Why don't you liberal pussies have the guts to play the most redpilled, anti-PC RPG in the world...

Why don't you liberal pussies have the guts to play the most redpilled, anti-PC RPG in the world? This game should be this board's mascot.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/765406/
web.archive.org/web/20040413024415/http://www.hyperbooks.com/fatal/fatal.pdf
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Fatal Fecht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know Virt's infamous last post as a tripfag was this post, right?

Because it is actually mechanically unworkable

Roll for anal depth potential!

FATAL is only worth playing once just for the sheer absurdity of it with your friends.

I would suggest you look at the Fatal Fechts in the archive where we had someone who ran four fights using it's rule system it really shows how poorly it works

>redpilled

You mean cyanidepilled.

8thPBP

I know this is just some friendly bait between friends, but this is thin ice, user. You know what happened to virt.

What're you, some kind of rules-cuck? Real aryans play free-form cat waifu on neopets message boards.

Because the game is retarded and pretty much unplayable

GURPS Rape

Because its a bloated system.

FATAL is worth looking at, if you get to the point of actually playing with the goddammit mess that character creation is, then you've long passed amusement and dived into Stockholm syndrome.

>implying Stockholm syndrome isn't one of my biggest fetishes

Tell me more.

Well, the one time me and my pals played the damn thing it was over a few beers. Most of the session was spent laughing. Also played Racial Holy War once, that was pretty funny as well.

This is absolutely true and accurate.

Could you link? I searched sup/tg/ but I couldn't find the thread you were talking about

Speaking of which
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/765406/
Reading through this thread, just from the tone of the replies is really weird. Were the other boards like this back in the day?
It's honestly kind of weird to see people discussing things on Veeky Forums and not feeling like they need to justify saying something is racist

I actually attempted to read through the second edition of F.A.T.A.L. back in the day but it is fucking dense.

980 pages dense filled to the brim with every damn bit of minutia you never wanted.

I one day want to interview Byron Hall and just pick his brain on the entirety of what he created.

Link to F.A.T.A.L. : web.archive.org/web/20040413024415/http://www.hyperbooks.com/fatal/fatal.pdf

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Fatal Fecht
Here you go personally i like the wizard battle the best out of them all

This thread gave me cancer.

>Racial Holy War
>game is all about the superiority of the white race
>white people are the only race in the game to not get a special ability
No wonder they lost the war.

OP is obviously Virt trying to feed his ego and make sure everyone still knows his name. I'll be disappointed if we don't get one of his sadism posts later on.

Also he made another shitpost:

>This guy gets it

You know, I'm reading through this, and the only thing I can think of as I'm reading it is how much fun all of this sounds to calculate and play through.
I think I just found out something about myself today

Man, those were a great read. How come nobody does fecht threads anymore?

Because that would require reading though the Fatal book.

>four hours of character creation just so that you can figure out what your pissing skill is

Latest edition of FATAL has a new stat for female characters: Genital Traction. As the new edition is the Trump Edition, you need to know the grip you get when you grab them by the pussy.