We're currently working on Expansion 3

40K Edition Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

claiming first for kobold

Re-linking

bAmping

Considering the large amount of princesses, what happens when there is an issue over who inherits Sir Knight's throne? Wouldn't any conflict either lead to an extreme fracturing of the kingdom or a really bloody war of succession between all the heirs?

First born is usually how it goes, yeah? Besides, immortality is always an option.

If your willin to believe old old OLD lore attempts at towergirls, then Sir Knight(Ace) will always have at least one son(Jack) in "canon"

course this is also right

I'll repost the gobbo princess here, if the user who asked for her didn't see her.

ALSO, since you guys suggeseted holydays princeses, i'll do one or two myself.

Try to guess, but i doubt you'll find the answer

Say if I get the Book of Rules Lawyering as my free gift for G1Expanded, for further gens when I take it with me, is it still free, or does it take a slot?

The true answer is to become an Immortal Emperor, then just let your children become magistrates of the different regions of your rule as you dutifully keep the kingdom together and watch over them

Until your favourite fucks everything up

The difference between Emps and I is I have wives to keep me from making dumb decisions, and I actually care about my family and kids.

Also, I won't wend the one child who hates the other to bring their sibling back if they goof up, and I'll actually try to be reasonable.

Seriously, so much could've been avoided if the Emperor just had a wife or two

I asked for her, and more Gobo is always best! The style reminds of either a cartoon or web series I used to watch

But then again, no matter how reasonable you are, sometimes wives are not. If not you, your wife's son will fuck everything up.

>so much could've been avoided if the Emperor just had a wife
But then it would not be Grimdark at all! Also we are in the 40k edition, so everything that could go wrong, goes wrong

>a cartoon or web series I used to watch
Really? That's funny because it's just my drawing style adapted to be more similar to the towergirl's (or Gat's) Style. But i guess that the result is similar to others since it's more cartoonish

>40k edition
I thought that was an Expansion of Station Girls, not Tower Girls

Well, the second line of the OP say otherwise, still i'm just joking around don't worry

Goblin x Sir Knight fic WHEN!?

So, what happens when the number of children exceeds the number of provinces? Like, do they get broken up into smaller and smaller chunks? Do brothers swear loyalty to each other?

What about non-children?

I can't imagine this being sustainable.

That's when you get conquests, crusades, and feudalism.
Then after enough generations, once your genes have cycled strongly through the whole gene pool, then you form a Parliament with yourself as the Immortal Despot at the top of the Parliament

Who is the least intelligent: Psy, Filth, or Mimic?

Psy. Moth would be second runner-up

Sorry, creative writefags are banned on Veeky Forums. You have to settle for repetitive trite writefags instead.

Whatchu want drawn?

Buffalo

Duck rogue

Velgarn's Special Delivery!

You're a cheeky sonuvagun, aren't you?

alright
but what if

towergirls was a horror game

With the appearance of some of the girls, it practically is.

it is
the horror comes when you realize you're woefully unprepared to be micromanaging ~20 princesses

Heh.
What if, all the Princesses think shit's normal, but some of them are ghastly nightmares hidden away in dank, creepy dungeons full of creepy crawlies as you delve deep to save them, only to find god only knows what.
And only princesses renowned for their beauty are actually pretty.

Boop

Looks good, even if Sombra is the ugliest Overwatch girl by miles. Goes to show that even with a shitty hairstyle and ugly appearance, anything can look good as a Towergirls character.

There needs to be more comics of Yven and Sir Knight. I can see them bein Gary oak vs Red style bros/rivals

That brings you up to date with all the Overwatch gals I think

>up to date
He still hasn't done Bastion.

Bastion is female?

Or Athena.

Athena fucking when?

Bastion's a robot, but my theory is its personality is female thanks to imprinting from Ganymede.

He's already done a gif for Golem Princess, which is close enough.

Free.

I disagree.

I see some potential in this Courtier.

The Complete Current Crew!

>Doritos still missing.

A wonderful collection! You should be proud.
Any hints as to what you'll be working on next?

Warhamz seems to have folks interested, and it is one of my hobbies!

Got another list ready for ya! Gonna get a ref soon and send ya some sweet dosh!

SO! Weve got a few choice gals here, question is who else would be a shoe in for the 40k chart?

There was talk last time of Malal and "The Empress" But what other races could be a big part? Or more specifically what would be a good representation of that race?

For instance, if we were to put an Eldar in, would Taldeer be the best representation of the Eldar? What about Orkz? What would be the best approach to makin a waifu princess sprite of an Ork?

>Elda
>Not Macha

>What would be the best approach to makin a waifu princess sprite of an Ork?
A Generic Ork or a group of spores

ew slimy nurgle titties.

isnt the whole point of Nurggle "ewww"

true. but slimy titties squick me out even more than exposes intestines for some reason.

So I guess you're not a fan of paizuri, then?

I say that Ork Princess is a tall musclegirl that's only that way through warp bullshit
that, or a very very un-orky ork trap.

If it were up to me, I would've made her even more decayed then she already is.

>you will never stick it straight into the coils of her bloated intestines from a hole in her stomach

d-does that still count as anal?

The Ending, Part 1

Why? I don't know, i got a random idea.

I'll start to draw part 2 in few minutes, i just need a break

oh shit, awesome knightventure!

Part 2

Hold Fast

Spent a lot of time today but cracked out this. 95% of the items are done.

Photo user posting before he goes to work.

To whomever wrote that Spa Courtier, I saw and archived it. It'll be on the next version I release. Most likely on Monday or late Sunday evening.

That's only if the succession law is primogeniture. It could be Utlimogeniture, where the youngest child inherits. Tanistry, where the realm elects someone of the family's blood. Maybe a stratocracy, where martial prowess determines legitimacy? It's your kingdom, so you get to decide.

Malal doesn't exist. Shut up about it.

Velgarn, this is truly fucking awesome.

Thank you! Send me the file when you get the chance and I'll start loading them into the file. Also, that Drake companion is goddamn adorable.

This better not end like The Iron Giant. My heart can't take that

Part 3

Break time for dinner (even if it's 23:52 here)

It's too late, she must go.

You should do League of Legends as well.

Part 4

Oh dear..

Any more of this?

Sorry guys i really need to sleep. Tomorrow the conclusion of The Ending

Slep faster.
Night, friend.

Excellent work.

Not the sort of tone I was expecting from anything Towergirls but it works.

*gasp*

I'm looking forward to this

I think we should have a more traditional daemonette girl, and have Slaanesh act as the wizard that gives you the cart or the Dragon.

Or maybe a reward on a rewards page, dragon queen style.

No. Slaanesh is a piece of fucking shit.

so is everyone else in 40k

>Slaanesh act as the wizard
>Not an Old One
Are you even trying?

Actually not a bad idea, for it to appear having grown interested in your lewd exploits.

Maybe not the place of the Wizard, but a similar player in the 'game'.

>still no doritos

Yo.

>Best girl drawn as gremlin

Y

Good man.

But i didnt draw symmetra as a gremlin user.

I only drew the worst girl as one.

You wound me sir

But worst girl is Sombra

And best girl is Mercy. Extra points for witch Mercy

Towergirls: Subtitle Pending 0.113 is out. Get it while it's hot.

Bump

oh shit! More tower vidya!

Bless you

I wonder how good a giant dorito would taste. Was such a thing not meant for man's mouth to touch?

Page 5

Don't ever change Sor, you beautiful person you.
Funny job Vel. Good work!
Either Brave or Brumus is working on EldritchGen, so don't worry about that.
SQUATS!!!
Yes. Yes it does. >:)
You evil evil man Vel. You evil evil man.
Ha!

Thank god for backup memory storage.

Probably as good as a bunch of smaller doritos.

>You evil evil man Vel. You evil evil man.
I'm also a Dungeon Master, so yes, i guess

Page 06 almost done

Page 6

Uhm, i hope they don't mind if i answer twice in a row (even if i wrote something 3 hours ago)

It took me so long because of last panel

Whoah, this is getting heavy.