We know about Fire, Earth, Water and Air Elementals, Veeky Forums, but lets build some other ones...

We know about Fire, Earth, Water and Air Elementals, Veeky Forums, but lets build some other ones. They don't need to be "elements" per se, but even concepts.

What are some of your ideas? Would you like to share your custom Elementals with the class?

Some ideas:
>Vacuum Elementals
>Time Elementals
>Obsidian Elementals
>Gold Elementals
>Lightning Elementals
>Ash Elementals

Other urls found in this thread:

lomion.de/cmm/paraelem.php
lomion.de/cmm/quaelene.php
lomion.de/cmm/quaelepo.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surprise elemental.

>Vague Irritance Elementals.
So, you know how intelligent, Genre Savvy villains usually know how to be truly evil in subtle ways? That's this thing.

It's the elemental that makes your nose itch, your armor chafe. The thing that makes the last string on your instrument just out of tune, or give the hilt of your sword a grove that your thumb always runs over. The rock in your shoe, your balls sticking to your thigh, the terrible taste of morning breath. That time where you're in the middle of drinking a glass of water and for no reason you decide to suddenly send it up the other way, getting water in your nose and making you sputter and cough.

Just think of the sheer mayhem you can cause with a being that is pure essence of irritation.

So... basically elemental of pic-related.

>Vacuum
>Ash
>Lightning

You should look up Planescape, I think you might like it. The inner, elemental, planes have edges where they meet and interact. E.g. At the border of earth and fire there's magma.

Cinder, Dust, Salt, Smoke.

Hope, Despair, Twilight, Catalytic.

Tears. Love. Memory. Ruin.

For a second the image made me think Japan progressed (or is it regressed) to the point they have Tenga vending machines.

Solipsist Elemental. If he ceases to exist, so does everything else.

Come to think of it, that could actually be a decent plot device.

Wine, beer, whiskey, etc. Bonus points for alementals.

Idea from a overwatch stream i watched:
>Salt elemental with levels in Bard. It attacks by swearing and calling people horrible, horrible things

Obligatory.

>called ingot chewer
>the only ingot in game has Indestructible

Why can't Red do anything right?

Elements of Energy:
Fire
Lightning/Electricity
Life
Radiation
Light/Shadow

One idea I always wanted to impliment in DnD is elementals based on the 6 attributes on any D20 character sheet, since those are the actual elements that any given D20 world is mechanically built on. So there would be like dexterity elementals, whose corporeal forms are so malleable they are practically liquid, or charisma elementals who are just diplomancy incarnate and so on. I never really found a way to use them though.

Bromine elemental.

From PF

Aether - its like a bunch of elements go together to throw a rave.
Cold Iron - its a metal elemental that really hates fey.
Lightning - Secure one of these and never run out of power for your arcanocomputronium.
Magma - very hot earth elemental or is it a very dense fire elemental?
Mud - dirty water elemental or very wet earth elemental?

3pp PF

Negative energy - walking entropy
Positive energy - walking creation
psionic - matter made of mind that can punch you.
acid - Sometimes the Plane of water gets a bit nasty and caustic.
Obsidian - don't mix magma and water, makes very sharp things that like to go around cutting people with their hugs.

Turd elemental

People can deal with the elements but when shits involved aint no body want to fuck with that

I once had the thought of alignment elementals.

Wouldn't those just be various flavours of angels or demons?

Energy
Time
Matter
Life

Neutronium.

Yeah, this stuff has already been done for a while, some examples:
lomion.de/cmm/paraelem.php
lomion.de/cmm/quaelene.php
lomion.de/cmm/quaelepo.php

Good, that's a classic.

But what the fuck is wrong with the rest of you motherfuckers who don't remember the motherfucking Bismuth Elemental?!?

Continuity elemental
They are able to alter the canon of the story they are in. Changing aspects about PCs and NPCs.