The moment you realize that most people investing in crypto are rich people hiding their money from the tax man and...

>the moment you realize that most people investing in crypto are rich people hiding their money from the tax man and they won't cash out and give the government the chance to get a hand on their money

This bubble ain't gonna pop guys it will keep growing, we're all gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rich assholes parking their money here as a tax haven while sucking in steady dead money from normans is actually the best argument for this not being a bubble.

As long as there's a tacit agreement between them all not to let it crash, I guess it can't.

But we'll see what governments say!

Rich people will park their money in crypto until the governments are so fucked that they try to compromise.

This shit ain't a bubble, this is rich people telling the government to fuck off.

I like this guy

Thanks for the comfys

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

Its the chinese going all out on capital flight

hope you're right
brb, liquidating everything i own

btw, any thoughts on crypterium ICO?

>The Tax Justice Network estimated that global tax revenue lost in 2012 to tax havens is between US$190 billion and $255 billion per year, assuming a 3% capital gains rate, a 30% capital gains tax rate, and $21 trillion to $32 trillion hidden in tax havens worldwide.

If you think this bubble is anywhere close to popping you just don't understand shit about the world.

>thought about it for a few minutes

holy shit OP is right

Wow this is correct sir

im convinced now. all in thank sir

how do i cash out without getting fucked by the irs?

You can't, at least not large amounts, that's exactly why rich people won't cash out.

holy crap

there are a lot of rich people out there, rich to the point where 1 mill is a negligible loss. I know you don't believe me but I've seen some eyes wide shut shit and it's stupid. Don't underestimate the amount of money people in power can embezzle when they practically own the local government.This wealth is now being redistributed to NEETS and drug addicts, as was prophesied in scripture. god bless we are literally all going to make it as long as you're not buying ath and selling dips.

OP you are a hero
Thanks for comfy

This thread is full of pajeets.

Cash out now before the whales dump on your head bros

These are people that been paying insanely high amounts of taxes for years, but it's a matter of principle.

It's not about money it's about sending a message.

It's about telling the government to FUCK OFF!

You won't if it's under $5000. They don't care about college kids playing with crypto.

I realized something tonight. The huge BTC pump lately came from South Korea (it reached above $23,000 there), but Korea wasn't enough to justify such a pump, there was something more. And the something more is the rich Chinese, who want to hide their money or move it abroad, the rich Chinese who can't do it anymore in China because the exchanges were banned there, so they do it through Korea

user. Not around the children.

tell us more

stay away from all ICO's

Good copy pasta friendo. Stop.

so they just buy shit using crypto?

The moment you realize this board is 99% larpers who came here specifically for the chance at free coins for trips. I always knew but when everyone disappeared I knew for sure.

They're rich they don't have to use the money they hide.

It's not that they will never cash out either, it's just that they will try to mount pressure on governments until they can get a better deal to cash out, but knowing how politics work that might take a while, but they aren't in a hurry either.