Peter Svidler basically just confirmed that he browses Veeky Forums

Peter Svidler basically just confirmed that he browses Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfRXJ0RXldE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By what action?

who?

He mentioned it during his commentary of Karlsen vs Karjakin.

A russian chess GM, just google him.

He made a comment about it during commentary, and then told Jan not to google it lest he bring up something inappropriate on the main screen.

What did he say exactly?

Lets not go into that territory

Holy shit how. user dont bait me

>So, what is the thing you like the least?
>People who don't check dubs.

Impressive.

Very nice.

So... does that mean we need a regular Chess General? Cause if I knew a Grand Master browsed Veeky Forums, I'd do a lot to make him feel welcome on Veeky Forums in the hopes of one day having him start to play Warhammer or some other wargame and get a celebrity that we actually care about to get buddy buddy with us.

and there goes the thread.

Well consider those double dubs checked

oh fuck

I don't know who that is, but if he's the doughy neckbeard in the picture, I'm not the least bit surprised that he browses Veeky Forums.

Nice

You sure he wasn't talking about a Russian imageboard? There's plenty of those out there.

hi peter

ebin

Source?

So did he actually say this or did you just see and take the opportunity for a GET?

nice

checked

Really nice

>Peter Svidler
He also plays Heroes 3 and Hearthstone on a semi-regular basis, so I'm not even surprised.

Serves him right

screencap this!

>I'd do a lot to make him feel welcome on Veeky Forums
whereas I'd try to assblast him underneath the next rock. he's probably a secret nazi frog /pol/lack anyway.

When did Veeky Forums become this cynical?

madness
what is going on here?

dam son

double dubs of kek.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Nobody has shown evidence that he actually said that; we just have some random user's word for it. See pic related for an alternate possibility.

A winner is you!

youtube.com/watch?v=dfRXJ0RXldE

At around 3:21:30 - 3:23:30 they talk about it, and Svidler mentions Veeky Forums and tried to stop Jan from googling it.

fucking dubs of truth

That's super-awkward.

It's adorable :3

Trust me, Russian imageboards are a lot worse than Veeky Forums.

You've already answered your question

This is the chosen path. Follow the Dubs and Trips my friends!