Doomguy vs the Legions of Chaos, who wins?

Doomguy vs the Legions of Chaos, who wins?

>another doomguy vs 40k thread

Doomguy, obviously.

Doomgy has already defeated Legions of Chaos. No Legion of Chaos has ever killed Doomguy.

These guys

>Demons
>Against a guy who has killed literally thousands of demons

WHO WILL WIN? WOW WHAT A MYSTERY

>As if this board's usual fare of "Shit that never happened involving That guys, Paladins, Morality, and Roleplaying", "let's complain about D&D" and "why do people like X weapon/gameplay element/other skub attracting thing, it's no even good" are somehow better.

That being said however, let's just skip ahead to the Veeky Forums approved end.

Yes, Doom guy would go all Malal on the Forces of Chaos, shoving Abbadon's shitty Mcguffin sword up his ass sideways before going on to beat the ruinous powers to death with their own limbs, cleansing the warp. He would then get married to Samus Aran, who is a missing Primarchs, after she destroys the entire Tyranid fleet. They would have lots of little super babies that would go one to become the Emperor's dream for Mankind, and bring about a Golden Age for Humanity.

At least the other skub threads sometimes have variety. There are a few different That Guy stories circulating, and the equipment hate threads change round too. Doomguy vs Chaos threads always go:

>Well yuh because he's a hard counter to demons
>Yeah but demons ≠ daemon's
>something something RIP AND TEAR all of hell
>Yeah but doom demons are finite
>Yeah but NuDoom p much makes the memes canon
>[power levels shitstorm]
>Ends up anywhere between Sly Marbo and a regular joe tempestus

>all these salty 40kids

I actually hate 40k autistimos who make crossover threads.

And I love 40k

>all these salty doomtards

This

>all these salty saltmongers

>No genestealer looking at the camera with a 'can you believe this?' look on his face
Come on artist, you had one job.

a thousand times this. my "favourite" parts are in 40k vs Star Wars threads when spergs start to fight about wether a squad of Terminators could teleport via Star Wars shields (due to them not being void shields) or not.

this and the
>REEEEEEE FORCE =/= WARP
triggering gets me everytime

Can Doomguy defeat the greatest champion of slaanesh?

>Samus somehow coming into play
Good enough for me
SAMUS FAG, I SUMMON THEE, TO BLESS US WITH THE LATEST OF YOUR WORKS INVOLVING THE POTENTIAL RELATIONS BETWEEN DOOMGUY AND SAMUS

Duke is a middle aged alcoholic on steroids who had issues with an alien invasion.
Doomguy has no real known age and not only defeated thousands of demons but chased them into hell to kill even more of them. Straight edge.

Yeah, because he's overrated as shit.

>implying doing that every Doomguy thread isn't crazy fun
Even if I kniw how the game's going to go, I still have fun playing it.

>its another doomguy dicksucking thread
>oh btw we fa/tg/uys hate mary sues like elves amirite? XD

love it.

>implying you wouldn't suck his dick
C'mon now, let's be real. Whether by your will or not, there's gonna be a Doomcock in those rosy cheeks.

I want to believe.

I think user died

>Doomguy is the hard counter to Chaos
>Samus is the hard counter to Tyranids

Who are some other characters that would be a natural enemy to a particular faction? Could we have Mega Man or X (or even .exe) fight the Necrons?

Honestly user? This is as far as I got before I stopped. I could start it up again, if you're still holding out hope.

So then who wins Duke Nukem vs Tau?
For the sake of argument the Tau have taken 90% of the best human women to make a more greater good compliant human race.

>implying Doomguy isn't also a Primarch
>also implying that they wouldn't have a beautiful broship even if he wasn't

Absolutely this.

Putting 40k in comparison with other franchises have horrific adverse effects.

Not him, but how's the Tau progress? Assuming you're the same guy by the arts rule.

I've mostly done work on the background. It's still a WIP tho. The foreground rock is taking forever because I suck at rocks.

>horrific
Really? It usually just gives me boners when it's paired with something as metal as doom.

Doomguy enters Tzeench's palace, covered in the blood of His greatest champions.
Tzeench turns to face him.
"Greetings, mortal. I have been expecting you."
"FUCK YOU DEMON RIP AND TEAR GRR"
"But Doomguy... You ARE the daemons!"
And then Doomguy was a zombie.

JUST AS PLANNED

>taken the women
RIP Tau

Warp loses

Way too lewd

Your mom

>Ants vs Anteater
>Who will win?
>Next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

Yeah I could see Megaman, Bass, X, and Zero being able to stomp through Necron homeworlds, but I feel like Megaman and D would be pretty limited while fighting them, as there's not exactly a huge variety of Necron abilities to steal. Although this all depends on whether or not Necrons wake up and actually become a threat.

I can just imagine the Mechanicum finding them in some bunker on Terra, thinking them to be highly advanced ancient Techpriest assassins rather then full robots.

But...Doomguy IS the demons. He's been the demons since the end of 2 or was it 64? I can never remember Only, instead of turning into a faggot, he turned into a 12-on-a-10-point-scale-of-bad and a man-and-a-half.

Next thread then. Or drawthread