Alright guys here is your chance - i'm giving out 0.1 BTC to the 1st person to post sharpie in rear-end...

Alright guys here is your chance - i'm giving out 0.1 BTC to the 1st person to post sharpie in rear-end. Provide a picture with a piece of paper saying today's date and the words "Bitcoin Forever". Be sure to include your BTC wallet address in the post. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck a dick

Stay poor I guess?

Post your address first

oy vey

I don't believe you. Post wallet and I'll think about it. I probably won't do it because trusting a stranger on the internet is a fucking meme

>Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

It's not free if you have to sell your body for it. The fact that I even considered this makes me want to end my life

I'll do it for free faggot

16wJ1sNhyvjr7m328x5Ra1aF2gE3X5CRSC

Thanks man :~)

Absolute madman

God dammit Veeky Forums

Fucking keked

If this actually works I'm going to kms, I would have done this 20 minutes ago if my gf wasn't in the apartment

oh Veeky Forums

Lmfao wtf is wrong with this board

Nice nutsack

You just whored yourself out for some fucking coins my nigga

id gladly do it again

let us know if u get it

No payout, the '7' of 2017 is missing. Could have been taken any year this decade. Haha, fuck you.

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

Did you get anything?

Nice ass btw.

your just mad he beat you to it aren't you?

No, doubt i will but it's worth a shot

post a pic of you getting fucked in the ass bya nigger tranny granny, I'll suckle on your dick and give you 1 whole bitcoin, faggots!

Is this what we became?

You better give this nigga something OP

QngGCE4

Help me

Dont join this discord

it will be shutdown soon

Include me in the cap

alright it was all for nothing

gnihihihihi

MODS MODS MODS

how is this thread still alive?

Mooods! S T I C K Y

Did you get the money?

tight sack brah

don't have a sharpie, just a regular bic pen, and ill make a timestamp instead of today's paper

is this ok?

no

just imagine some guy seeing the thread and scrambling to yank his pants down and put a Sharpie in his asshole