>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed! Jojo is less about using your fists in later parts and more outsmarting your enemy. Only the first part is really beat em up--the parts afterwards are more puzzle bosses.

Jotaro only uses Star Plat's big fists when the enemy is at his mercy, what you don't see is him outsmarting his enemy to get to that point.

Hey who was the guy working on the Points of light 4e setting? I wanted to know because I think I found a definitive archive of the setting that points to all supplementary material as well as gives a nice overview of the setting and its points of interest.

I don't really plan on making the jump myself. But whoever wants to can start reading up on the setting here.
thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15210

So any user who's interested in the fabled 4e DnD setting can read about it!

Reposting this for Yorokonde, as requested.

Was that jump for one of the World of Darkness fan splats (Leviathan: The Tempest i think) ever finished?

Jumpers with kids, what would you do if you kid did this to your account?

Does anyone know the name of the jump that had a certain mutant perk?
It allowed you to breathe in a toxic crystal, gave you different colored skin (I think) and was sci fi.
I think a junkyard was mentioned somewhere in the jump too, and that said mutants were killed on sight for being feral or something.

Show it to his mom.

Half-baked plans, full life consequences.

Honesty really is the best policy.

That child's typing is literally giving me cancer.

What do children usually think of you?

Whats the status of Xenoblade and Xenoblade X?

Depends on how I'm playing myself that jump. On average though, I tend to be highly laid back, and throw the BEST halloween parties. And I can't cook anything that isn't sugary, not that they consider that a downside.

How do you cope as an early-chain drop-in?

You have no history, no friends, no family, no place to stay, no knowledge of the surrounding area, and no documentation. Probably no cash too, since very few people buy that with CP. Sure, it's easy when you're 200 years old and have a shit ton of magic and skills, but how do you cope when you're still mostly you?

Oh god, I got a mention for coming up with dealing with Arsonist. Is it one building per day if we willingly set it on fire or..?

Does Bullied makes us take EVERY comment as being bullied? Even ones we asked our companions to say... Because foreplay?

Overflow, if the event is something we just grown used to, as a jumper, but unaware person would find shocking, do we black out or is it just for stuff such as despair, intense wrath, etc. stuff like that?

Sit the kid down, give him the talk. There's things you gotta do smart and proper or not attempt them at all. Blackmail is one of such things.

If I have control of the chain? I'm usually starting somewhere safe-ish and promptly tag along with the main characters like a very snarky side character. I make myself useful enough with sidekick actions or doing boring work nobody wants to, and I generally stay close to the plot unless something apocalyptic is happening. tl;dr Mooch off of the protagonists who have houses.

If I don't...well, I take Housing and Food Supply generally since I like to go Drop-In for a lot of my favorite settings. I find a door in the middle of a run-down part of town, setup shop, and dine on canned food and broken dreams.

To be honest, the most interesting part of being a drop-in is when you interact with main characters or just day-to-day people in a setting. You're something or someone new. A novelty. Someone who other people invested in mysterious things might look into. I get really excited when someone goes out of their way to investigate my actions as a drop-in when I'm going incognito. I rather like a game of cat and...other cat.

A Jumper has the great advantage over a normal human that they know for a fact that, no matter how shitty their current situation get, it won't be all there is to their life. That's got to help with morale.

the only thing missing is that N.O. Utilization Doesn't give you access to N.O. channels in general and is instead a knockoff of weapon swapping from devil may cry. I'm not asking for Atomsk level ability off the bat, but With the ability to steal things in the same manner he does and progress in ability be Too much?
Also the complete lack of science perks is bothersome,I get it, but if you're including Medical Mechanica as an origin Why not throw in some databases?

Maybe, Stand abilities range all over the place. Could do with some added complexity as points out. Though you could just go with earlier and less complex designs too.
On a personal level I dislike it for being a bit meta. I mean could work, but also doesn't quite feel like a Stand since it's extremely reliant on other setting to pose a threat to most Stand Users. Most Stands with a decent punch ghost can catch bullets, so you'd be in trouble. Also once more it's a bit overly straightforward and a bit broad (though the broadness isn't as bad as trying to just do anything you want with time, it's still there).

Wonder how I got to the point where I'm both his uncle and his dad. I mean that would require waifuing a dughteru.

If you willingly go along with Arsonist, you now have Severe Pyromania and will have to burn down at least one building a day. The psychosis will probably demand more though. You are going along with the Drawback willingly.

Bullied makes you take most if not all comments as bullying. Especially foreplay. Doubly especially if you asked for it.

Overflow generally less about shocking events and more about too much emotional input to deal with at once.

It already says that it is not a true N.O. channel and Fuck you for saying it's a knock off of anything. I haven't even read the DMC Jump.

I'm not handing out Atomsk's power on any level nor his ability to steal things as it doesn't come into play in the show. The lack of science perks is obvious if you actually watch the show and makes sense.

-1. I wasn't asking for his power. I was asking for access to this methods, there is a big difference
1.that was my point if you had read my post and have you seriously not read every jump? Is that just me Who does that? if you weren't plagiarizing I apologize for the insinuation.
2.again my post literally says I get it,as in I understand why you did it. it looks like I'm going to have to Eat that iron shaped factory

>that other couple
Talk about blast from the past!

>keeps pestering to be pedantic and get his way
Only you, tera.

Okay, after that...poor quality rough draft I posted. I figured the Fe6-7 jump is in need of some heavy reworking, and I've decided to start on the 200 CP Light Affinity Perk.

You have an inner peace to yourself that enables you to resist any outside forces affecting your mind, or harmful spells or curses. Any being weaker than you will find that controlling your thoughts or feelings will be difficult. Note this does not make you immune to mind control. You also carry a talent for light magic.[/spoilers]

Ah. And if we are unwilling then being inside the built abandoned building helps make it so during black out we choose it, especially if it's the only building around, gotcha.

Pls no Bully.

Does Overflow apply to too much positive emotion too or just negative?

I generated my stand and got Hole Manipulation. Tunnels through space? Every time somebody tries to hit me I open up a hole and they hit nothing, or somebody else, or themselves?

What about if instead for just manifestting the weapon, you can choose to either do that, or manifest an aspect of with your body? Like, a shield would increase your durability, a gun could let you "fire" yourself to either move really fasts in a straight line or let you throw out ridiculous fast and hard punches, a whip might let you extend your arm really far and pull it back or something? That seems more like the esoteric weird stuff I've seen stands described as doing.

how is explaining your position and offering A apology, pestering? oh that's right, It doesn't matter what I do or say because people will just find some way to twist it into something negative anyway because the thread hates me

I don't hate you, Bancho.

I think you're a weird dude, but hey, this whole community is pretty fucking bizzare.

So speaking of Stands, what's the deal with Requiem and Awakening? Can someone explain it? Because I can't really find many details on the wiki.

no argument here.
Those are levels of upgrades,I forget which one comes at which level.

I do want to know what Bancho means, though.

it's Japanese, roughly translated it means juvenile delinquent gang boss

Bancho calm down man and take a breather. I don't hate you either

Requiem is what happens when you stab your stand with the arrow and awakening is what happens when the user gets hit with the arrow and Requiem is far better and more broken.

Yup

Is Requiem only temporary? I thought I remembered someone saying that.

Awakening is when a Stand user gets stabbed with the arrow, usually granting the stand a more powerful but unique ability. Requiem Stands are when the Stand itself is stabbed with the arrow, vastly upgrading your Stand into something tangentially related to what it could do before, but also more conceptually powerful and related to what you needed at the time. Awakenings are permanent, while Requiems might be.

Oh and are they mutually exclusive?

I was good with kids before I became a dimension hopper, so I imagine I still would be, especially after the few kid focused jumps like Imaginary Friend, LLTQ and parenting.

It's temporary in the sense that if you take the arrow from the stand it will go back to being normal but other than that permanent and stand will try to kill their stand masters than take away the stand arrow from the stand.

No idea, Araki is tight-lipped on it.

Kids mom sounds like a real winner.

They like me and trust me. When I'm around, kids know that they're safe and that I'm a friend when they need one. Being a servant of the Archangel of Children helps.

Yes, and?

Seriously.
Unless she knew what actually happened and was going along with it because it was her magical realm.

Well the only two requiem stands we see are Silver Chariot Requiem & GER. Both times the Requiem stand was seen then disappears. SCR does the walk in one direction forever thing, & GRE was at end of the part but at the end we see the arrowhead dropping.

I think she probably knew he was sleeping with someone else. I mean if the kid found out, it doesn't take much for the wife to find out. The dress up thing, I think was her way of trying to win her husband back. I think she thought maybe if she induged his kinks, he wouldn't be seeing the mistress and come back to her.

That's great wife material there. Willing to try to appease what she thinks is her husband's kinks. All to make sure he doesn't go back to the other woman. Or even if she didn't know about the other woman there had to be a distance growing between them.

I own the greatest Zoo/Themepark in the multi-verse with Donald Trump as a cartoonish, disney-esque mascot. Due to efficiency and money perks, the park quickly expands on the first year of operation and I can easily keep the price of admission down.

Along with the multiple fashion label, spy network and multiple companies, merchandising and in-depth market research has never been easier.

In summary, they'll probably end up seeing Donald Trump as Mickey Mouse and Pikachu rolled into one with me as a Walt Disney/Santa figure.

I've always been of the headcanon that Requiem stands grant the most pressing wishes of the stand user but in a bizarre way.

Would we have issues with command in the strike witches jump if we went in male? I remember they didn't to much appreciate those with dangly bits.

They generally look up to me and think I'm cool. I tend to rescue children and make sure they're happy and healthy. (I also kill abusive parents for personal reasons and try to give kids a happy home.)

Funnily enough there's a canonical Stand with something like that. Shoots the user's fingernails as bullets, but then the bullet holes move on their own towards the enemy.
Assigning the attributes of weapons to other objects could work. Leads to fun with using a piece of paper as a sword or whatever.
That's because there really isn't much. Awakening refers to a one off thing that happened to the big bad of Part Four, while Requiem was demonstrated by two Stands in part five and was since forgotten (and there have been times a Stand touches or is stabbed by an Arrow without attaining Requiem, both before and after). Notably Awakening was initiated by the Arrow, not the user.
It's ambiguous, Silver Chariot partially attained Requiem but had the Arrow removed mid process once. Meanwhile has his stuff messed up because Silver Chariot Requiem once actually created had the Arrow removed from its possession a couple times and didn't revert.
For the purposes of the jump yes.

>I also kill abusive parents for personal reasons
Most kids wouldn't like their parents getting killed for real, no matter how abusive they are.

I am not giving out anything related to Atomsk’s supposed thriving abilitis or methods. The being is only mentioned in passing and only seen briefly as he destroyed the town near the end of the 6th episode.

I forgot to thank you for reposting this for me. Doing it on my phone is a pain.

>Pls no bully
>Bullying Drawback.
Maximum bully mode.

I don't tolerate child abuse. That's the one thing I don't budge on.

Only if you consider being poked and prodded (and "poked" and "prodded") to determine how the fuck you work to be a problem.

>Posters theorizing on how much the wife knew
Or, maybe this whole thing was just made up.

>Not being a paladin of justice
>Not raping abusive parents

Nah, you're right. I like this more than killing.

Should be command and conquer

Command and Conquer Tiberium.

The question about positive emotion in Overflow?

Passing out for one hour after having very good coitus actually would explain why this is 400 cp

Can anyone explain SMT fusions for me? Like, do the beings they create exist before you fuse them? I want to know if I should prepare to face fused beings like Shiva if I take World of Chaos.

No, just do you share of the heavy lifting and you'll be fine. I recommend picking an A10 as your strike template, it'd be appropriate for your particular situation and would likely help win over your subordinates.

Cheers.

>male SW
>A10
>appropriate for your particular situation
>help win over your subordinates

No one knows for certain, but the general assumption is that non-unique demons are like animals in that they exist in the world as random encounters, and you're creating a new one when you fuse it. Unique fusions, however, are usually bosses/mini-bosses, and they are, you know, unique. You're not creating a new one of them, you're summoning that particular demon.

That being said? You may or may not fight Shiva in World of Chaos.

I wish I had a gun just like the A-10. I'd be happy as a baby in a playpen.

Just in terms of formatting, could you
a) Put pictures to fill in gaping space under text boxes
b) Put multiple text boxes on one page

You're not alone, user. You're not alone.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I banged an inanimate object

well most warframes have some biological components,I don't know if they would count as an inanimate object.

Having a fellow companion WITH a background is actually a pretty good idea. One of the many great things about companion jumpers is that no matter how bad things get having a good friend with connections and knowledge can go a long way.

>pic
We really need a GW2 jump. Norns a best.

Yes, it's positive emotional stress as well. And technically, you would black out halfway through. I can't imagine you making it through a full session without experiencing enough "stress" to trip the Drawback.

>no fisting the android girls
damn.

What're the best jumps to get food, herbs, spices, and culinary skills /jc/?

I thought it was some kind of Asian version of Beauty and the Beast at first, then I thought that some more specific Disney jumps could be fun. Little Mermaid would be my first choice, with a 0 CP drawback for the Hans Christian Anderson version.

Also, I want a Pinocchio jump for the express purpose of giving jumpers to capability to do something about Pleasure Island and the Coachman.

Toriko

Toriko is always the answer for food related question.
There's also a cooking gauntlet if you wanted a different answer. There's an item that can get you whatever ingredients you need.

There's an anime/manga series that's great for this. You've probably seen it mentioned in the threads more than a few times, plus the fact that it's concluded means that there'll be no more surprises. Be careful though, it ramps up in danger towards the end. I'm talking, of course, about Naruto. The ramen there is pretty great.

is there anything under there?

no, and that's Canon.

Toriko has better ramen.

>not Monster Hunter
>not Ranma
>not JJBA
>not Fate
>not Discworld

Kingdom of Loathing.

More than enough fun to break your mind, CV.

>Kingdom of Loathing.
Be aware that this place is possibly worse than Toriko when it comes to food trying to eat you first. Weretacos are a thing.

That's... pure evil.

I approve.

>CV
Oi. You faggot.
It's CV(N)
Be respectful.

Don't mind me, just got a bit bored

Still unsure of the "One of the Mighty" perk but I can't think of anything non-meta to replace it
If anyone has any ideas for a "can interact and find dummied out content/lost stuff of dubious canon" perk hit me up

That's pretty much why Toriko is the best.

Listen here, little nigga. If that's big E, and it most likely is, since WWII service is a requirement to be a ship girl, then she's CV-6 and she's neither CVN-65 nor CVN-80.

Back. Yo. Shit. Up.

>Enterprise CV-6
>CVN

Oh I'm so sorry Bancho, user said it wasn't in your jump and like I fool I thought it was true. Are you sure you want me to? Its up to you although I would enjoy making it.

Well I will probably start with shinkenger, which I think has enough going on to be a single jump. Other teams might be in a single jump, it depends on how many backgrounds I can get out of series.

Any requests? I pretty much like them all, even if I have a few favorites. Like Magiranger, genkiranger, Shinkenger, Dekaranger, and Zyouhranger.

ThatsMyFetish.jpg

>Enterprise carried an air group specially trained in night carrier operations; as the only carrier capable of night operations, she left Oahu with her hull code changed from CV to CV(N), the "N" representing "Night"

>Weretacos are a thing.
I have no idea what this is, but the name alone makes me smile.

>Oh I'm so sorry Bancho, user said it wasn't in your jump and like I fool I thought it was true. Are you sure you want me to? Its up to you although I would enjoy making it.
]

yeah, were doing the gundum thing where it's a more specific version of a option in a more general jump that came first. And I will always error on the side of Cool new jumps anyway.it's not like you're going to replace the entire jump

Chōjin Sentai Jetman,Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Ressha Sentai ToQger are my top three favorites.

Looks pretty good.