Can we get another ARK thread going in here? Lets up the vibe a bit

Can we get another ARK thread going in here? Lets up the vibe a bit.

Price predictions by EOY 2018? I'm thinking $50 as a conservative estimate.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/ark-signs-partnership-with-pr-release-firm-bitcoin-pr-buzz-22366e7ffb7e
discord.gg/7mEtuww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mobile wallet by end of week?

Lol, this will easily be $100 by June. People will dump so much cash into projects like this when they realize how useless most coins are (BTC, BCH, LTC, etc)

That's what everyone keeps saying but the price doesn't seem to go anywhere

They were waiting to get cleared as a legal entity in France. That's done, so now the mobile app can go through. Just hired a PR company and ARK VM is over halfway done. They're ready to blast off.

blog.ark.io/ark-signs-partnership-with-pr-release-firm-bitcoin-pr-buzz-22366e7ffb7e

$5 maybe

>down 25% in sats
>fuck
DO SOMETHING
GO UP

Join pump group you freakin' normies

discord.gg/7mEtuww

Would be a nice Christmas present if it mooned. Pretty sure it won’t though.

SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOUR SHIT

god fucking DAMN I'm getting tired of having my shit tied up in ARK. But I'm going to buy into the sunken cost fallacy and stick with it. I'm not doing shit besides flipping some ARK for more ARK and I'm going to get my fucking sats back regardless of when ARK moons. Then when it does I will be the ARKjillionaire from Veeky Forums

>I'm not doing shit besides flipping some ARK for more ARK and I'm going to get my fucking sats back regardless of when ARK moons.
This is me 18h a day. It's kinda slow though.

Market cap already at 400 million. You really believe it's going to hit 5 billion within 1 year?

Arkies are the new linkies

Did you see LTC's market cap gains this week?

This sideways shit is killing me.
That and being busy with finals week. FUCK tomorrow and I'm done.
ARKing the rest of the month.

I missed the last moon. Just gonna hodl until I’m fucking eating ramen crumbs and shitting only water I guess. Have $500 to my name and am riding on 3k Ark and hoping it moons soon. God hates me so I’m pretty sure it’s going to tank and go sub $1.00 soon.

>flipping ark
everyone's staking so the market is molasses, there are far better coins for what you want to do.

I actually lost 1/3 of my gains because of the sideways shit yesterday, expected patterns but nope...

Yeah it's slow as fuck, but has reliable whale action that you can use if you're not too greedy.

Name other coins though.

>Yeah it's slow as fuck, but has reliable whale action that you can use if you're not too greedy.
How do you use the whale action? What do you mean?

Have a look at the graph for the last week and take note of the big wicks.

I can't see how to utilize that besides having sell/buy orders in places the price happens to reach "out of nowhere." Unless you mean literally staring at the charts all day and paying such close attention to everything. I'm looking at 30 min candles.

>having sell/buy orders in places the price happens to reach "out of nowhere."
Yeah basically. I just check it every half hour or so and readjust my order based on where the chart is. If you only place orders that will result in huge gains it's pretty good. You can't put up too much though or he's not biting it, few hundred maybe. I've made ~250 Ark this last week doing it. It's not huge gains, but it's a lot more than staking.

Seriously don't get greedy though or you will be fucked.

I've been waiting a fucking month for this fucking nigger faggot coin to break past $10. You know what it does? FUCKING GOES BACK TO $2.50!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYONG THIS SHIT IS!?!?!?

Meanwhile every other coin in it's class is $10+. NEO and fucking LSK are both above $10. ARK!? NOPE!!!!! Fucking candle ass motherfucking coin.

It's not even Christmas and this nigger fagcoin wan- you know what? It's a slantcoin. Fucking slantcoin - zippercoin - is already Christmas themed.

I missed the fucking btc recovery for this shit. I missed the eth pump.

THIS FUCKING ZIPPERCOIN BETTER BRING DADDY SOME FUCKING CHRISTMAS CHINESE NEW YEAR PRESENTS OF $10 OR I will cry.

I will cry so deeply. It'll be 2018, New year's day, everyone is pulling their profits from btc hitting 17k. Me? ILL STILL BE SITTING ON THIS ZIPPERCOIN THAY IS STILL AT $2.99!!!!!!!!!

Coiners be like MUH BTC GAINS and I'll be like... I WONT BE LIKE ANYTHING CAUSE ILL STILL BE CRYING AT MY FUCKING COMPUTER ORDERING MOMMY TO MAKE ME A HOT POCKET. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Seriously don't get greedy though or you will be fucked.
Do you mean trading against the trend and not having it work out? Otherwise it seems like the worst that could happen is the orders don't fill because it was place too high or too low or too much ARK.

Didn't you post this exact thing yesterday? Stop.

By greedy I mean placing the order too close to 'make sure' it goes off instead of just accepting near misses (happened a few times) and securing surer gains, as well as getting impatient that nothing is happening.

Sitting comfy at $.47 entry point

>ark releases big news and finally complete their new mobile wallet after months of anticipation
>ark moons from 26k to 27k

lol ouch

Funny pasta but in reality its actually how i feel every morning when i wake up

when u bought at 38 cents

Do you set anything before going to sleep or just hold for the night? That's one thing that makes me paranoid about the trend changing while I'm out. But at the same time I've seen what would have been big hits during the night.

Depends what's happened during the day. Most nights I have been, but I make sure they're outrageous (like 3000-4000 sats out), had it picked up twice.

>being this new

Thanks for the tips. I'll reevaluate what I'm doing with my ARK and try out your whale play.

tomorrows conference will reveal to the world the studdering potheads that run this scam

shoo shoo