BTC and BCH will become useless when casper and sharding are released. Plasma will be the last nail in the coffin

BTC and BCH will become useless when casper and sharding are released. Plasma will be the last nail in the coffin.

With casper and PoS holding eth will be more profitable and mining btc.

Eth is already processing 70% of all transactions.

Eth is rising now when btc is falling, smart money knows whats up.

Cryptokitties was critical for developing scaling solutions, devs went full ham and now the network has adopted.

Ethereum will reign supreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/940429788673536000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop trying to make Ethereum a currency. It's not intended to be and it never will be. The only reason anyone even entertains the delusion is because bitcoin is cancer, but there's dozens of other competitors that are philosophically actually trying to be a currency and are not cancer, and thus will succeed at it whilst Ethereum will succeed as being a platform for smart contracts.

Youre right OP but theres an emotional attachment to bitcoin that most people have so it will be a slow painful flippening

>Its not a currency
Neither is paper until you print some dead presidents onto the front you retarded cro-magnon

The eth currency will be OMG. This is Vitaliks master plan. You think he shills OMG for nothing? OMG and ETH going up now and will form a perfect system together.

Ethereum doesnt have the word “coin” in it and so will never be accepted as currency

>btc goes up 10k+ during its run
>eth goes up a couple hundred
its da flippening!1!

Invalid, dallas book repository highway is also not currency despite having some dead president on it.

>Google: Ethereal
>Oh, I get it.
>Google: Ethereum
>"Platform for applications"
>Ohh

Demand will surge when normies figure out how PoS works. Also, more hodling via PoS will likely limit market supply.

Evidence? I don't buy it, and the reason is I recall vitalik speaking of buffet tier assets as the only valid stores of value. It stands to reason he doesn't believe that's what his product should even try to be, so why would you expect him to drive it in that direction?

Ethereum by EOY 2018 will really handle like 90% of all crypto, transactions and use cases.

And all this talk about not being a currency, what if the UN get together and make a currency token?

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/940429788673536000

Not going to tell you to kys cause that did perk my interest enough that I would like to know more and will research now, but;
> Not a medium-of-exchange token
Nothing is going to be a currency without that.

unlikely. people still belive in bitcoins

Yea if you knew how OMG tokens work you wouldnt sound so fucking retarded

Whats a buffet tier asset

What stops eth from being a medium of exchange. It is already especially when ur buying ico’s

People still believe in god, santa and the tooth fairy. The only thing to take from that is people are incomprehensibly stupid.

800 in a few hours

i dunno about the tooth fairy but santa and god make shitloads of money

Lol typical edgy 12 year old ETH holder. Or Vitalik. Can never tell anymore. How can we put our life savings in ETH when these are the retards running the show and the community?

I didn't say Ethereum wasn't a medium of exchange, it is and must be in order to be an effective platform for smart contracts.
Buffet tier assets are the shit that normies think of as assets, land, gold, blue chip stocks, senators in your back pocket, that kind of thing.

Just finished skimming the white paper and I think I get it, so basically it's a decentralised business with virtual order books created for any to any swaps between attached blockchain assets, ETH is used for whatever security is necessary on the trade and OMG is earned for providing the platform, right? That's actually pretty cool.

Ethereum is a commodity.

Digital tulips.

Percentage gains

Thank you for providing exhibit a quality evidence for the claim I made.

this. i never invested in ETH solely on its community. you could see how smug it got even in the overwhelming btc dominance. the same smugness as the central bankers who inflate our money supplies and think the ride never ends. the same smugness that thinks its too big to fail based on promises of future development.
ETH are not soldiers. they never been in the front lines

i never believed in ETH because the foundation which makes up its community doesnt understand that the reason btc will never die is because its decentralized. its not sponsored by jews or banks.
ETH will gain, but not nearly at a rate fast enough to keep up with the blockchain founding coins. look at the eth/btc charts yourself. the more you zoom out, the more you realize how deluded its holders are. everyone thinks the hard fork issue fucking over its early adopters wont happen again. i cant wait for the too big to fail motherfuckers to get whats coming to em

etehereum is not trying to kill bitcoin you stupid cuck.

I am actually all in ETH for the long term but it amazes me the total faggotry of the community but I guess that's most crypto.

>when all your shitcoins devalue in ether

Yeah just like my Dollarcoins, Poundcoins and Yencoins.

My gut tells me there's a big BTC bullrun tomorrow... that'll cause ETH and LTC to shrink a tiny bit, but they'll pump again because of it to new ATHs. Again, just my gut feeling.

Criticising ETH for unjustified smugness and holding up BTC as an exemplar of stalwart dauntlessness is like criticising the Germans for colonialism and holding up the British empire as a beacon of enlightened global cooperation.

Also, who the fuck do you think owns AXA, and who the fuck do you think owns blockstream, and who the fuck do you think will own all the lightning hubs if they ever condense out of the vapour of Maxwell's fever dreams and into reality?

coin is the most retarded name for a completely revolutionary kind of currency that is nothing like traditional money.

The feature I really like about Ethereum is that it's too big to fail so when their shit gets hacked, they can just rewrite history and make double the coins.

It's no accident that enterprises are queuing up to work with Ethereum but don't give a shit about "immutable" Bitcoin Gold/Platinum/Cash/Santa