Excuse me, Commissar? I was monitoring the perimeter picters a few evenings back. And well...

Excuse me, Commissar? I was monitoring the perimeter picters a few evenings back. And well, I know we're supposed to be defending the wildlife from the 'nids, keep them away from their biomass, but I think it's well above and beyond the call of duty for you to raise the morale of those grox like that, if you catch my drift sir.

Now, I know there'd be uproar if say, the rank and file, or the Ecclesiarchy got a pict-recording, and neither of us want that, so I secreted it away in a safe place. But I'm just saying, if I should get a bolt to the head, or an "accident" happens to me, it might be found. Do we understand each other? Sir?

Please, stop trying to force your stupid meme.
It's super fucking gay.

BLAM

This desu.

Haha, it's this meme again how funny and original

Mcfucking kill yourself

I agree.

Hang yourself, shitposter. We're all waiting for it.

>REEEEEEEEE
Y'know what? I'm bumping this thread just to spite you all.

>That image

Attempting to blackmail an officer.
>BLAM!

this thread is the worst thing to happen since my son

And you wonder why everyone hates you.

You aren't even worth a bolt.
>*FZZT*

And Veeky Forums becomes a little more like /v/ again

You know, just once, just fucking ONCE, I would like the question in one of these things to not be retarded.

But nooo, you have to ask about something as stupid as a Commissar raising morale of fucking livestock. Why the fuck would anyone bother with such stupid trivia?

OP, gas yourself.

Since you don't seem to catch the drift..the guardsman has evidence the commissar fucked a grox. Fuck's sake, I'm actually autistic and can catch onto the context here.

Man, some days I don't even know anymore. Are people baiting? Are they counterbaiting? Are they just genuinely retarded, in an unironic way? How many layers of shitposting is everybody even on?

I've been defending the "excuse me" threads for some time, claiming it's just a silly way to ask lore questions and nobody should be so mad about it.

I admit to my faults. I was wrong. This shit needs to die. Now.

Too late for that

Ooh, new battlefleet Gothic thread.
I only say that because there seems to be an awful lot of shiptoasting here.

What have you done?

I am so sorry. I know there is no forgivness for heretics such as myself, but as my repentance I promise to fight shittheads from now on every time I see them on Veeky Forums (and I'm here a lot) 'till they dissapear. Deal?

im on third, maybe fourth

meant for those

I'm like 90% shitpost by volume right now

It's a delightful combination of redditor newfags who take everything literally, and shitposting crusty beards who are on 3-4 levels of ironic counter-trolling

It was always a way to ask obnoxious questions about plot holes everyone has seen and discussed a million times over. It's pure shitposting.

I hope all you idiots are remembering to put sage in the fucking options field.

Like this thread! Let's all think about the plot hole OP exposed a bit.

>this thread is the worst thing to happen since my son
Why? Has he gots teh gae?

bump

Fuck 40k and fuck neckbeards.

I personally like excuse me threads, if you don't like them feel free to not be autistic and ignore them

Why are you on Veeky Forums again?

The stupid bat face beeple beep beep thing is worst in every way than this crap.

Modern Veeky Forums is shit. It's not OPs fault. It's yours.

I really doubt anybody will find out where you hid it
*blam*

>4321

>literally nothing like the initial version you guys gut butthurt over for picking apart 40k logic
>Still bitching

Literally the only reason I pay attention to these threads. You faggots are fucking fascinating. I'd say your part of some kind of online defense force, but as far as I can tell you don't even have something you're trying to defend. Just something you get super triggered over.

It's just OP trying to bump his own thread.

>4321

This, basically

Hey look everyone, Commissar Grox-fucker just shot Zathras!

>4 hours after the previous post

>one and a half hours

>2 hours

>one and a half

>three hours

>three hours

>ALL meaningless, butthurt posts
OP, pls. This is absolutely pathetic

>Implying OP's posts aren't the following.

and of course, this.

We all know that it's just you, OP, trying to drum up support for your thread by manufacturing some outrage.

OP, pls.
This is absolutely pathetic.