/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Sponors Edition

Veeky Forums Fumbbl Main Season will be starting soon.tm

Secret League season 2 has finals Tuesday at 21:00.

Stunty League season 2 has entered playoffs.

Secret Autism League is in round 2.

Veeky Forums BloodBowl 2 League is the almost live league, sign ups end some time Tuesday.

Also some dumb tabletop thing is happening I guess.
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6GoblinSetUp
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=913693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real buff to fouling as this is going to even more force teams into rule of 5 builds.

The only part that sucks is this is a lot rich get richer kinda thing. The good teams that score a lot, get cas, or don't face attrition are gunna have more money to play ball than the shit coaches.

Also I think this is going to hurt things like Rats where you wanna run 13-14 av 7 guys and it is going to convince wood elf coaches to run with like 8 loners, to make sure they can keep their treasury to keep their skilled up dancers

1d3 MVP is a massive nerf to fouling. Now you have to either waste an MVP on a shitty lino or have no dirty players

Pity they didnt fix the loners spam thing but if an elf is using THAT many loners, it shoots their reliability in the foot hard.

There are NAF players who will run 0 reroll and 1 leader or 1 reroll Wood Elves. 9 loners isn't much different

Nobbla Blackwart when?!

And once their WD's are taken out they're losing the benefit of Leader.

Like I said, it's a huge risk. The guys running those teams are probably the same guys that can win with a team of 16 Snotlings.

There's been a few of the ads posted in previous threads.

Getting back into BB. Getting new box set. Sticking to Goblins.

Dont expect to win but would like opinions on my starting roster. Used to use it ages ago when I played.

12 Goblins 480
1 Looney 40
2 Trolls 220
3 Rerolls 180
Appthecary 50

Total is 970.

Want to have man power for numbers, 30k in bank to gaurantee enough gold for either replacement of dead gobbos or at least start to build a bit of a bank.

Saw is there as most versatile weapon as can slice elves to pieces or murderize av9 in gamg fouls.

Got 4 man bench for semi liberal fpuling. Logic is still wacky fun but with a bit more stability and less self destruction (no bomma).

Thoughts?

apo is a waste on the goblin team. the only players you care about have regen. it's a free bribe that you lose

>BB2 league
>dwarf
>dwarf
>chaos
>chaos
>nurgle
>orc

I just wanted to try the new team, there are also a Necro and Bret team.

>Khemri- Finaaly a Khemri Buff, when your 4 best players are some of the hardest to level in the game...
Uh, it's not a Khemri buff dude... If you keep your tomb guardians you're stupid, you'll just lose them to decay and then you have what is effectively worse than a TV1000 khemri team in an established league.

Nevermind the fact that losing your 70k re-rolls is actual cancer

>Also I think this is going to hurt things like Rats where you wanna run 13-14 av 7 guys and it is going to convince wood elf coaches to run with like 8 loners, to make sure they can keep their treasury to keep their skilled up dancers

You can't start a season with less than 11 players though

Death Zone pdf when?

MEMESAW

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6GoblinSetUp

>Fire your TGs before they get too much SPP

Uh, so let me get this straight, you're advocating playing a team that is shittier Undead with no gimmick?

Memesaw best saw!

Rather be safe than sorry.

Thats convenient, thanks for the link. Whats your view on the setup?

>fire Tomb Guardians

>not using Tomb Guardians
>Taking away the one thing you want with playing Khemri

A member of the NBA has infiltrated our ranks...

>Nba

Everyone knows the Nuffles Blasphemers Association is an urban legend. Stop fear mongering!

Bash teams that don't score tend to have high av and tons of money in the bank. Elves and rats are always broke.

Players retiring is a much better system than after 3 seasons your team needs a rest. (shots fired)

Pray for me brothers in arms.

Captcha is West East

I have an idea for a design for the Secret League Trophies. In honor of a near champion and also their almost overwhelming slaughter and misfortune; we should have the Secret League Trophy design be a Catgirl skull on a stand, jaw loosely hanging open, helmet optional. Or if we're going more straight forward thinking, it could also be a Half-Orc Skull.

Being able to use the treasury though for the next season. Some dudes are gunna hoard gold

I mean, I guess it is ok for me, cause the Scum are shit and I really would only be retaining like 3 or 4 stars anyway, but I am worried about the balance in a league and how it might make the better players have way better teams than others

Is this cumulative or by season?

Like if someone played 18 games in Veeky Forums league would it be over 18 games or over the last 6 that the season happened?

>firing tomb guardians

you don't get it, THEY'RE GOING TO DIE. You're going to LOSE other players and/or re-rolls AND THEN YOUR TG's WILL DIE!

Banking rules unchanged?

I like 4 RR, 14 players, you get all the toys with lots of redundancy to protect your secret weapons

But you want to keep them around for as long as you possibly can. They're the entire reason to play Khemri, firing them is extremely moronic.

you do know that tournament winning khemri coaches will tell you to start with 3 TG in a league because RRs are so important and expensive, right?

ALSO THAT THEY WILL FUCKING DIE

If you start spending 500k+ to keep them for a new season you'll just end up with an unplayable team

I can't understand what you're trying to say. It's all fervent gibberish at this point. If you lose the guardians you have nothing but two mediocre blitzers, shitty useless throwers and crappy linemen. How is that also not "unplayable"? How is that not completely backward ass thinking?

What logic are you operating on?

I couldn't find anything, would you mind helping out and direct me to it?

>Rather be safe than sorry
Not him but you're playing Goblins man. You are going to be sorry anyway. Either play them to their full potential, which the bribe will attribute to, or just don't play them at all.

Im kinda torn about the new mvp rules, on the one hand its way easier for leveling, but the chaos/randomness of the old way felt very bloodbowl, where the nominee is the dead lino not because he's a star but because opposing fans are spiteful dicks. Or the sad state of having to hire journeymen because they acquired SPP.

Oh no I am a sucker for punishment. I just meant for the trolls, I know gobbos die and get injured dime a dozen! I still play crazy otherwise, just keeping the big fellas around is important.

Grundlepunch

You sound like a retard.
Nothing about random MVPs felt very bloodbowl. Unless you're literally trying to say
>randomness lol so blud bewl guise"

Are you my elfbro?

He's arguing that with the new redrafting rules re-hiring your old TGs is a waste of gold and that instead buy fresh TGs.

Is BloodBowl YOURDUDES-friendly?

Thew new redrafting rules are shit

>YOURDUDES-friendly

What did he mean by this?

Ah thanks user. That makes sense. Hes an idiot arguing about one rule while replying to a post about another. Check check.

To recap, if half your team is shitty peices that you did not want levels on, thralls, snots, skeletons, (hob)gobbos. This is a big buff

If your best players are not ball handlers this is a big Buff, or sauruses, TGs, Big Guys.

The cross over is huge.

Yes, very.

lurk moar noob
Awesome. Thanks.

Having options to customize your units (or players, in this case), both on paper (so customized equipment, abilities etc.) and on the actual model (so poseable models with multiple options to choose between).
This way, your dudes are really YOUR dudes.

am i excused when playing humans

It's by season, obviously.

>You sound like a retard.

Oh... ;_;

Get bullied nerd

i used to be a goblin fag who always went with apothecary because "it'll pay for itself!" and "i don't want my blodge looney to die!"
money isn't a fucking problem, the problem is your immediate tv, levels on goblins is as unimportant as it gets, if they die who gives a fuck, your hail mary pass bombardier was not for this world, your block fanatic had it coming, your 5agi 4str pogoer is in a better place now, your 3 strength blodge goblin that got eaten by a troll was just a tv sink anyway
you should do anything to get three bribes for free, shaving off the 50k of an apothecary is a sound decision every time

Blood Bowl 2 league settings are fucking terrible. Veeky Forums BloodBowl 2 League needs one more team or I can just plug in some stand in team that nobody wants.

yes, you're right, but the 3 man mvp system has been a house rule for leagues for a long time

apparently there are lots of whiney babies who play bloodbowl

ITT: non-khemri coaches think that rebuying their team every season is a buff

laughing elves.jpg

>Banking rules unchanged?
Spiralling expenses is an optional rule. However hoarding money can have you lose anything from d3x10k to everything but 2d6x10k

>Spiralling expenses is an optional rule. However hoarding money can have you lose anything from d3x10k to everything but 2d6x10k

I see

"Bro you can just hoarde money at season end"

I can't wait for people to lose all their savings after the last game and have their entire team scrapped as a new season kicks off

Rolled 5, 10, 11, 3, 2, 10, 4, 11, 8, 1, 5, 11 = 81 (12d12)

Just rolling for my farm

I could join if need be! I'll do it once I connect to the wifi at work.

Well we have someone applying with a 12th right about now, but keep in touch incase of a flake. Thanks user

I would love to join in on the league if you have space for one more.

According to the rules, what is defined as hoarding?

Well actually if you both join then there is no issue. Please have the teams done and submitted in the next 3 hours.

anything above 0 m8

Having more than 100k in the treasury.

>used to be a goblin fag

RIP

The apoc is literally just for the trolls. They are tough but not unkillable and losing one early is a huge hit. Later once i get funds id cut it.

For those new to BB2, how will the league work? How often there are games? How many rounds/infinite? Anything else important to know?

Will do! Looking forward to going back to fumbbl. I assume its secret league we apply for?

Not bad. Can work fine with 70 to 90k in bank.

wait crab's talking about the blood bowl 2(pc) league I think not secret

This is for BB2. The league will be an organized ladder where I post brackets in thread and post them also on the league's news page. Swiss style with 6 rounds. Round 1 is randomized

This is correct. Secret finals are later today.

My bad. Thought it was Fummbl. I will wait for next sign ups.

Mauled the faggot is AWOL again now that he needs to be useful.

He was posting shit about new models few days ago however.

Had to deal with a bit of mild flooding.

Announcement tomorrow on Veeky Forums FUMBBL League VI and a couple of minor things

'''''''''''''''stunty''''''''''''
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=913693

You can't drop apothecaries, they're permanent.

you can fire your apo

Done and done.

Drongmak Dragonslatets, ho!

Pls don't be another dwarf team

Been looking at this and was just wondering:

Why would any if the races bar Orcs ever voluntarily play this game?

Are they stupid?

Why would vampires, elves, halflings or goblins ever play blood bowl? What is their motivation?

Might be Chaos Dwarves, or Norse. Maybe Pact, or whatever name GW have given them now.

Fame, Glory, Cash, Honour, Being Good.

All the reasons people play any sport in the real world.

>chaos dwarf
pukinganime.jpeg

don't forget "for fun"

You're crazy. No one does anything for fun.

Ah but they're "fun" dwarves user. They have a Deathroller.

>high elves richer than half nobles in empire
>all the time in the world to do anything
>immortal
>decide to throw it all into an overglorified murder game

Are High elves the dumbest race?

Everyone enjoys the aforementioned violence, fame, cash and glory. For Halflings they have geniune fun when playing... That and they get a great slapup feast after every game. It's not uncommon to see a halfing that was squished by an ogre in the first half run like a gutter runner from his medical cot when the final whistle blows.

It's a status and rebellious thing. That's why Morannion did it and it inspired all the 'young' boisterous elves to try and be cool.

They gotta solidfy that ego.

>Are they stupid?

Yes, Blood Bowl players are not a very bright lot as a whole...

Vampires apparently get paid in nubile maidens or some shit according to one of the Did You Know...? blurbs and their thralls are all under mind control by the coach so don't have a say in the matter.

I think they just like proving their superiority over all the pleb races. They're dicks like that.

>High Elves pay opponents to lose to them
>Pro Elves play to show that they're skilled players
>Dark Elves play because they like being dicks
>Wood Elves play because...I don't actually know this one because fuck Wood Elves.

Thats pretty cool actually. So why would an ogre or goblin team play? Surely goblins would enjoy their freedom of orcd by trying not to die?

And how do ogres even turn up to the pitch? They're stupid and snotlings are barely sentient.

>Play Blood Bowl 2
>My Dark Elves vs AI Bretonnian
>Brets finish the game with only 2 Peasants left on the pitch

Could have finished that match 3 or 4 nil, but I was having too much fun taking advantage of my lucky armour breaks.

>Ogres
Because they like smashing things.

>Goblins
Because they're fucking mental.

All ogres are financed by greasus goldtooth, all of them. You don't argue with greasus

Goblins tend to be of the slightly mad night goblin variety or the "Strong independent greenskin who don't need no orc"

I've owned BB2 since release but played very little against actual people. My last match ended with the opponent writing about 4 pages of content that can be condensed into; "You are an Egyptian dog fatass who is also American" (???). I guess my username sounds Egyptian and my Bretonian team was called McMurty's, but whatever.

I want to play BB2 again, now with Veeky Forums. How do I do that?

The BB2 league is about to start, you might still make it.