Will OmiseGo become dead on arrival because of technologies like IOTA and Raiblocks?

Will OmiseGo become dead on arrival because of technologies like IOTA and Raiblocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3nzKuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are those in asia ? if not then no

But they have Superior technology, and it's not like a coin can only be used by a single region

REQ is eating OMGs market share already.

The project is a failure and the team failed to deliver anything tangible.

No, it's the only fiat-crypto decentralized exchange and will be the actual token to fix the scaling problem when plasma comes out.

IOTA and OMG serve difference purposes. IOTA is machine to machine and OMG is for consumers

implementation and market penetration is everything.
the only reason omg got hyped up so much was because of omise already having major market penetration

Proof? OMG is up to $11+ today

uhhhh sure yeah

Only goys buy this coin

He's just a shill

After going down like 20% the week before you dumb newfag.

Pump and dump group for altcoins. We pumping this saturday get in now

discord.gg/3nzKuQ

No, I'm balls deep in OMG, I'm just deciding to sell or not

REQ is literal vaporware.

Asia #1

God bless you son, deluding yourself so hard that you refuse to look at sats value anymore. Even in ETH this shit is being absolutely DEMOLISHED. I mean, just fucking decimated.

omg is going to be huge in 2018 regardless of what is the better technology. Marketing always wins in the end

>working product coming within two weeks

0x for the US, knc and omg for asia

>>working product coming within two weeks

>>working product coming within two weeks
lol...

it's not even worth promoting OMG here anymore...biz faggots fall for hype shitcoins and nothing else. Holders will be rewarded when this coin goes on a nuclear bull run starting in Jan/Feb 2018 with the wallet release and staking in Q2.

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve OMG

Isn't it just the sdk

It went down when the entire market crashed, it peaked at $10, it hasn't been at the price its hitting now for a long time, and OMG is going to be the coin to hold for 2018. If you don't hold it you will FOMO, I've also warned you all about LTC when it was $3, $40, $60, etc.. listen or not your choice.

You are right

This coin is almost guaranteed to go to +$100 and I can easily see it reaching $300.

If they truly deliver it will be $600-$700.

Out of all the projects this is the one I have done the most research on and I am confident and comfy as hell.

Stay poor no OMG fags.

It's amazing to me how so few people realize that this is another chance to buy eth at $5. 2018 is definitely the year of OMG and will undoubtedly be a top 5 coin.

Ever heard of plasma?
OMG is also machine 2 machine, its everything

I've got 7 OMG

Should I buy more?

Yeah buy more. It will be $12 in a few years for sure

sold my omg for eos

sorry bro, your'e too slow

true. have at least some omg in your portfolio.

>IOTA
>Working technology

Pick one.

I recently saw a post saying the solution for the broken IOTA wallets was to keep everything on an exchange.

FULL ON AUTISTM!

Is 2500 OMG enough to make it?

nigger whatever i only have 70

amazing how many bizfags take a shit on the only coin with a normie use case in all of crypto while shilling garbage like chainlink. Holy fuck you'll be so poor in 2018 anons.

i've got 4000 omg will i make it goys

millionaire by 2018

Req is for US markets

OMG is for Asia markets.

You have to be a fucking looney toon to not figure this out already.

If you really think that REQ will destroy OMG, you are just as deluded as a Linky.

all of these products don't even serve the same purpose

REQ is payment processing like paypal for freelancers
OMG is a decentralized bank
0x is a framework for dapps

desu, omg and req does have some overlap but req is a start up while omise already have 30 billion plus client base...

REQ
OMG
0x

Are the coins to invest in 2018.