Buy WaBi now. Don't say I didn't warn you

Buy WaBi now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

coindesk.com/walmart-jd-com-back-blockchain-food-tracking-effort-china/?utm_content=bufferbeafe&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Ill wait for ico price

where does it say wabi is what this article refers to

Hell no.

Fomo'ing into an coin after the ICO pump is the most retarded thing you can do. Look at DNT, ZRX, LINK... or pretty much every ICO. They pump after the ICO and then drop waaaay down. Sell now and buy back in a month.

wabi is litral shitcoin. token does not have any value. mod way better product less than 30 mill. this shit token did 6x. we get to ico price soon.

JD.com is mentioned in WaBi whitepaper.

If you buy into this now or if you try and hold this shit you will be very fucking salty in the near future for not taking 6x and buying back when the hype settles.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that lost money on this coin

is it? what page? i just read thru it and searched for jd.com and didn't find anything

Kek so much fud.

You either:
>missed the ICO
>are still accumulating
>are deluded WTC, MOD or VEN fanboys

No fud can stop WaBi now. This coin will skyrocket when the team announces partnership on Dec 31.

wabi has a very good team, that's for certain, the only problem is the price at 6x ico levels

MOD is the definition of security. Good luck holding securities when the SEC and regulators coming in.

Ctrl + F.

Amazing how many biz people hate money. Why wouldn't this moon like walton did? They don't even have a product.

Taken from WaBi website: wacoin.io

I'm on it. but can we dig out more concrete evidence right now? it will cause a massive pump if we do!

I lost some money because I want to diversify instead of all in Wabi. Whales keep pushing the price down, so I can't sell at my buying price.

I predict iexec RLC will moon before Wabi, so I diversify some money into iexec.

I didn't miss the ICO you dummy, I sold earlier today and made a profit.

Pretty much every single ICO follows the exact same pattern. I'm not saying that you won't profit long term, but you should have sold the pump and bought back in.

I could have sold the pump yesterday, but I'm not willing to risk it.

Team's gonna announce partnerships on Dec 31. One of the possible partners could be the Alibaba group (check out their advisors).

This thing could skyrocket anytime now. Also, time in the market > timing the market.

You could be right, this market is very difficult to predict.

Good luck mate, I hope the market keeps rocking and we all make a lot of money.

Hey you too mate. Cheers!

Dec 31 is this a joke? Who announces anything on DEC 31?!

china.
they dont take holidays except chinese new year

I don't want your bags.

token has literally no purpose, no-one wants your bags shill.

article dosnt even mention wabi, nice try pajeet . LOL

learn to read man. it's IBM that's developing the solution together with some university. they're not working with or looking into wabi.

Except IBM Blockchain Platform is completely different thing and got nothing to do with WaBi. WaBi-protected products were available on jd.com since 2016, but this got nothing to do with news. OP is a faggot. Btw all in, because still highly promising product.

except IBM is working on a shitton of products. having a webstore doesn't mean shit. me selling on ebay doesn't mean I'm partnered with them.
besides, why aren't they in on the project then?
you're just trying to create so you can dump your bags filled with this sinking useless coin.

WABI on a floor rn, great entry,
Also JD.com is on Wabi's roadmap, so its pretty obvious they are talking about WABI here

read the article, they're working with IBM not wabi. wabi mentioning jd doesn't mean jd is mentioning wabi. are wabi people really this stupid?

that's what I said
>reading comprehension

First sentence of the article "new blockchain effort in China focused on food safety and traceability." Is IBM a fking blockchain effort in china focused on food safety+ traceability?
No IBM is not even a fking blockchain
It has better things to do then muddle in this niche... Are you autistic?

you think a tech company has better things to do than r&d the shit out of the most promising new markets in years? lmao you fucking retard.
IBM is involved in so many thinga, just like microsoft is showing interest in every blockchain solution that has more than 5 procent chance of succeeding.

wtf is this, Veeky Forums told me it was a sure thing? Do I just hodl?

Yes, look at that consolidation you idiot

sell you will loose everything on shitcoin