What does millennial culture look like in your setting?

What does millennial culture look like in your setting?

tell me about the memes[/spoiler[

The men castrate themselves and the women shave one side of their head, one might argue the men get the shit end of the deal in this regard, but males have enjoyed endless benefits by virtue of their cocks, so by removing their cock the man can experience what it's like to feel true oppression.

>The men castrate themselves and the women shave one side of their head
The correct side, or the wrong side?

How long does it take for you faggots to move on to a different board to shitpost relentlessly? I need to know when I can browse /tg again

Never, its what they do.

Allways The wrong side.
Forever The wrong side.

There won't be one, because WW3 is around the corner.
>tfw everyone shits on millennials, but it's a group of 50-70 year old's that's going to end the world.

Millennial culture doesn't exist in my setting because the calendars of most civilizations go by the reign of the ruler at the time (for example "4th year in the reign of High Priestess Sapphira"), and no ruler has lived/ruled long enough for a 1985th-2005th year in their reign.

The only unified calendar that exists is used by scholars, priests, and wizards, and sentient beings didn't exist until thousands of years in.

>claiming WW3 is around the corner
We're not in the 1980s, faggot

Anyone born between 1980 and the early 2000 is a millennial.

The biggest meme in my setting for those under the age of 20 is that drow women are thirsty AF.
Which is true, but it's still a meme.

>What does millennial culture look like in your setting?
Like a mass grave.

t. Millennial who is glad to be done with university

It's official: we've gone the way of /v/.
Abandon board.

>We're not in the 2020s, faggot

Wrong. The 80s are Generation X. Then its generation Y. THEN its Millenials.

>implying world tension is anywhere near as high as it was in the 1910s, 1930s, or 1980s

When does genZ start coming in?

Millenials and Generation Y are the same.

mid-1990s to early 2000s

>implying world tension isn't increasing into dangerous territories which haven't been seen since the 1910s, 1930's, or 1980's.

We always knew that the hippies would nuke the world.