anyone know if he has an ETA for the updated one?

So excited. That show was too damn fun.

....wat

SimAnt

Suburban House
Warrior Caste
Ant Telepathy
Ant Man 1000
Biggest Jaws of All x2
Fire Ant! - Earth 1500
Guard Dogs
Family Gathering 1600
Leeroy: Royalty Caste, Ant Telepathy, Wings, Royal Duties 300
Red vs Black 1200
Bugs! 1000

Never actually did a build for this one and it took forever to decide what I wanted.

In the end I took Ant Man as I don't actually have a perk like this and kaiju size slag spray coming from an ant is pretty funny. Plus it amounts to a pretty great strength boost.

Biggest Jaws of All gives me a powerful body part. Apparently leaping is allowed so I'd go with leaping far and maybe stronger jaws or something to give me a bit more bite.

Took the earth Fire Ant! as it lets you eat stones and get the power of those stones. Lot of strong and magical stones out there so figure this was worth taking.

Guard Dogs was part of why I took Warrior rather than Drop-In. Ant sized dogs are a fun addition to the warehouse.

Imported my butler to be the queen. He can now produce ants the size of dogs and control them which is a superpower of sorts and could be useful in a pinch.

Drawbacks mean there's a shitload of ants I'm going to have to bring the fight to and other bastard bugs getting up in the mandibles of my comrades.

I'm assuming the disadvantage would be that it's going to be so expensive you can't buy much else. Also, Ichigo's powers interfered with eachother until like the last 10 chaoters or something, so you'll need to figure out a way to make them get along.

Don't quote me, but I think he said he was like half or two thirds of the way finished yesterday

Swear to god captcha, you show me one more street sign that takes up a whole page and then tell me I'm wrong for clicking all of it...

I remember the author was planning to make a bunch of changes to the angel capstone and got yelled at.
Haven't heard from them since then.

Holy shit. We're getting two seasons of FLCL /and/ more Panty and Stocking?

I'm not sure my train can handle this much hype at once.

Am I misrembering or can sapient beings you create become companions for free?

They do, but they still have to comply to the Companion Limit.

The official stance on that is "if you want them to, sure, if you don't, don't worry about it, no one's going to object either way". It's entirely fanwank, but legitimized fanwank. Lots of people do use it, though.

And just to clarify, the Companion Limit this user mentioned is the limit on the number you can have out and about at any time, just so you don't get confused. You can have as many companions just hanging around your Warehouse or in stasis or wherever as you want.

Which is why Angelroids are amazing, because they're just shy of being sapient and they don't count toward your companion limit.

Alright, second go for the new thread!

Aren't the main characters sapient?

I mean, either way, Robot Masters also fit into that definition since they're just shy of being sapient themselves. You can drag along Roll, Splashwoman, and Honeywoman if you'd like and they'd take no slots.

Is there anyway to determine the source of a power? I'd like to know if my enemy's using genetics, inter-dimensional Worm_user pieces, or selling their soul to cosmic entities so I know what to break out to nullify it.

You know, Digger actually just reposted it. That's a thing, in the OG Saga Endless Frontier jump. Go check it out, the jump's real nice and no one seems to be talking about it. It's just a few posts above yours.

She's wearing bulky-ass clothing because of an ice theme and her equipment all involves a shit-ton of ice. How are you even remotely aware about her physique unless you visit certain fetish-art websites.

Huh. So it does.

Thanks, user. Digger. Though tbf, people may not be talking about it because it was just posted.

A) is right please read my jump i'm so sad :c
B) >inter-dimensional Worm_user pieces
Why would you break the waifu for power

He posted it last thread, too. Got glossed over by other conversations.

The shape of her face and legs are consistent with excess fatty tissue.

Just let them be autistic user.

Here's official concept art of her.

She's T H I C C , not fat

>How are you even remotely aware about her physique unless you visit certain fetish-art websites.

not to fuel the fire but it's actually shown in some concept art what her physique was at leat meant to look like.
Perhaps nothing about her bein' thick but definitely has some major chesticles

Her ass is pretty tight, though. But that's just Overwatch's art style, everyone has the most fantastic ass in that universe. It's pretty clear what the concept artists' fetish is.

I thought it was the 800 CP general perk that let you become an archangel or something way faster.

I personally wouldn't mind if it got changed since, as it is now, it's either a must buy or mostly useless, depending entirely on how you interpret it.

Early concept art.

Like how in early concept Sombra didn't have dyke hair and too much eyeshadow.

See

I don't know what that is.

No capes!

I mean, I like the setting, but I've actually become too lazy to read jumps.

It's an in-game spray that shows Mei in athletic gear.

Its basically possession. Sort of, mostly.

>All this talk about Mei
>No one talking about Best Girl.

B) That's how Worm_Anons mate, Digger. They break themselves into shards and then eat the people who receive them.

Also, it can determine not only what it is (psionics) but also what the source is (genetics)?

Why is nothing in the Nasuverse ever simple?

Most people won't talk about things that don't interest them. Plenty of jumps fall under this umbrella, regardless of who their author is.

Isn't her personality extremely bitchy?

>not naming the file No capes
Revolver Ocelot

That's worse girl.

Sombra is way better.

Are you trolling right now bro.

>compression

And then you have Amaze

Revolver Ocelot

No, she WAS very mission focused "get the job done no matter what", then she learned her lesson about TRUE JUSTICE!.

Pic Related,