client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What is your most inhuman alt-form?

Probably either your pic - a slime, or the living virus from Prototype.

Probably my NGE Angel altform. Even my Kaiju & Gauna forms are more recognizable as "creatures" despite their scale, whereas the Angel form doesn't even really have a biology, in the strict sense.

That's pretty humanoid if you ask me.

I generally agree with what this guy said:

Although I'd argue Precious Things isn't capstone level given it only activates when other people are in trouble.

It'd be nice to know what Noble does (if anything) outside of this jump as well.

Is this how a good aligned Jumper should face the Infernals Jump?

"What do you mean I look stupid? Foolish mortals, your narrow minds simply cannot grasp my true nature!"
"Wait, where are you going? Come back!"

I would say that's a tossup between my AI and Sapient virus forms.

>Is this how a good aligned Jumper should face the Infernals Jump?
Pretty much? Though you haven't necessarily committed any crimes against humanity yet, when the jump starts.

Probably the alt-form that's just the fractal skeleton of an antimatter-based space whale. Who's also a ghost.

So um... Is JLD done? Not sure.

It's not done, but it's jumpable.

Does anyone have the latest version of it?

This is the latest one I have.

Thanks.

>The House of Mysteries was confirmed to be sapient
How do you waifu the house?

>Oh, user, I love it when you're inside me...

user, I have it on good authority that you'll fit in a keyhole. You'll do just fine.

Pretty sure the Houee of Mysteries was a dude. Maybe see if you can get the House of Secrets instead.

Speaking of JLD-question for Cracker Jack. It'll take some explaining, so-this'll take two posts.

So, I can be a bit of a people person when the mood strikes me. Between Born Sidekick, Ultimate Authority, Noble Demon bolstered by Might Makes Right and Main Character, You're The Best Damn Partner I Ever Had and Pure of Heart I have a knack for talking people into stuff. For deities specifically, An Audience, My Lord from Actraiser is useful for getting a foot in the metaphorical door.

Said deity being the Presence, I'm especially keen on making a good first impression. Especially given the whole saved-innocent-lives-by-aborting-the-Blight could be construed as a bit of a snarl in The Plan.

Now, there's going to be a massive destabilisation of the multiverse's magical boundaries when the Houses of Mystery and Silence go to war. I intend to take advantage of it by enacting a combined ritual of Buffyverse (i.e. Sorcery Savant) and Gargoyles (i.e. Fae-blooded) magic as well as JLD's very own Prodigal Sorceror and Magical Blood all in conjunction with Jumper is a Genius! and Naoya's Notes (Devil Survivor 1) to substitute the typical handbook with a computation system made of Exalted's magical materials (Artificer/Legendary Breeding, Exalted: The Dragonblooded; Artifactory, Dragonlance; Restoring Legends, Zelda; The Minish Cap) to incorporate conceptual perfection (and Dual Art from Castlevania to infuse Essence effects into magic), as well as a fraction of Babel's power used as energy via Inner Self (Demon's Souls) to reinforce its' spiritual sealing power so it can withstand the Presence's energy and the closest approximation of the Presence's name (So That's What's In A True Name, Bartimaeus Trilogy; Unknown Resources, Kim Possible) written upon it through the Khert (Prodigal Composer, Unsounded) for the purpose of sympathic resonance.

(Cont'd)

On top of that, it'll also be equipped with a programming language devised by synthesising the Correspondence (Correspondence Course, Fallen London) and an anomalous mathematical reconstruction of the Red Science's equations (Sufficiently Advanced/Anartist, SCP) achieved through the capstone-boosted form of Twice as Bright (Boktai), and integrated into the Primal Common Tongue through a combination of Knowledge is Numbers (FF14), Arcane (Smite) and Reality Hacker (Webmage) to create spell-programming representing and integrating the disparate effects. The goal being to combine the Slayer's Handbook and Scroll of Thought's rituals (Conjoined Conjures, Cardcaptor Sakura) in such a manner that the destabilisation of the multiverse is the impetus for becoming an avatar of the Presence-which in turn will be enhanced through The Abyss of Magic (Overlord), Resolved Casting (Mage: The Awakening) to further improve the spell's effect through raw magical potential and willpower respectively. To ensure this state will be made permanent, the Presence's name will be signed in my own Soulfire as the fulfilment of a conceptual transaction (Dark Contract, Ravenloft).

So my question is: If you buy the House, is it THE House of Mystery and thus liable to draw you into said contract, is it an identical construct or is it somehow the same House but from a different point of space and time? Because I figured the House would be an ideal staging ground for the ritual-program as a multiversal nexus, but obviously not if it's the same House engaging in the war.

Can confirm. Also, since I've been spoilered on Justice League Dark Annual #2 it turns out both Houses will manipulate Constantine and Zatanna's love for each other in order to fuse into a super-House called the House of Wonders which will attempt to control all homes and minds on Earth, eventually incorporating them all into rooms into itself. The spell/possesion they used to undo that was so ruinous it destabilised time

So uh.

You may want to make sure your House is house-trained before going any further.

Hey Mardaukth, I was thinking, if I were to dedicate the Dragon-blooded jump just to create a proto-gate to free the Yozis, and got a companion to use it while in trapped in the Infernals jump, would that mean that I end the jump instantly?

>Legendary Breeding
Why mention this? It wouldn't help at all, aside from give you a bit more essence to throw around on your project.

>So my question is: If you buy the House, is it THE House of Mystery
Not Cracker_Jack, but I remember him stating that yours is a second house. At the very least if you get the HoM-related drawback.

Fuck.

You can do that. Though keep in mind that, IIRC, those forms they took apparently weren't actually the Houses, but some type of "virus" or "parasite" that had corrupted them. I wouldn't doubt they can normally make an avatar, though.

It's not THE same house, but it's pretty much a perfect replica. Seeing the above spoiler, your House won't have that problem, so it won't draw you into the conflict. The other Houses may, though.

I'm just going to say it was a parasite so you won't have to worry about that.

Pretty sure Spooky actually confirmed Einherjar can do that.

Nah, you'd still have your standard 10 years to do stuff if you somehow manage to free yourself before those have passed.

Not quite sure if you'd be able to set up such a gate in just the ten years of Dragon-Blooded. Though I'm sure it'd help a lot to have prepared for it, even if it seems a bit meta to use one jump to set up preparations for a drawback in another.

I had wanted to do all the Exalted Jumps in quick succession once they all released (starting with Mortal and culminating with Solar). Just like I did the three Warhammer 40k Jumps in succession.

Probably without enough essence I won't be able to do it, but I can probably cut a few hundred years with enough preparations while I'm free.

Another question, about the Sburb jump. Can you import companions with the same aspect or class as yourself or other companion (not classaspect)? For example having both a Page of Void and a Heir of Void.

Sounds good, yeah... Though it's probably going to take a while before the other Exalted jumps are done.

Out of curiosity, what would be the order? I'm assuming Mortal>Dragon-Blooded to start. But then it gets muddier with either Lunars or Sidereals (or possibly even Alchemicals, if those get made), and then moving into either Infernals or Abyssals, before ending with Solars? ...But where would something like Fair Folk fall?

>Another question, about the Sburb jump. Can you import companions with the same aspect or class as yourself or other companion (not classaspect)? For example having both a Page of Void and a Heir of Void.
Sure.

It doesn't happen in canon, atleast not for a single game session. But there's no actual rule stated against it, so you're allowed to do that.

Is there anything that gives a Saiyan-style "get stronger every time you get the shit beaten out of you/nearly die"?

>Out of curiosity, what would be the order? I'm assuming Mortal>Dragon-Blooded to start. But then it gets muddier with either Lunars or Sidereals (or possibly even Alchemicals, if those get made), and then moving into either Infernals or Abyssals, before ending with Solars? ...But where would something like Fair Folk fall?
>Mortal, getting to know the Creation, even if I die it won't be too bad.
>Dragon-Blooded, start making connections and set things up for the Yozi's Reclamation.
>Celestials (Lunars and Sidereals), mostly the same but on a higher level.
>Infernal, the Creation goes to shit.
>Abyssal, be angsty about how the world has gone to shit.
>Solar, actually try to fix the world.

Additional jumps would be just 'non-canon' omakes with me indulging into Jumper shenanigans.

Sounds like an interesting way of doing it.

Disgaea has that as the drop-in capstone.

Look, if you could see me in 4 dimensions and you had any interest in mathematical geometry you'd be impressed, alright?

Are there any perks for purifying objects?

Given the scale of the project? Every mote counts, in my opinion. Also because the Purity keyword means that certain high-Essence Dragonblooded Charms are locked off from Dragonblooded with insufficiently high Breeding, and since Legendary Breeding is, well, Legendary, I figured it'd be safest to cover that base as well as possible for any hypothetical high-Essence Craft/Lore/Occult Charms that might help.

Gotcha, thanks.

Just got caught up. Well, that's somewhat confusing. So-the Houses never had a will of their own and a somewhat obscure goal, and all the random House weirdness was the parasites nudging things all along? Or did they just jump in and hijack them? Or is it still yet to be revealed?

Rick and Morty has one that removes curses.

Do we have any Garo fans? I'm researching the series and I'm trying to decide if there is enough difference to consider multiple jumps for it or would one jump be optimal? I don't want it to end up like the highlander jumps.

I believe the Witch perks from Van Hellsing had such abilities.

As far as my knowledge goes, there's at least one alternate live-action continuity alongside the obvious animes, but the mechanics of the Horrors, armors and metals stay mostly the same between them? It's mostly setting and who has the Garo armor IIRC.

Salt is good for purification, try the salt jump.

What's Garo about?

In general I'd say if it takes place for longer than 10 years then we can consider multiple jumps

I noticed that in the latest WIP, Staff of Forbidden Light is 400CP discounted if your have Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi but SIotY is only 200CP, meaning that you would never buy the staff without it.

...Huh, that's true. Not the most well-thought-out situation.

I'll change that somehow. Thanks, user.

Yeah that's the impression I am getting. Although there does seem to be some distinct things between settings. The two live action continuities have different armors except for Garo of course. You also have magitech ultron in the Volcity continuity.

Its about a secret order of magic users that use mystical armors to hunt monsters called Horrors. Think if the wizarding world was on a war footing against dementors. They're a couple of different continuities and all center around a different MC that uses the mentioned Garo armor. Has like four live action series, movies, and two animated series.

I just don't know if there is enough variation to justify different jumps, as the mechanics are often the same, even if they have different things going on and do have different stuff.

I'll know more after watching more, but I was hoping someone could answer it for me.

Probably something like this. Took me a while to actually make, as I upgraded this form further with technology,other genetics and magic/spiritual bonuses.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they DO have a will of their own, to some extent or another. Remember, the recreated House seemed to at the very end when it pulled itself towards Constantine.

I mean, it's possible they don't, but I'm going to say they do.

Is there anyway to combine pools of spiritual energy? Like Chakra and Reiatsu?

Weeeeeeell, you could just, ya know… fanwank it.

I'm willing to bet a good portion of people here just combine similar power pools; mana with mana, 'spirit energy' with 'spirit energy'. It's just so much easier to keep track of that way.

Now, if the shitposter is here, they'll likely respond to this and say something like:
>REEEEE only y-you do that, p-powerwanker!
But I don't care.

Temple of Thought from Binbougami ga. People seem to treat Dual Art from Castlevania as doing the same for spirit energy stuff, and also magic, but to me it reads like a cast-by-cast supermove thing.

Binbougami.

Are there any good early chain anti boredom options?

Favour of Tashlan in Narnia.

>Temple of Thought from Binbougami ga
That's what I use.

>inb4 shitposter reeeeee's at the mention of Red

Agreeing on the Binbougami.

i feel like the best option for borderline cases is to make the jump for the conntinuuity you like best and have a +0 drawback to switch to the live action version or vice versa, and if a good enough jump for the other conntinuity gets made just take out that drawback.

that way noone is prohibited from make jumps from the other continuity, but the new jumps need to be diffrent enough from the first one to matter.

will give you a boost to peak human performace if all your alt forms are just diffrent human races?

Red Dwarf has very little risk and a really good anti-boredom perk.

*Primordia

Thank you. I think that an optimal solution to my problem. Although I'm rather sure by the time I start I will know if I think other jumps are viable.

If you're already superhuman, Heist.

For those of you who acquired a Kindergarten in the Steven Universe jump, any gems you tried it out on? I've been thinking of using the Eye of Set, but I'm wondering which gems others used.

>tiberium
>lyrium
>Dialythium crystals

the "blood gem" thing from skull girls and tiberium from command and conncer were the most interesting ideas I had for my gem core, im sure they would be interesting to put in the machine as well.

I mean. That's how I do it.
Chakra is its own separate thing, but that's because chakra coils are like an actual part of anatomy. Same with mana circuits.
But if it's just like a nebulous "Spiritual power! Hwah!", like from Bleach or generic blue mana from a videogame or something, it just gets added to the pile.
If you want something to be considered different, you have to be able to explain how. That's how I look at it.

Probably Gen'Dai from Star Wars.
See, I collect altforms, partly so I have a lot of different base/relaxed modes and that's fun for me, but also so I have a lot of base forms I can perform genetic alterations on.
Gendai already started out kindof weird, with being a living cluster of nerve tendrils, but then I started splicing in shoggoth DNA and creating non-euclidean biology. I added on angel parts from Bayonetta, spliced in a few strands from various sea monsters, doused it with every form of corruption I could find, and experimented with making my skin 4th dimensional, so now it looks kindof like one of the Antispiral's ships threw up Lovecraft from every opening and then stopped halfway through.

It's interesting because I get this sortof hyperfocus in that form. Tunnel vision, even. But the focus point becomes so c̖̲l̥̺̤̳̲͙̰͝e̫͙ͅͅa̛̫͕͔̭͇̻̘r̖̞̩̣͎̝͞.

> ... and what was the point of this experiment?
To make a really weird looking altform. Why else would you do that?

I'm told it's actually painful to look at!

Great Detective has one I think

I /would/ have gone with the Eye. But I already imported it for myself.

Philosopher's Stone is pretty nice as far as Gems go though, what with dispensing immortality and gold. Though mostly she gets called Magic Ruby. Even has the pointy hat to go with it.

Not quite sure what Qixoni's powers are, but she's a pretty good Sith when not too distracted with evil laughter and trying to looks as menacing as possible.

Also, it turns out that making a Manse's Hearthstone into a Gem is pretty fun. Basically got me an avatar of the Manse, much like a standard AI but with a body.

Also also, it turns out that paired Ansible philotic gems make for /great/ sets of twins. Lots of telepathy going around there.

>not fusing several different gems together
You're adorable.

>Giving yourself a glowing weak point
It's like you've never played a video game before.

Pffft. Final Form that shit away, mang. Either that or use Twilight to get rid of it.

I'd say that would be my alt form from Generic Creepypasta. I was known as the Voidmaw, an entity which was superficially humanoid but was actually a vaguely human-shaped hole in space leading into a vast shadowy abyss which was my body. Any who entered the Void were consumed by it and damned to wander within my boundless gullet as immortal wraith-like shades trapped in agonizing perpetuity for all time, stalking the twisting labyrinthine abyss that lay beyond my yawning maw. They sought to drag any who entered that realm to the same fate out of spite and hatred for those who remained free.

Not like the gems can't fuse anyway... They do it all the damn time.

Eh, it's more like you become the gem and your "body" is just a projection.

If anything, that "glowing weak point" is the toughest part of your form.

So, uh, what did you do that jump?

Tiberium's a pretty good gem I see, also the Dialithium Crystal sounds pretty cool.
The Philosopher Stone sounds like an effective Gem. Imagine what an FMA philospher stone would look like...
This wasn't for myself user, this was a question about what gems to put into the Kindergarten to turn into a sapient thing, I personally would'nt go Gem for this reason, but I don't see why someone wouldn't just utilize 0-dimension/space folding nonsense to just ignore the weakness.
I actually planned to do this user, but forst I would need Gems to fuse. I've been thinking of using the Evo evolution Crystals and seeing what happens when all four fuse into something with Gaia as well, her being a Hybrid.

I didn't eat many humans if that's why you're thinking. I functioned as a catch, hunting down and devouring any cryptids who got too greedy or extended their reach too far. I maintained the balance of Earth and ensured that humanity remained largely ignorant of the things that lay beyond their veil of normalcy. I was horrifyingly dangerous to humans, of course, but I primarily ate cryptids who got a little bit too enthusiastic.

Grab the Eye of Set and FF's Celestriad, then use Sburbs alchemy to fuze them.

BOOM. You've got a gem that gives you 10x magical output and makes all your spells cost 1MP. For added shenanigans grab the perk in Dragon's Crown that makes low level spells generate more mana than they cost, and now you've got unlimited mana.

So can you use Frankenstein Primordial blood as a cheap way to bring people back to life?

Like someone dies, you patch them up and then inject them, boom, cheap rez?

Inject them or "inject them?" I didn't think you were that kinky, Toriko-kun.

>Gaia
Best waifu. I bet she has HUGE tracts of land.

> It's like you've never played a video game before.
That's precisely WHY I have a glowing weakpoint! Because they're awesome!
Granted, mine is in my chest, and I'm pretty sure at this point destroying it would cause it to violently explode and rip a hole in space/time, but still.

Stacking the shit out of "your heart now grants you immortality/power/upgrades/can be transplanted to gain new bodies/holy shit" perks has created a terrifying monstrousity.

I just stuck a forcefield in front of it. Gems can wear clothing, which means they could wear a piece of clothing or whatever over it.

There is really nothing preventing you from saying your gem is located where you dick would be, creating a Codpiece of Invincibility, and declaring that your gem will outlast all comers because it's just too hard.

I'm packing twelve miles of tongue if not more plus I'm several centuries old.

Kinky doesn't even begin to describe me.

Those look like viruses, appropriate since they're a plague on the universe. Never picked the option but gemcraft has a variety of gems to try, also jojo's red stone of aja. Alternatively start combining them all into one super gem.

>Granted, mine is in my chest
Well, given your build that should make it pretty safe then, shouldn't it?

MAXIMUM BULLY

>my chest
Smaller targets are harder to hit.

Considering no one has been able to hit that the entire chain it must be a small target indeed.

>double entendre intensifies

I suppose the fact that people are actually capable of noticing other parts of my anatomy does give it some benefit, sure.

Plus, I don't have to worry about overheating from all the hot air and piles of silicon!

Not necessarily, though it's an easy way to do it.
You could always go full "do evil unto evil"

I like it.

I'm considering trying it out on some Hearthstones from Exalted.

>Qixoni
>Not giving her a Solari sister/rival
0/10, you tried.

>your heart now grants you immortality/power/upgrades/can be transplanted to gain new bodies/holy shit
How many of those do we even have?

>Not giving her a Solari sister/rival
>0/10, you tried
Aw, damn.

That /is/ what I should've done. I wonder if I've could switch up my KOTOR build to get both...

Solari Crystals exist, you could always wank that you found one during your 10 years, more years if you have other Star Wars jumps.

Huh. That's true.

Been to all three, (plus Auralnauts, but I'm not sure if I want a rave crystal) so I suppose I had enough time to find one...

Now imagine if they Fused.

A shoggoth, that folds between dimensions and glitters with the stars.
With teeth and blades. Lots of teeth and blades.

>Final Form combining the following: Blacklight entity, Slime (from Overlord), being a shoggoth in Creepypasta, being one of the more abstract angels in NGE, and Life Fibers for some sparkles.

Hey, anyone know if you can buy Pokemon Type from Sonichu multiple times?

That picture does not belong alongside anything Sonichu related.

I wanted to post a webm I found that expresses confusion, but youtube wouldn't accept it for some reason.

Only the HUGEST my fellow user.Pic related.
Yeah their design is akin to Bacteriophage. I really wanted to try my the Stone of Aja but in the jojo jump I didn't pick it up nor was I in a universe that would have it, but I can imagine that gem would be amazing in the sunlight, acting as some sort of magnifying glass of solar destruction. I'm definitely gonna mess with Gemcraft gems, Mana leeching gens can be amazing against pesky wizards.
Yeah, considering Gaia went Hybrid, and we have no fucking idea what happens if a hybrid has their gem damaged, we took extra precautions, mainly giving her emergency forcefields adding onto the fact she was already bery superhuman before she went hybrid.

>Youtube
Fuck, I meant Veeky Forums.

In total? I'm not sure.
But here are the ones I've got:
> Backup [Futurama]
> Heart of Darkness [Hellsing]
> S2 Engine/Organ [Neon Genesis Evangelion]
> Heartless [Paper Mario]
> Life Gem [Skullgirls]
> Evil Reborn [Soul Calibur]
> Blastia Heart [Tales of Vesperia]

It's admittedly not a super popular choice of specialty, but it has its perks, and it's making me pretty annoying to actually kill.