Ripple is heading up fast, I only wish to help you guys, buy in while you can so we can buy our own Veeky Forums island

Ripple is heading up fast, I only wish to help you guys, buy in while you can so we can buy our own Veeky Forums island

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3nzKuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already strapped in 3 days ago. Getting real comfy now for the mars mission.

Veeky Forums don't like money so no point even mentioning this, they snubbed knowing that tomorrows announcements are gonna be huge + coinbase implementation + testing with bans ends this friday

ive been holding bags for fucking months, about time

I would but bitstamp hasn't verified my account and its been 72 hours since I submitted my verification request. What a bunch of niggers. At least their website loads unlike Kraken, which gets a cloudfare error 80% of the time you try to load any page on it.

Fairpump discord group join us:

discord.gg/3nzKuQ

if I didnt already have XRP i dont think I'd buy when its up 46%

our dedication was noticed by /ourjews/ brother

Like hell I'd share an island with you fat nerds.

Im up $16,000 the past 3 days and have a $25,000 margin position open thats up 20%.

Stupid thing is, this is only the beginning

I have 790 will I make It?

I'm half this half req
Should I drop req and go all in xrp?

>req
m8......

tell us whats on the horizon lad

$5 per xrp and an epic 2018 across the crypto board. If you learnt anything trading the last year or two then there's no excuse for not making it.

I had a sell order for 0.000054 sats which i thought would have dumped a long time ago, should i cancel that

won't stop till tomorrow, we're going places user

>tfw bought 600 ripple today

When this hits coinbase, normies are going to make me rich. Need to buy more tomorrow.

where can i buy this

same for EOS. patience pays off

Already at .60

Here I was feeling stupid this morning buy in at 2030

Get into BTC Markets, they verify fast and you can buy ripple with BTC, AUD and USD, then deposit into a Binance account and do what you want with ripple there, once youre ready to cash out transfer back into BTC Markets and you can sell straight away into your USD/AUD

0.62 strap in

Binance

Binance and BTC Market

Next stop $1

>Get into BTC Markets, they verify fast and you can buy ripple with BTC, AUD and USD, then deposit into a Binance account and do what you want with ripple there, once youre ready to cash out transfer back into BTC Markets and you can sell straight away into your USD/AUD

seconded, they gud

fuck... nice lad

BTCmarkets had ripple at $0.82 USD and binance has it $0.56 USD, am I missing something here? I am a literal retard so don't be mean. Would it make more sense to just but it on binance with btc or something? Thanks

Dont sell 100%, put in incremental sells and reserve a portion to hold longterm. It all depends on your own plan and appetite for risk right?

is it too late? is there still time for me?

Been trying to buy XRP for the last 72 hours thru Gatehub and their verification is slower than shit. Any advice for a WA State, USA resident? FOMO like a motherfucker here, might have to buy after the dump.

Dude, it's getting added on Coinbase.

It's not stopping.

>$0.82 USD
its not USD, its AUD
source: am Australian and using BTCmarkets

Use binance you retard.

Bought at $0.15 thanks to an user here. Thanks Veeky Forums.

They sell it using AUD conversion, its 0.82 AUD

I'd do this but you can only buy in Bitcoin. I'm not wasting my precious Bitcoin on this.

Is there any evidence to the coinbase rumor?

Wow its down. Why did i listen to Veeky Forums ?

Thanks goys

Are you retarded? You could trade it with eth. Fuck, I don't even know why I am helping retards like you.

Soon as I buy, crashes hard. KMS tonight.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How new are you homosexuals?

Shit doesn't just go up constantly with no drops during a big pump, stop being so pathetic

If it makes you autists feel better, it's probably going to drop to around 3050-3100 before continuing up. It's in a very clear upward channel at the moment.

BUY MORE

KYS and make it Mac Tonight

i put in 1k last week when it was 25 cents. did i do good Veeky Forums?

You did lad. You'll join us on the moon

How high could ripple go in a few years? Is there a good general guess, or could it just go crazy like BC and break $10,000 some day?

Use your brain. Very low price with potential to become huge if added to coinbase, and can be bought with USD. What other USD-purchasable coin has as much merit as XRP?

no, just speculation, that's not why it's mooning though, coinbase would be saturn

I have 2k AUD coming in, should i drop it all on ripple or diversify. is this a temporary pump?

already holding 3k XRP

My honest opinion? $100.

I think phase 1 will be if/when XRP gets listed on coinbase. That will likely rocket it past a dollar and FOMO it to $10.

Will probably dump afterwards down to the $5 area and slowly build from there.

As more and more institutions adopt XRP the price will rise slowly and steadily while the supply dwindles.

>inb4 muh market cap

While market cap isn't a "fair" measure of cryptos it does have some validity as a guideline.

$10 XRP would have a market cap of ~$380 billion with current supply. This is perfectly feasible.

$100 would imply a market cap of $3.8 trillion which again is *feasible* with mass adoption in a market that moves $5.3 trillion/day - and that's not considering any coins squandered away by speculative investors, other institutional uses, and burn rate. (I'm aware that ripple will be releasing up to 1 billion coins/month/55 months but I'm trying to keep this simple)

But much more beyond that the numbers start to not make sense.IE $1000 XRP would reflect half of the planets money supply. $10,000 would exceed it many times over.

XRP is definitely going places, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's going to pull a "bitcoin".

this >obviously

>$380 billion with current supply. This is perfectly feasible.
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Right? A currency utilized for international remittances in a $5 trillion/day market totally couldn't reach a $380 billion valuation. What the fuck am I thinking?

/sarc

BTC is almost 300 bil and it's a shitcoin that does nothing

Sshhh now don't confuse the poor lad.

I ACCIDENTALLY SOLD ALL MY RIPPLE ONLY TO BUY IT BACK 30 SECONDS LATER

Aaaaand it's crashing back, FFS.

what a time line folks

let me know what a backflip on the moon feels like please.

XRP will go strong today. Positive trend is strong. Once this hits coinbase we go 10 USD

11,600 xrp on hand here.

Is it too late to get in on this?

No.

Short term: maybe
Long term: no. Easily $5 by next year.

Thanks, gonna buy 100k

why do we even help these brainlets

Yeah right, a coin with a 178% change

Right m8

Veeky Forums I need your help. I'm a newfag but after some research I predicted this climb, Banks piling on, amazon rumours, coinbase etc.

I wanted to buy at 25c only problem was I had no way to buy it, so now I've finally got an account and my $500 of bitcoin and I want to know if I should buy now or wait a bit and see how this downward trend goes to get in cheaper??

Bought just under 200 for $0.54
How retarded am I

i doubt Veeky Forums really knows the answer
i'd say set buy orders at 3k or something
make your own retarded choices

Currently holding too many ETH in my portfolio.
Do you guys think it's wise to buy in with XRP/ETH pair in this condition?

Not as retarded as me at $0.62

is this true?

contrary to , I recommend buying XRP and then setting up an XRP-BTC stop loss if you're really worried. Nothing above 2.5k sats - i'd go for 2.2k or 2.3k. I also assume this money is disposable. BTC and LTC might be winding up for a dip. BTC may go to 8k, so be weary. I'm more tempted to believe XRP hype than BTC continuing up to 20k

sure

no, unless you have a feeling eth will stop its current uptrend or if you have a real desire to gamble.

Kraken is a mess since weeks, what a THICC failure.
What is the best, bitfinex, poloniex or bitstamp?
I look for stability, liquidity, security and small inital deposit amounts.
t. german

yes, but you will sell before.
You will remember my words.

LAMBO FERRARI PORCHE MCLAREN WHICH ONE?

>my coin will be bigger than bitcoin because it's better

I've read that thousands of time for thousands of coins since 2013.
Ripple can still grow of course but that argument is extremely shitty.

There is no either / or.
Only for retarded amateur cryptoretards in their tiny bubbles of confirmation bias.
Bitcoin is king and will probably be some kind of goldstandard.