Predictions for the next few days?. Bought at $270 but it still isn't breaking $300

Predictions for the next few days?. Bought at $270 but it still isn't breaking $300.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2237688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got a good feeling about this coin
bulls are pushing now

we arent seeing under 300 again on coinbase at least, i highly doubt

500 by christmas

lamboland by 2019

LTC is the chad/normie coin.they will pump it high for us NEETs

I'm betting on it jumps! staying in the 300's for a couple days is good, more people are bought in at this new higher price now

3 days of bleeding

I like to think of it as the "silver" to bitcoin's "gold"... and everything that that implies

still holding it after yesterday, not selling yet

Nearly bounced off trend!

>$7500 in at 170

40k LTC mega bid spotted at 300 now

I want it to hit 500 so I can get out

Do you like pump and dump groups that arent scams?? Come check out this new Discord!
discord.gg/PkDdch5

So why is it still stuck under $300 on Binance?

not enough arbitrage i guess

honestly I think there is a lot of an effect from people sending funds to the shitcoin exchanges in the form of litecoin instead of bitcoin

this puts downward pressure on LTCBTC on those exchanges because you have to get BTC to buy whatever silly alt you are really after

>using binance to trade ltc ever

thats the case on bittrex anyway where you cant trade LTC/Shitcoin with their "Lab Any2Any" tool because its been disabled forever

I think Bittrex realized they could make double the fees if they force people to make the extra trade back to BTC from an alt

Newbie here. I see your graph. What info should I be taking away from it?

That the price is going to go up because someone is looking to buy 40k worth of LTC @ 300, but will end up buying higher than 300?

Or the person thinks the price is going to dip to around the $300.00 area?

there is a gigantic order to buy 40000 LTC at $300
its gonna take a lot of selling to get through that

super strong support

read this classic Veeky Forums thread for more warosu.org/biz/thread/S2237688

>bought at 50
Ah the sweet taste of money

>bought 1k worth at 360
PINK
WOJACK

back to $30 then 6 months of nothing before it comes back up

the 300 mark has consolidated so i will be expecting big money to be coming it. it will require a lot of manipulation on the part of chinese and indians to keep this from breaking out again

That makes sense. Thank you for the info

its on normie base.
it's still below $1000.
accumulate while you can.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S2237688
chill read thank u

no problem my guy

>mined mine back in 2012. Hit 5 blocks solo mining on work computers. Bought another 1k when they were $1.07

Feels good mang

its really running now guys
we have the momentum to push through 320
I will sell around 323 if possible, 325 is too scary and I think it will bounce down from that area

this is another common scare tactic

flood the trade history with a million tiny orders to give the impression of lots of selling

320 might be difficult to crack not sure now

it's going to $1000 by january

perhaps it is not a "scare tactic" intentionally and its just bots doing their thing, but de facto i consider it a scare just based on the impression it gives people

yes i know i called 500 by christmas earlier in this thread

but I must trade.

I think many have v taken profits already

Now people will have to buy in at the 300 level New baseline price

Will see 500 being tested in the next few days. 300 is holding very firmly, and we won't be staying here long. If we were to be staying here long, we would have had a lot more downward pressure with this volume.

it's the fidget spinner himself. ty for that

I feel you, but I bought at 332

If it makes you feel better, I also bought 1k of ETH at 482, continued to drop and almost went sub 400 for the following weeks. Now look at it.

We are all gonna make it, just stay strong.

i tried not to fall for the buy high meme but it just keeps happening

Just gonna post this in every thread are you?

in time, you will learn user

Dropping to two fiddy

Dump incoming...

no.

Alts are taking in a breath of the fresh BTC air. It will be sucked out of their lungs when CME squeezes the shit out of BTC

Slow bleed then massive dip if there's no new buyers to sustain the momentum.

the futures are following the bitcoin exchanges
and theyre still trading at premium to spot price now (GXBT, Gemini price)

have you seen the buy wall kek LTC going nowhere except up

no new buyers? 50-100k new coinbase members every day. they are showing LTC tickers on national news even lmao

I am getting messages literally every day from old normie friends or distant relatives about how they are trying to open a coinbase account but the verification is stuck

the new money isnt done pouring in yet guys

This.

I think it'll hit $500 by the end of the month

>open a coinbase account but the verification is stuck

this is seriously the only explanation that can be reached after this massive mainstream FOMO and this coin going sideways.

these last 24 hours are seriously suspect. LTC depends 100% on the volume coming from coinbase and all other sources can barely even keep the price up.

ignore any and all FUD claiming that LTC mooning is due to whales and not the influx of normies. the normie meme is fucking real. everyone wants this coin seeing bitcoin at fuckin 20,000 and i think this normie traffic will continue to 1,000$ ltc and then start to look elsewhere

No shit. And one LTC is cheaper than one BTC. CME is a game changer, again. CBOE was small small potatoes. There's a pump run still, but BTC has far longer legs, and much deeper breath.

Former no-coiner here.

I put 200 bucks into it on the 8th and it is still pending.

>verification is stuck

That still doesn't prevent people from buying coins. They just won't be able to buy that much.

I wouldn't get in until it dips at least 30%-40%.

>They just won't be able to buy that much.

this is the most important part of what you said. how do you not understand this?

wageslaves are desperately waiting to dump their savings into LTC so they can double their money like the man on TV told them so.

How do you cash out in USD from exchanges?

Am I the only retard trading cryptos on trading sites?

Litecoin very soon 700 cant say more

i linked my bank account to my coinbase account

What if you don't use normiebase?
I've been curious how or if, most anons here are planning to cash out in an actual currency.

GDAX -> sell for USD -> withdraw via ACH. I did this a couple of days ago because I had to take some LTC profits on a portion of my stack with it hitting 400. I sold at 375 and got $5.5k in my bank account same day.

Use some other gateway. Gemini is good

this dancing sell wall shit on GDAX needs to go
someone buy the 3000 coins already so he goes away please

you know those are probably his bids down low and hes trying to drive us down to fill

>someone buy the 3000 coins already so he goes away please

I suspect every LTC shill on here to be part of that arbitrage.

I'm am one of those stupid normies you speak of. I bought 5 coins at 100 a week ago. First crypto purchase ever...and then freaked out at 380 on coinbase for 1500...still up because of the first 5...now scared