pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpers, who makes your clothes?

Nui.
Who else?

I do!

And by that I mean my clones do, and they're me, so technically I do it.

All of my clothes are just me shapeshifting my exo-skeleton in different ways. Even when I'm "human" I just make my exo-skeleton take the form of clothes.

Mera likes sewing, not sure why, but she does. So she makes most of the clothes I don't buy with CP or money.

Does it count as me making them if I just shapeshifted them on?
Haven't needed a tailor for a long time.

>higher powered
Bull shit. How is it any higher powered then Extra or Strange Fake aside from the number of Servants you have?

>Supplement skews on the lower side
In that you can't make any one you want right out the gate? You can make the majority of Servants before converting CP and anyone short of Gilgamesh at full power if you convert CP.

Here's Madness Combat 0.9. Anyone got suggestions for improvements?

Since Kill La Kill, Wakana makes all of our clothes. Not that we have much need for a massive variety of them. Raven, Wakana, Yamato, and I all have fairly simple tastes and clothing. Just whatever the locals happen to be wearing. Major Lina, on the other hand, adores being fashionable and has one of the spare bedrooms converted into a wardrobe. None of us really mind. Everyone has their quirks and we all agree that Major Lina looks /damned/ good in some of those outfits.

[Internal and External Screaming]

I'm not sure that amorphous body should be the 100cp drop-in perk. It's much more impressive than the other 100cp perks. Other than that, cool.

I wear clothing made out of a combination of life fibers an solid manifistations of my soul when I need it, but honistly i just go without mostly.

Don't bother. The guy's ignored that piece of feedback the past 3 times someone brought it up, he won't give a shit if yous say it.

Oh fuck yes Madness Combat. Gonna read the shit out of this.

What's Madness Combat?

Yeah, i've been thinking about that. Should I bump the perks pricing up to 200?

An extremely violent ye old Newgrounds game/animation.
Fun memories. Good times.

I was going to suggest making it the 400cp one and moving the other 2 down. Thus weapon manifestation is the freebie and possession the 200cp. That layout seems well balanced withint he jump.

>[Internal and External Screaming]
She's not bad once you calm her down and get her away from Ragyo.

Also, she's a goddamn adorable daughteru.

Also, you should put some kind of note/limitation on possession. Somebody is going to be a dick and say they can make infinite tendrils that can control everyone ever. You know how it goes.

I do! Or Jumpchan, if they're CP Items.

Unrelated and assuming one ended up as a Trill, how well do Trekkies think explaining the whole "jumping from universe to universe to learn and fix things and all that" would go over to the Trill Symbiosis Commission?

I figure, assuming they don't assume you're insane, there would have to be a fair bit of proving yourself. Then there's a bit of corruption in the Commission, but if you can convince them I figure at least a few folks might be on your side.

He's been corrupted, we must purge him.

>>higher powered
>Bull shit. How is it any higher powered then Extra or Strange Fake aside from the number of Servants you have?

Now, I'm going to assume that you're either an expert on Fate or you've at least played the story of FGO and can translate it for yourself, but the reason why people call it a higher power level than other Fates is because the scale of the Multiverse Grail War is higher than anything else seen before.

The plot of FGO is a Grail War designed to fight against the Upper Multiverse, sort of like how a 3rd dimension individual faces off against a 4th dimension individual, except in this case the 4th dimension individual is unknown, and periodically "prunes" timelines in order to ensure that the 3rd dimension can properly continue without decomposing entirely. This is what we call "Human Order". The crusade against this to ensure FGO continues is called the "Grand Order". In this case, humanity's technical "General" in this struggle is Solomon - Solomon is attempting to ensure that this universe, the FGO universe, can survive the multiverse pruning, and thus he removes the inherent limitations based on the previous Grail systems.

Not unlike Fate Extella, the Grail system no longer works based on the rules that people knew when Extra and Strange Fake were made. The Moon Cell for example, was created for fighting Alien Lifeforms (which may have some relationship to the Gods of Humanity), and many of the "Servants" created by the Moon Cell in Extella go far beyond "Type-Earth" limits.

In Grand Order, the summoning system is technically scientifically based, and not based exactly off of modern magic - this is technically because Solomon has a hand in the its creation, and Solomon's magic is "God's Magic" - part of his ability to reach into time and summon forth beings from either the past, or the future, up until "the Pruning" presumably. We presume that his ability to delete Servants instantly is also related.

I'll grant you that she is rather cute, but after Kill La Kill... just... no.

She's creepy enough just to watch, never mind being on the sharp end of her half of the scissor sword. I have never hated being called Cute quite as much as when she said it.

I have to write
every
painstaking detail
in this book
for them to be made with magic

Thanks Dirge

I've got no idea how any of this proves that G/O is of a higher power level then any other game other then that it has a bigger goal. Why does any of this mean the average character is so much stronger in G/O than their copies in other Fate series?

She said I was cute, I told her so was she.
We got along like a house on fire.
And everyone else was screaming.

A series of flash animations about dudes slaughtering their way through mobs of mooks.

It began with Hank Wimbleton going after The Sheriff for...some reason. The Sheriff activated what is called an Improbability Device, which are prone to bending the laws of physics over and reaming them hard. By this point, most of the main characters have died at least once by the way.

After the Device was activated Hank killed a seemingly innocuous clown, who would be revived by the gods of the setting, because they're dicks and like to see violence. This clown would go on to become Tricky, a psychotic small-scale reality warper who just doesn't seem to die, even when his ability to fuck with reality has been removed.

Soon, the Auditor appears, a demonic figure that appears to be the head of the organization the sheriff was a middleman in. The Auditor appears to be made entirely out of some shadowy substance that is also seemingly on fire. The Auditor kills Jebus, a sort of messianic figure with telekinesis powers and a magical halo, steals the halo, and becomes very very powerful.

Hank's dead corpse is tossed into a MAG Chamber by two guys, gets revived, becomes a giant, and goes on to fight the Auditor with the surviving guy. They manage to kick his ass for a while, until the Auditor begins absorbing bodies willy-nilly. Unfortunately for him, one of these bodies just happens to be of the psychotic demon clown.

The last sight of the Auditor, and the series for a while now, was him going up in a massive explosion screaming at the thing now sharing head space with him.

These do seem like a good ideas. Thanks Skull.

Now, with that being the basis foundation, you need to realize that many of the Servants that you employ as well as the Servants employed against you are no longer the same or restricted to the same power limitations as they were before - because there isn't only one Grail, and the London Chapter implies that there could very well be an infinite amount of Grails equivalent to the same power of Fuyuki's grail in Stay/Night. Each individual Grail in Grand Order is technically stronger already due to Solomon's influence. He is, the only known "Grand" Servant still, even though presumably we *may* have already seen Grand Assassin.

This does not account for the several Divine Servants, nor the several Demi-Servants (which are confirmed legit), as well as the presence of "True" Servants, beings like our friend from Camelot Chapter. We can also get her by the way. This is perhaps why people would see the current Servant Supplement as underpowered - there is simply no way to recreate a "True" Rhongmyniad for example, even though she can join you in FGO. Similarly, Grand/Divine Servants are difficult to properly recreate - the Servant Supplement cannot properly emulate their abilities.

This, along with the tie in to Extella (which confirms the Human Order technicality) means that the presence of Chaldea (which was based off of a branching butterfly effect back in Clock Tower), basically kicks a lot of the "known rules" of Nasu to the curb. Things like Medea Lily, who manipulates God Magic and not Magus Magic for example, to convert humanity into Solomon's Pillars, and dubiously turns Solomon's Pillars into food. Things like Scathach, arguably a Divine Spirit, alongside Karna/Arjuna - who is stronger than their other forms. Even things like the Quantum Super Laser Array, which is the Giza Pyramid turned into a massive Noble Phantasm capable of blowing a hole in the barrier created by the World Pillar Rhongomyniad. All of these are "higher" in power.

>Those Spoilers
[Multi-Dimensional Screaming Intensifies]

>alien lifeforms

Wait, they're gonna fight TYPEs in GO?

Most of these aren't really out of the norm. Val's already banned or limited a bunch of things like unique noble phantasms that are far above the usual power level of the rest of the series. We've seen types and classes of Servants that exhibit vastly more power then normal ones and they've been un-allowed and things have been just fine. No one complained that they couldn't have whatever BB made as servants when Extra was made nor did they complain they couldn't get 'True' servants in Strange Fake. I'm really having trouble seeing how this is on a bigger scale in any way but sheer quantity, since I'm certainly having trouble seeing anything of a higher quality then the upper showings of Extra or some of the things in the backstory of Servants like Arturia.

Well you already fought aliens in Extella I guess.
Atilla the Hun is an ayy

The servant one?

Updated, with what should be satisfactory changes.

I think you're misunderstanding something. The goal isn't any bigger, it's still survival. It's just that in the process of survival, you'll end up deleting the timelines for other Fates potentially. Because of the way Grand Order's universe draws other multiverses into it, the "original" power levels of beings are inherently changed.

It's like how Gilgamesh gets no selled because one of the new Servants has a noble phantasm which is a collection of other noble phantasms - inherently a "nested" Gate of Babylon. Or like how another Noble Phantasm calls down a weapon originally responsible for the extinction of over 80% of life on Earth. As FGO and Fate Extella go on hand in hand, Nasu continues to increase both the scale as well as well as the insanity related to "Servants" and their feats.

It's very easily conceivable that the Velber, for example, would be an even match for the TYPEs, given that they themselves are technically TYPEs. Normally this would be restricted to just Extella, but the problem again is that there's at least one more chapter in FGO before a new "arc" shows up (if it does), and thus the Velber along with the Highs will show up to join the Divines, Trues, Grands, and Alters.

The longer that both of these go on, it's not just a matter of increases in scope, but also a matter of increases in destructive potential. I'm honestly surprised that Saber Mars was as "weak" as she was, given that she possessed a fragment of Altera. At least now Solomon not using his EX-NP made some sense, since he's not actually an antagonist in the traditional sense.

>convert humanity into Solomon's Pillars, and dubiously turns Solomon's Pillars into food
So she's killing people?

Yes

Gonna have to change my servant's background, then. Wanted to go off of the legend of Charlemagne being descended from Attila, but that probably won't work if she's suddenly an alien.

Well in Okeanos she's an antagonist in that Order so the former happens with that one at least, while the summonable version of her after that Order is a different one that decides that demon pillars should be converted into literal pancake mix

There are three types of Atilla. Altera, Atilla, and Atilla Grand Order. Altera herself is a Velber, sent from a different solar system as part of the "HARVEST STAR" initiative. She destroyed the majority of life on Earth in the past - and amazingly, spared Gilgamesh's ancestors so Gilgamesh didn't just die off.

Atilla Extella is her control device and relay point, technically more Anticell than Servant. Atilla Grand Order is surmised to be a fragment of Altera, which may be less susceptible to the Velber's influence since they aren't present yet, but we don't know about Moon Cell's activity in Grand Order, since the Servants directly tampered with the timeline to create a temporal regression.

>Val's already banned or limited a bunch of things like unique noble phantasms that are far above the usual power level of the rest of the series.
Except Valeria is not making Fate Grand Order. Cthulhu is. I'm not going to presume what restrictions he finds as necessary. Let's just put it this way, the "average" individual that you're talking about in Grand Order is dead - there's a reason why Chaldea is the only survivor as of late 2016 (and will be extinct by 2017 depending on what happens next).

Similarly, this isn't a Grail War with Masters and Servants. It's just Servants reanimated by a "??? Grail" as deities, heroes, gods, and whatnot, staged to fight things out so that they stall long enough to presumably allow the Grands to trip off some sort of Eternal Recurrence event, a la Xenogears - or, destroy the other Fateverses entirely. This part, is what we're not sure about yet. Unfortunately, the MC does play a role in this.

The problem then is that "Grails" in their traditional sense doesn't exist.
If the problem with FGO is solved by placing the jumper in before the decade of 2017 is hit (thereby avoiding multiverse pruning), there is no reason for them to ever summon a servant - that technology is locked behind SHIVA and TRISMEGISTUS.

So how is there even going to be a jump of this? As far as we've seen from cthulhu, his work looks nothing like what you're describing the series as. Is he just flat out wrong? I'm all for telling the SB guy to get stuffed if he's making a jump based on falsities or bullshit.

>Spared Gil

WHY

>making GO

Fuck's sake, didn't we literally go over this last thread?

Fate is stupid and I wish it'd stop being popular. Please Japan, attach yourself to new waifus.

Humans are disposable in Grand Order, on a much higher order, because the Grail is associated with a TYPE and not a product of man. We're not sure yet where YHVH places in the cosmology, but it's implied through dialogue with Solomon as well as his own specs that YHVH exists - somewhere.

We do know however that the ancient Greek Gods were TYPE equivalent entities, though perhaps a bit weaker than the modern TYPEs, considering they fell to a VELBER in the Space War. It isn't completely unreasonable to think that YHVH was also a TYPE himself - Solomon's Timeline Fabrication powers come from somewhere after all.

Because Solomon created magic as it was known in Fate, and with Medea Lily being his "apprentice", the magic that they wield is beyond human comprehension, to the point where he can apparently nullify magic as it exists in the FGO universe. Right now, we're not sure how many Divines it takes to rival a Grand, but he deleted two of them without problem, and the other suspected Grand noselled a "World Pillar True".

Considering some of the Servants are known to be True Immortals now (we were introduced to two during Camelot based off of the ending dialogue as well as some discussion in between), it's not too out of the question that there are more of them. And yes, most of these Servants can kill Gilgamesh handily, because his Gate of Babylon has been nerfed pretty bad. His "I have everything on Earth" fact has been disproven, because apparently most Grands have things that just delete him outright.

It's not something people are very happy about - and also why people are hoping he becomes a Grand himself in the (current) last chapter.

Gaunlet, does taking Child Mode forever lock us in it or we just have limited amount of time we can spend in Adult form like Nel?

Are all our abilities in it not usable or just Hollow ones, and is it unusable or limited? I mean, what if we have Einherjar and try to train like that, or what about out of jump stuff

Not that guy but it was long known Cthulhu's info was bunk and he could have just consulted litearlly any summary site ever to get better info. So yeah that's the level of standard that is so its better off being ignored

So far the big waifufest would have shifted to Granblue except FGO happened and people havent learned you shouldnt spend $5000 on your waifu/husbando

I think Kaleid Gil has a noble phantasm that makes him omniscient. The only reason he loses anything is because he's so arrogant he refuses to accept that the possibility of him losing is real. Not sure if he has it in normal Fate though.

I'm not sure how he wants it to work, but aside from doing a bit of translation and playing the game myself, a lot of this has also been translated at Beast's Lair (both Extella and Grand Order), so honestly, finding the information is no longer anywhere close to being as difficult as it used to be when we just started playing.

Grand Order's story works well when self contained to a Temporal Anomaly like Gudako and a Spiritual Anomaly like Mashu. But if you add in a third element, well things no longer really make any sense at all - especially when you consider that the premise of "Timeline Correction" that Chaldea thought they were following may be a matter of "Timeline Extinction" given the information proposed on the Human Order.

Also take into consideration that technically, while Servants recognize you as a Master, you aren't a Master in the traditional sense. Travelling using SHIVA, LAPLACE, and CHALDEAs has very substantial side effects - some of which we see during the America War, as well as the scenes in between Order Conclusions. Gudako is not doing well - and at least even when Mashu dies, she can be pieced together sort of. It's not sure if Gudako is the same way at all.

The whole thing with Demon Pillars and the Ars Goetia is a little bit concerning as well, given that Solomon can reach in through time and pop in and out - without the use of SHIVA/LAPLACE/CHALDEA. There's literally no rhyme or reason to why he chose certain dates, except there were key individuals in each one that could be used as Masters. Most of these are either Alter Servants, or (in Jason's case) sacrificial relics. But even then there's really no rhyme or reason to it, it's just a matter of "they can do it now, just because".

When you realize that Edison became the President of United States because he managed to mass produce an army of Fae slaying robots, by the time of America we were already well underway with escalation. Fighting the World Pillar was just "ok".

Apparently he's meant to have it in normal Fate (By the power of retcons!) but he still turns it off anyway. Far as I can gather anyway.

Kaleid Gil and Extra Gil and Extella Gil are separate unfortunately, and also separate from Young Grand Order Gil who is separate from Old Grand Order Gil.

Of all of them, Extella Gil is the closest to achieving True Apotheosis so far. Again, Beasts Lair has translations for the specifics if you look under Extella's notes and such.

Nasu Logic can be surmised, due to the mechanics of Fate/Extella established, and the events in Fate/Grand Order (as in timed events):

"Shut up, let me do this thing that I think is cool. Or that Takeuchi wanted to draw"

Oh yeah we also forgot that he officially posted in his blog: "Atilla is the way she is because I wanted a heroine and a villain but i was too lazy to write two characters so they're both the same thing"

I know Fullbrings stop growing when they hit their final form, but can the actual wielder improve their personal power through training?

Are faeries in Dresden Files spiritual in nature?

They are very much classical fae. That is to say, they play by a completely different set of rules than Humans, and Humans have a hard time understanding how their rules work beyond a couple of the "basics".

Which IP did fall from heaven come from I would like to know more about it please

So, question for Gaunlet or anyone else who's familiar with GHQ:

Is the Fifth Step something of a softcap to your spiritual growth? That is to say, is it easier to reach Marr-level before you achieve the Fifth Step and then undergo it for a power boost or use Fifth Step when you're weaker and then train to his level?

From its' own IP. It was originally a Mod of Civilization IV, then the original mod got packed with one of the later Expansion packs. Then a second mod was made that massively expanded upon the "universe". Then tons of people made their own mods of the mod.

Don't forget it's got a bunch of shit from other settings like Magic the Gathering. Shamelessly stolen of course.

Who have you accidentally waifu'd Jumpers?

That's the jump, not the IP itself.

Hastur.

No that's just the jump. The actual game doesn't do that.
Although if you want to shit on Babylon how about that time when he lifted dialougue from an LP wholesale for the LoT DLC.
Probably his worst offense. Putting references and things from other IPs in a jump if they're tangentally flavorful is not necessarily a bad thing. Ripping someone elses content and posting it as your own is.

Pyrrha from RWBY and Kurumu from Vampire+Rosario.

>Kurumu
Wait, how do you not CHOOSE to waifu Kurumu? I mean she's no Mizore, but she is EASILY Second Best Girl.

Anybody got more ideas on how to improve this?

I shipped Tsukune off to a normal school because he irritated me, and every other decent man in that world is dead, or too old. I think it was you who told me that she'd die if I didn't waifu her actually.

Maybe some more drawbacks but other than that it's pretty much fine.

Although the jumps colouration hurts my head if I look at it for too long but that might just be a me thing.

Do not tolerate the daemon.

Wat. I would never say that, because it's not true.
The problem with Succubi and Ice Women in that universe has to do with how they breed.
Succubi can only breed with one person, their "chosen one". And Ice Women only have a VERY short span of time before they are infertile, they're lucky if they pop out two kids.

I would, but I cant really think of anymore, besides an extra 600CP one.

>because it's not true.
It's not true in the sense that HE doesn't have to waifu her, but once a succubus has a chosen one, if that person doesn't return their love, then they will eventually die. They feed on being loved, and a succubus with a chosen one can only feed on their love.

So, presumably there's a lot stopping me from getting Merging+Aspect Manifestation and going to DDS or DeSu to gain boatloads of Mantra and Passive Skills by defeating an absurd number of demons in a "battle of wills". Obviously I'm missing something. Clearly I couldn't gain immunity to nearly everything in two jumps, because that wouldn't be balanced or make sense.

Arael, sort of. To explain, I took the drawback that made the angels go out of order and work together if there was more then one. Well, Arael showed up early, before NERV got the Lance. I ( as a pilot) was sent out to try and fight, and Arael tried to "communicate" with me, like in canon with Asuka. But see, I happen to be an Alpha level psyker, specifically one focusing on telepathy. This, combined with perks for understanding eldritch stuff, actually allowed me to communicate with Arael. Now, as it turns out, Arael had never had anyone actually communicate with it, so the fact that I could greatly interested it. I also had the Persona perk Self-Aware, so I was able to open up to it, not hiding any of my secrets, which only got it more interested. Arael, in turn, opened up to me, and we ended up having a decent conversation.

Now, fun fact, according to the Classified Information from one of the games (which is kind of sort of canon, since some of it came from Anno), some of the angels actually don't care about reuniting with ADAM, they just want to do their own thing. I believe Arael was one of them, given that it didn't bother going down to Earth and seemed to be just a very curious being that wanted to understand humanity, but its way of doing so was rather nasty. Now, being the first (and seemingly only being capable) to ever communicate with it, Arael got...rather attached. It continued to hang out in orbit, sure, but it would often speak with me during the day, warning me if I was in danger, and intervening telepathically in angel fights if we were really being pushed, and by we I mean me. It didn't really seem to care that much for the other pilots aside from its natural curiosity and in how they could help me. Gendo and SEELE, who at this point were baffled by the Angel situation, just threw up their hands and decided to kill Arael later, given that it was apparently helping them.

I do not remember that, at all. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's been ages since I read the manga, but I don't remember it.

>It's a "The shitposter trying to attack another jump before he goes to bed." episode.

It's the motivation for why Kurumu was tempted to use her powers to force him to love her. She eventually decided not to.

Yes, because none of the demons in either jump are spiritual entities, and perks from another jump can't be used to gain anything that could be purchased with CP in another jump.

Besides the part where you have to actually do all that shit without aggroing the entire world and getting wiped by all the cosmic shit in SMT's multiverse. Almighty doesn't give a fuck if you're immune to "everything"
You also only get one at a time from a catalog. Since you can only manifest an aspect of one thing at a time. How you would even be two people at once is beyond me.

Well, presumably you've got an actual point to make, which is being stopped by you trying to be clever and earn some upvotes for your unwitty aversion to plain speech. Obviously I'm missing something. Clearly you can't just be shitposting for its' own sake to fill the void in your life.

Responding to bait with yet more bait is till shitposting.

This . It has to be a spiritual entity or even an actual demon, of which "demons" from both games are neither.

Also, do you really think that Jump-chan would offer something for CP that she knows you're gonna get for free?

There are a fuckload of perks in jumpchain that are "gettable" for free without paying anything.
Lots of times paying is just frontloading shit so you don't have to work for it.
Like pretty much every skill perk ever.

He's just responding to himself with further bait, user.

I've acquired more magic than I know what to do with, and a crippling sense of responsibility.

What are some harmless ways to use freeform magic for fun?

I'm sorry I just couldn't help but respond.
This is much higher quality bait then I'm used too.

There are plenty of low-level demons to nom that shouldn't upset the cosmic entities, at least not any more than normal demonic fusions or killing them. And really? How common do you think Almighty is outside of SMT? I shouldn't have to remind you that there are skills that provide a resistance to Almighty.

>You also only get one at a time from a catalog.
Wrong. You can get all them at once.

>While released, via Resurrección, you may manifest as many of the absorbed powers as you so wish.

This isn't even mentioning that anyone who undergoes Fifth Step counts as permanently being in Super Ressurecion mode.

Healing people who are injured or sick via dance magic? Making fireworks for small children? Baking the ultimate cookie?

You could already do all of this with any number of power copying, stealing, assimilating or whatever else perks we have. Why are you shit stirring over this when anyone who cares has already gotten all the powers they want with some other method?

You die because YHWH and the great will use their precog to find out what you're doing and an infinite amount of each of them annihilates you past present and future instantaneously.

So, how does that chosen one stuff work? Does she wither away if she doesn't find one?

>responsibility
Hey, I vaguely remember that word! What does it mean?

Fireworks.

Go to the Make-A-Wish foundation, and show them how it's done.

Just got back from some IRL stuff. I'm now a God-Parent. /feelsgood

>Gaunlet, does taking Child Mode forever lock us in it or we just have limited amount of time we can spend in Adult form like Nel?
This has been asked before but yes you can figure out a way back to Adult Form.

>Are all our abilities in it not usable or just Hollow ones, and is it unusable or limited?
Limited. You can still train for gains and everything is limited by wee child body.

>Is the Fifth Step something of a softcap to your spiritual growth?
Basically...

> That is to say, is it easier to reach Marr-level before you achieve the Fifth Step and then undergo it for a power boost or use Fifth Step when you're weaker and then train to his level?
It'd be easier if you went straight for the Fifth Step but you'd get better gains with a better base to work with.

She's perfectly fine if she doesn't have a chosen one and never had one, she just can't reproduce.

Because there's no such thing as precog immunity, amirite? Well actually there isn't, because there aren't any complete "immunities" in the chain.

>That spoiler
Congratulations man!

/jc/, when generating a stand, it's proper to re-roll the blatantly and horrifically overpowered results, right?