pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yjvFrLgw
reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2exij5/respect_zatanna_pc_and_new_52/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I shall certainly attempt to romance her, but sheogorath is still my husbando.

Jumpers! tell me, have you ever shifted the balance of wars? if so how and when?

did you supply arms to the nazi's granting them moonbases when they further researched your equipment? Did you Tactically nuke mount doom to help the fellowship?

Tell me your warstories and how you turned the tide, or profited from the war effort.

What perks in Bloodborne are best for imitating Lady Maria's blood abilities?

How often do you usen fantasy summons in sci-fi or modern Earth settings?

Sorry, fell asleep before this question. So it's a bit late.

But yes, LE got a lot crazy shit to make him as bullshit as he is. I was assuming you'd have a bunch of weird crazy shit too, if you're taking an endjump.

>what would a Lord of Void be capable of?
Let's see...

Lord of Void would command and dominateNothingness, Secrets, and Obscurity.

You'd be able to decide what is or is not secret, maybe flat-out delete knowledge from a timeline/people by blotting all of it out with Void, or suddenly making a secret known to all.

Stop any scrying Seers or nigh-omniscients from trying to look into your stuff, and probably stop anyone from noticing your presence normally if you don't want them to. Blot out huge areas from normal senses and scrying like that too.

Maybe do stuff to draw out Void from nothingness to create stuff, or send things into the Void/non-existence.

Might also be able to command the Furthest Ring, and control the Horrorterrors themselves. Probably literally do stuff with darkness too, which is might look disturbingly similar to Grimdarkness stuff.

Oh, I wasn't the guy doing the endjump. But thank you for the answer.

>LE got a lot crazy shit to make him as bullshit as he is

I never understood where he got the whole 'if LE isn't created in this time-line, it's doomed, and if he is, he destroys it'.

Was that Paradox Space being weird or he made that using his Lord of Time powers?

Lord of Time + Paradox Space being weird
He more or less was abusing the nature of paradox space to doom non-core timelines by making it that the timeline that would be successful NEEDS him, stuff like the First Guardians and the like

What jumps can I get foxgirl companions?

>edition
To be fair, I think Bigby deserves some credit too, since he's the one who actually recruited her.

I think you just need Art of Quickening and the capstone booster, if I'm remembering her fight correctly.

Haven't visited too many modern settings yet, and the ones that I have I've never needed summons, but I did sic the Smelter Demon on a group of bandits once. I didn't let it kill them, but the look on their faces was priceless.

Ah, fair enough. No problem.

That'd be his Lord of Time powers working to ensure the creation of Lord English, I believe. Inevitability being twisted in his favor and all that.

(Though it's also Paradox Space being weird of course, because it always is.)

Honestly, the best way to deal with Lord English isn't to stop his formation or to outright kill him--it's to shove him someplace where he can't do jack shit.

That's essentially killing him since he'll be useless. his Lord of Time powers essentially means that events will always fall in his favor and that he'll just destroy any event in time that doesn't serve him. (Time also represents destruction)

Pretty much, yeah. Though his soul(s) being entangled within a JuJu in the Void right now makes that a little hard, since he can basically show up in whatever timeline he wants.

Gotta stop him from using that fucking puppet somehow.

>That'd be his Lord of Time powers working to ensure the creation of Lord English, I believe
Yeah, I remember Caliborn theorizing about it in one of his panels, but it didn't really felt like a complete explanation.

Although he later absorbed Gamzee and become one with Lil Cal, who were walking plot devices.

>it's to shove him someplace where he can't do jack shit.

And then pic related happens.

That works. Now, to figure out what perks are needed to give me the abilities of Yharnam.

I went to Overlord first and then to GATE. When he had to force the Japs to close the gate things looked pretty much like that video.

Inukami and Warriors orochi jump you can get tamamo no mae, don't recommend the one from fate though as an user

You'll probably want Vile Blood, Blood Saint, and the capstone booster for Yharnam's abilities- Vile Blood to get her blood spears from stabbing herself, Blood Saint to survive stabbing yourself and to shoot your blood from your body by controlling it, and the capstone booster to make these work and to compress your blood while you shoot it from your body so it does damage. I don't think you'll be able to get all three of the 600 CP perks for both Maria's and Yharnam's abilities though, since the drawback limit is 100 CP short if I'm remembering right.

Huh, yeah, that is a bummer Ah well, I'll just get what I can and be happy with that. Thanks for the help.

It only dooms a timeline if Lord English isn't formed. Lord English's powers are so great that stopping his formation will lead to a doomed timeline.

Shoving him in a box somewhere once he's formed, however, is fair game

Not very often, I like to play "by the rules" of the setting I'm in.

Imawabi No Dakini can net you one in the form of a magical spirit. You could also head over to Zootopia and take 70% Less Furry for all the fox girls you could want.

I tend not to use out of context powers in my new chain unless it becomes necessary for survival, but I'm still pretty early in my chain. Still enjoying the ride.

That said, my Companion Yamato is a rather proficient necromancer after our trip to Shaman King and has a ton of fun using it whenever he's given half a chance. Ring of Red was the most notable "modern" setting he went hog wild in. The Nazis were just a wee bit intimidated at the literal wave of Allied soldiers that kept getting back up after being shot. But hey, at least they were all wearing brown pants.

>all the fox girls you could want.

Fate / Extra, Changeling the Lost (Coyote Kith), Maybe Golden Sky Story, Inukami.

Honestly, I'm amazed no one has hit up Zootopia early, set that Drawback to Nekomimi mode, and just hung onto it for their whole chain. BAM! Instant access to various animal-earred versions of your favorite characters.

CATastrophe

Something about how keeping drawbacks that don't cause actual problems is questionable, even if you accept keeping drawbacks in the first place?

I jumped it after S&S. In S&S I went Drop In, so now I've got this pre-baked mythological backstory that inserts itself into the history and consciousness of every world I visit.

Add to that some holy magic and the ability to grant it to my followers, and it was an easy move to set myself up as a deity returning to her people. Not only did that make for mutually beneficial social interactions, giggity, but it also gave me a nice, big pool of devotees willing to do what I say.

Drop down a Song Tower, with it's ability to exist in superposition with the other Towers, and I've got a recruiting world for my own personal neko army.

It was a good jump.

RWBY, probably.

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys keep track of your chain, any specific programs or do you use a specific format for keeping track of your various powers, forms and skills?

Feels kinda scummy to keep drawbacks like that.

Also, seems like it'd get old fast.

OneNote
Cherrytree
Some other hierarchical text editor
Excel
An Excel equivalent
J. Random Text Editor

Excel

A very large google doc.

I keep adding Jumps and then use another one for combos.

I've got 483 jumps all in seperate text files.

So... I basically fail my 'keeping track of things' check all the damn time.

Onenote.
pastebin.com/yjvFrLgw

I suppose I can understand that point of view. I don't really see the problem with keeping around a 0 point drawback, but I can see where you're coming from.

That actually sounds like a pretty entertaining read. Do you have a write up of it?

I was using Open Office for a while, but I've found Google Drive easier to access on the go. I have each Jump as their own document, plus one document set aside as a master powers list for easy reference. I usually have one for my Companions for the same reason.

I just use Notepad; I have different files for myself and my companions, as well as my Warehouse and any other projects or combos.

Arguably if you have any sort of magical/biological copying means you can have companions take the capstones, but without upgrade to them from booster, or just get these abilities from Lady Maria

Actually how much of Lady's Maria is genetics, how much is magic? I need to know what is main source so I can replicate those

What's the term for having perfect body control? Hyperkinesis or something similar?

In the Halo jump I brought an army of heavily upgraded Supreme Commander tech and helped the humans fight the Covenant off Reach.
Then I realized I just fucked up, since John and Cortana were supposed to be on Installation 06, so I ended up going there myself.

Cherrytree for notes and builds
Quoll writer for any writing

I think it's a mixture of being a descendant of the Pthumerians and being an Old Hunter/using the Old Blood, but I might be remembering wrong.

No. While that's the name of the perk in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that grants it, hyperkinesis is actually the exact opposite. People with hyperkinesis suffer from involuntary movement or over-exaggeration of movement. I don't believe there's a word for extreme control over the body's movements, though I'd suggest "protaxia", in contrast to the hyperkinetic disorder of ataxia.

Is there any way to amp Harry Potter magic to be better at destructive or large-scale magic?

IIRC, she's a cousin of Queen Annalise, and thus a member of the Cainhurst nobility, who were fond of using blood for all sorts of things.

So lovecraftian genetics and more lovecraftian genetics, gotcha,

Sure. Use other artifacts that you can pick up in the chain to make the spells have a greater effect, figure out how to create new spells that do what you want, etc. Someone had to come up with the idea behind fiendfyre, after all. Figure out something similar. Scale it up. It's magic, use your imagination.

Are there any good Perks or combos to weasel out of nonexistance inducing Powers?

I don't intend to antagonize Kumagawa when I take medaka box, but all things considered there's no way I'm taking that chance.

So Anons got a question about this armor project I got going on involving the perk Starro Tech Notes from Young Justice to mix the Reach Scarab from the same jump with Symbiotes from Spiderman. I'm still wondering what magic to supplement the armor with utilizing the very perk mentioned earlier along with Magitek Mastery. Any suggestions?

On another note what projects involving mixing the three studies (Biology,Technology and Magic) have any of you done? Have you perhaps tried including a 4th type of study? Genuinely curious, my fellow anons.

I think that there's a perk for Nobodies in Kingdom hearts, i think Observer would also cover it technically.

But Kumagawa the best! Just be a cute girl and only wear an apron around, you'll be super safe.

Are there any good Perks or combos to weasel out of nonexistance inducing Powers?

The Fe6-7 jump update should be approaching soon.

It's been vastly improved compared to the original and while I make no excuses for the quality of the jump I posted before, I will say that I learned that pacing yourself and taking the time to make a good jump is better than pushing yourself to shit out a product

Woops, I think I posted this twice by accident, the first one didn't say it went through

Terminator has a perk that makes you immune to time paradoxes that would kill you, like killing your grandma in the past.

Good old google docs, always being invaluable

One Note, baby!

What's better from League of Legends: Aspect or Ascendant?

So is the magic from JLD and Young Justice pretty much the same?

Bit of a risky one, but I think implementing some standardized/industrialized form of Negima's Magia Erebea could be interesting. For something less liable to kill whoever uses said armor, I recommend Fate/'s magecraft. Yeah, yeah, it's considered shit in and out of universe, but: Reinforcement. If you can use mechanical precision to get your prana quantity/speed ratios just right, you could get incredible mileage out of that one spell and massively boost EVERYTHING the armor can do by itself.

As for my own things: I mostly stick to combining two at a time, to be honest. Magitech, Biotech, Biosorcery, Psisorcery, you get the idea. Although, I have been doing some experiments with using Neptunia's Sharicite to fuel cybernetics. It's more that I'm powering people with faith, than actually giving them that divine spark. Haven't found something that would let me properly bridge the gap through industrial means and start manufacturing pantheons though.

I did do something with the Devoted Host (Sword & Sorcery) though. Basic gist of it is I used spiritual/mental/physical surgery to make their Abnormalities (Medaka Box, weird meta thing), Stands (JJBA, bizarre soul thing), Esper Ability (Railgun, strange brain thing) into one ability, followed by creating a new body for all of them using Pixl Shamanism (Paper Mario) and Throne of the Soul (Tales of Symphonia) and my own Fullbring's Caustic Nature (German Hollow Quest) in order to make all of them Fullbringers who use their own body as a focus.

...I have no idea if the whole thing even works. To be honest, I just wanted to combine the parameters of all that shit in regards to versality and power in order to make creating the actual abilities they'd get easier on myself. Also an excuse to use the Sternritter Letters naming scheme since I gave them all Quincy powers with some other GHQ items. Fullbody Fullbring even fills in for Vollständig!

>comics universe equivalence question

There's a tvshow called alphas, where one the characters has this power. He throws a coin at a vending machine from about ten feet away and it lands in the slot.

Fuck if I know what his name is, but that's basically what I'm looking for.

For Spyro The Dragon, if you take Drop In, are you forced to be human, or can you still be a dragon?

You see magic do more crazy shit in JLD comics than in YJ cartoons.

Not inaccurate.

>Trying to suggest the cheater to him.

I still owe you a review for it, don't I?

I'll try to do that later tonight, after I get off work.

Hicks, yeah. And they call it hyperkinesis on that show, too. But it's wrong, all the same.

Well shit.

I'm just wondering what some JLD feats are? I've seen YJ and I knew Zatanna was in that, so it was the best reference point I had.

If you pick up Advanced Magic from YJ (at least on par with Zatanna), is it the same as Magical Blood (Start at Zatanna with her potential) from JLD?

>Negima Magic Erebea
I can see this working as a type of "final protocol" when the user has to absolutely destroy everything around them, this can be amazingly dangerous if I hook the armor up to a Quantum utilizing the artificial cosmic cube from Earths Mightiest Heroes thats filled with magical energy. The user surviving isn't that much of an issue, because even if the user dies they can be backed up from my Netsphere. The issue would lie in the soul being harmed
>Magecraft
I actually think this idea can be very interesting, especially if I somehow finaggle a way to allow the symbiote to engrave either a magic crest or many magic circuits into the wearer , I've even been thinking of using Bounded Fields since they could do wonders if I can make the armor a moving bounded field in of itself.
>Devoted Host
Interestingly enough, they are exactly what this armor was created for, I wanted to help them attain more strength since I think they deserve it due to how loyal they are.

What you did with your hosts sounds pretty fucking cool, combining Esper abilties with Stands and Abnormalities sounds amazing. Abnormals being inherently identicle to Espers in nature. The esper abilities can be especially damgerous if you manage to hook them up to the same network and allow them to utilize Multi-Skill.

You could probably wing it with a Brains+Body combo in the Marvel jump.
Venture Bros has something like that too.

Save the review for the actual improved product, which should be posted soon. The New Fe6-7 jump has a lot of differences.

Nah, I just needed a name for it.

Proprioception?

Not that user, and I didn't make either of them but I'd say no. JLD Zatanna is far and away more powerful than YJ Zatanna. So I'd assume that her JLD tree offers more in terms of power and versatility than her YJ tree.

No, Magical Blood gives you the equivalent to comics Zatanna,who is complete bullshit. The YJ perk only gives you YJ Zatanna's power level which is far lower.

The whole character in media X = same character in media Y does not apply to DC, that would be Marvel and even there it is bullshit.

Speaking of JLD, I was reading the series and came across this page. "Do as the magic gods command", does that mean she's actually invoking gods to do her magic? Is that how it works?

She is effectively the most powerful magician in the setting second only to the plot device that is Tim Hunter. It wouldn't be unreasonably arrogant for her to be referring to herself with the magic gods comment.

>The magic words are just "Get out of my way! Now!" backwards

Naruto with a sufficiently shitty fanfiction and kyuubi chosen.

Her magic is literally just telling the universe what to do backwards.

She's Zatanna: tihs nialpxe t'nia ehs.

Magia Erebea requires you to have accepted your own darkness to start using it. Would that requirement apply to Starro tech as well?

Is the IRC broken for anyone else?

PMD, assuming you either didn't take Pokemon or your starer was Vulpix or similar.
Hero Union BBS, assuming you pick the right sort of generic fantasy world.
Terraformars, even if it's a real waste in that jump
Touhou
Pretty sure one of the characters in Strike Witches has a fox familiar
D&D has a variety, including the Magical Plastic Surgery type
Franken Fran, though that's the Mad Science Plastic Surgery type
Every other jump so long as you're willing to get the right kind of perk to ka-fox your waifu.

I kind of wonder how popular certain lewd fanfics are for that drawback.

I've got mibbit but not kiwi.

Red probably threw another tantrum and banned everybody.

I have a feeling any Kyuubi like that would be super lewd but as long as they aren't pic related it should be fine.

Working fine on my end. Using Kiwi at the moment.

reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2exij5/respect_zatanna_pc_and_new_52/

I don't remember YJ Zatanna doing much of anything impressive, so I'd say probably not. Maybe I'm misremembering or she'll do something impressive in S3, though.

Yeah, I don't know what that was about. Probably just some weird banter or writing discrepancies.. Zatanna's power is her own, far as I know.

That does seem kind of OOC for her, though.

She looks like a mix of an evil mentor and mother figure.

So would Thousand Master from Negima put you closer to Zatnna or Tim Hunter? I think Marvel said it puts you on par with the equivalent to Negi/Nagi in other magic systems, right?

Who's pic related?

Okay, couple of things here. New 52 Tim's power actually comes from his father, who's an inhuman archangel from another dimension.. So that, combined with the fact that Negi/Nagi aren't the end-all-be-all natural of magical power in Negima – remember, Nodoka actually had more power than Negi before she even new magic was a thing – I'd say it's probably closer to full-potential Zatanna.