So my friend just passed $1m in crypto and quit his job...

So my friend just passed $1m in crypto and quit his job, and being the nouveau riche idiots we are he's going to live out a childhood dream and come down to my city for a weekend. Myself and four other friends have a $2k per person budget he is giving us, with the stipulation that we have to "do stupid shit" with it.

Can Veeky Forums think of any stupid things to do with $10k between 5 people, that will justify my friend's largesse?

invest in link

feed the homeless

This is actually goes against what he said about "doing stupid shit", but buy ChainLink.

Already got 190k LINK, I think we need something that will give him a slightly better story than "I invested with it".

>$1m

I hope your friend is already like 56 with a paid off mortgage otherwise that isn't gonna get him very far.

Not the worst idea, actually. Could buy a ton of fancy food and give it out.

Buy coke. Snort it out each others hairy assholes.

fpbp

meant *65... but you get what I'm saying...

KEK
Your friend made ahuge mistake telling the full FIVE friends about the wealth

He (was) a geotech engineer who could easily get a job again if he decided to. And having a $1m crypto portfolio at this point puts him on pretty solid ground for further gains. It's not like he's cashing out more than 5%.

We're all in the same crypto slack, we all have 6 figures, he's just in the lead at the moment. None of us will be begging him for anything.

buy a ton of fireworks(mortars, rockets, etc.). buy the good shit. rent a pickup truck and drive around drunk as hell in a field/desert shooting fireworks everywhere out of the pickup bed. take turns driving because that will be the least fun part

You know what would be hilarious? Buy some bitcoin with it and just fucking destroy it! Send it to an address no one uses, like this one:
1GctDqGHgJYwCATm9jUktCDQz5Cynfkp6y

OK, this is getting closer to what I'm talking about. I think a desert trip with a bunch of stupid accessories sounds great.

first post

best post

Oh wow... There quite a bit of coinage in there. I think I'll help myself since you say no one uses that address ;)

**Audible kek** HOLY FUCK

the obvious answer is coke or MDMA

You could kill a man

Top kek for sure, this user is quick

also sounds like a recipe for a convenient "accident"

make sure you get his private key first user

oh my...

these two go hand and hand