Well this place is a train wreck, 99% either poor people gambling their money away or pretending to be rich

well this place is a train wreck, 99% either poor people gambling their money away or pretending to be rich.

is there any interest in actual finance / investing or does that get you banned for disrupting the circle jerk

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7mEtuww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get out

isnt it bed time, grandpa?

JFTG( just follow the guide )

What the fuck? Leave, retard.

crypto is the forefront of new fintech.trading is also a place to test out your theories about the market.
make a topic or gtfo

I want a biz nonprofit on smart contact / blockchain so we can sidestep capital gains tax

Gambling... well I think that means betting. And betting is what crypto is with a high probability of increase.
Investing comes after I've gained the money from crypto.
Budgeting is what I do in order to get money INTO crypto.

These flowcharts never really have any actually useful methods for wealth building or building financial independence.

Notice at no point does it tell you to even evaluate your monthly recurring expenses, or work out roi on basic self investment, or give any kind of indication that you should try to work out any kind of personal tax strategy or even consider doing anything other than giving financial institutions as much of your money as you can.

sure OP, go ahead and buy the market index. enjoy your 'gains'.

It is literally the oldfag /biz

and we all know that /biz will be broke their whole lives even if they 'make it' in crypto because they are just boomers 2.0

>because they are just boomers 2.0

>portfolio manager Alberto Vilar ridiculed anyone who dared to doubt that the Internet was a perpetual moneymaking machine: “If you’re out of this sector, you’re going to under-perform. You’re in a horse and buggy, and I’m in a Porsche. You don’t like tenfold growth opportunities? Then go with someone else.”

Literally repeating history

I hate nu/biz/

Question for you: what are you going to do if you “make it”? Just bleed out the winnings until you die?
Personal finance is always relevant especially if you expect to have a significant sum of money.
But I forgot we don’t actually discuss finance here, just reckless trading.

If it's any consequence I put 15% of my income into a roth IRA in addition to crypto. It is currently allocated 50% S&P 500, 25% TSM (small cap), 25% MSCI (international)

Kek nocoiner fud.

>>reddit

Implying the stock market is all you need

For a retirement fund, yes, yes it is.

you mean growth fund? you want fixed income fore retirement.

That is simply what I plan to use past 59.5y, haven't decided on lump sum or annuity yet.
Short term it's crypto and my condo that I intend to rent when I upgrade. (full disclosure, I'm 30 and make about 80k a year)

FOLLOW GUIDE

Step 1: Pump
Step 2: Profit

discord.gg/7mEtuww

>t. salty economicshead

Nobody cares about your mathematical modelisations of movements in the collective psyche. We're just here to get rich