What do?

A fairy offers her services as your group's barbarian.
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M79wBnPPzPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask her to demonstrate her abilities.

Kill it

*I roll two last numbers (01-99) to punch user in the eye.*

I uh, I didn't realize Barabarian was an essential part of a group. I know we need a cook, and we need a negotiator, but uh, what skills does a Barbarian bring to the group that is an absolute necessity? Tracker? Herbologist?

Well,
I guess this fairy won't live her dream of bathing in booze and wenches with her fellow adventurers.

Sounds like something that could be a hilarious story that ends in a long friendship, but I don't have the talent to write it.

Think of her as a throwing knife with class levels.

Offer her a trial period and see how she does.

Ask for clarification. Since fairies don't typically have the size or strength to be a decent barbarian, I'm assuming this is one of those Fair Folk type misunderstandings where she's posing herself as a member of a "less civilized" foreign culture, which is what the word "barbarian" once referred to. So she might actually be offering to be what we'd call a travel guide, a ranger, or maybe an emissary.

Rolled 2 (1d100)

Want to know how we can tell you're new to the board?

>rolling to tickle the fairy

You do not mess wirh Nac Mac Feegle.

You accidentally grope the fairy with your fingers. She breaks your thumb.

Crivens!

>Fairy offers you her services
>Punch DM for magical realming
>Secretly fap when I get home

>She was cursed by an eccentric wizard to have Strength 30+
>Having such extreme strength turned out to be highly inconvenient
>No holding hands with other fairies because she broke their limbs with her mere touch
>No interacting with fairy-made items because she would break them
>She was effectively banished to the "big" world because she couldn't do so much harm there
>Over the years, she built up enough anger to unlock her inner beast, effectively becoming a barbarian
>She is now effectively pic related

Sounds like a cool story.

make her a titan-mauler

Respectfully thank her for the offer, but regretfully decline, offering her information on other parties that may desire her services.

My character does not mess around with the fae.

Most important, is she a nice fantasy fey fairy or an ancient celtic sprite that is in fact pure evil and cruelty becsuse mother nature is a bitch?

If not an evil forest spirit I'd give her a 20 minute interview and ask her in a professional maner how old she is, typical life span of her kind ask about skills magic and other things...

...if she passes, then I'll train her to pick locks and use her as an assistant thief and spy.

She can get in tight spaces after all and can hide, teavel compaxt and even fly to send messages.

So yeah basically she'd be the parties hirling thief/bard.

"Wait, that's a thing? Fairy barbarians? In this day and age? Guess it's probably not too much of a stretch from street samurai, when I think of it.

Not gonna lie, don't really have much immediate need for you help at the moment, unless you're willing to do a bit of some grocery shopping for me. Fucking hell, it should not be so difficult to get some milk and toilet paper. I should mention the pay probably won't be much, unless you want me to pick you up something while we're there. So, still interested?"

>>She was cursed by an eccentric wizard to have Strength 30+
I've heard of a fairy in a similar situation, only the effects of the curse were temporary and triggered by sneezing.

Find out if she can do it.

>She can't
GTFO

>She can
Waifu her hard

>Fairy
>Pixie cut
>80s chick

How did some cartoonist know all my fetishes?

>Give her a fairy sized spear
>Train her to fly as fast as she can into our enemies eyes spear point first
>Then dig her way in and shishkabob their brains from the inside out

youtube.com/watch?v=M79wBnPPzPM

Kidd Video and his adventures in Neon City

Ask the DM if he's watched Berserk.

I always wanted to do this exact thing with a character
a fairy knight who performed deadly aerial lance charges

I had a similar idea once

>Be Pixie [which in 5e has 1 HP]
>Train so hard you acquire a handful of class levels in Barbarian or Monk
>Be so powerful none of the monsters that threaten your village [raccoons, praying mantises, spiders, and so on] can harm you.
>Become existentially bored
>Discover humans exist one day when you discover some bandits robbing a merchant caravan.
>Rejoice as your level 2 self finally finds semi-worthy opponents, and is told there's an entire WORLD out there filled with bigger fish.
>Be the ultimate shonen pixie TTGL/OPM/ass-kicking 4-inch tall asshole in existence.

Trial by combat. Or just send it on a fetch quest that involves slaying a number of monsters. Needs some proof of their ability, basically.

"ADULT ATTACK! ADULT ATTACK!"

She beats me in a grappel sans clothing and she's in

Is it a girl fairy or a boy fairy?

>FairyStronk
I love it.

>I always wanted to do this exact thing with a character
>a fairy knight who performed deadly aerial lance charges
This is great.

>Bad GM Response: Not allow it.
>Shit GM Response: Allow it and then thwart the ability at every opportunity
>My GM Response: Allow it and occasionally present challenges of enemies better taken alive

As long as they are cute, it doesn't matter.

I let her. She's either capable, or going to die. Self-solving issue.

I won't lie, if I had a waifu it would be Tinkerbell.

And no feagle would admit to being a fairy. They are Pictsies.