I know theres probably hundreds of normies out there reading this, confused as hell what this is all about...

I know theres probably hundreds of normies out there reading this, confused as hell what this is all about. So I am going to make it very simple for you. You missed the boat on crypto. Your 5 % gains are giving early holders 10,000 % gains. Pretty much every coin shilled here except for one is just feeding the fat cats at the start of the pyramid. But there is just one coin right now that hasn't pumped, that is itself a major project with the potential to 100x. One coin that lets YOU be the fat cat. This is the same as buying Bitcoin or Ethereum in the early days. Are you hearing me, normies? Do you get what you have to do????

Please stop Pajeet.

lol why not help the normies at this point, surely you've done accumulating by now user?

This is so cringe.

The only way to make real money in this sphere is to be at the top of the pyramid. The ones who made the most $$ in the last month were dragonchain ICO holders, req network @ 3 cents, and IOTA 2 orders of magnitude from ICO. I'm talking 5K to 50K style cash.

These guys still need to accumulate.

>One coin that lets YOU be the fat cat. This is the same as buying Bitcoin or Ethereum in the early days.

Yea it's called tron

yeah chase btc's 13000 to 18k, 33 % gains wow

eth 400 to 700 not even 2x.

follow Veeky Forums's strat and you're just feeding the fat cats. want real $$ you need to get in at ground level

>t. normie newfag brainlet
If you're going to post something on Veeky Forums, post up WHY it's valuable. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion or your track history on an anonymous board. Especially an anonymous financial board.

I swear to God you fuckers are here for a month and think you know everything. STOP POSTING A LURK MORE

5k to 50k is nothing. hold your link bags. I'll keep knocking 2x and 3x returns out erryday and buy your bags when they're cheap and have something of substance coming.

"Happy New Year" is going to send this to 10 cents if you're lucky.

No live network
Still in test
No real datasources yet
Only a 2 man team
Still needs to rewrite chainlink in a new language
Intel sgx still being develop

So announcement is a roadmap on how to get to Harvey’s??

Ya it'll be a roadmap, and maybe a hire or two, but nothing that changes anything about what we already know. The news is already priced in.

Swift only completed phase 2 of testing. Still need to start phase 3 of testing and they have already mentioned they are exploring other technologies.

All on swifts website. Chainlink is a good concept and idea but not any time soon. Project hasn’t matured yet

Ya and these are banks so nothing moves faster than a quarter, and usually 2 or 3.

By fall LINK might be worth looking at. But its going to be dead weight until then

I thought Link was just a Veeky Forums coin PnD but I actually have the REAL information to why Link will x 100 by Q1 of 2018 that no one is telling you about.

But the main point is that the people here that are telling you to buy legitimately in Veeky Forums is to make you guys the first Veeky Forums Veeky Forums whale group.

Just sell it already lol

If I get 10 posts asking me to give out the information right here and now i'll leak it.

Leak it bitch

Give naooo

Gief nao

Leak the blood out of your throat faggot

Ugh this thread is cancer.

This thread is now a booty appreciation thread.

Give source pls, sir

It’s bullshit. I have real info and that’s why I know I won’t touch this till March/ April

leak it faggot

wew this is in ottawa btw
i recognize that building

Are you completely sure about that?

doesnt matter, if banks say they will use it bang we go 20 billion marketcap

Doesn’t work like that exactly. Only portions of the business could use block chain technology

I'll give you guys a hint,

>Ark

you have that full book?

And that will happen within weeks after announcemet. Then price starts going slowly but steady to 100$

LEAK IT

Just tell us... please, my king

Thanks dude searched for this for 3 years.

Do it

There were threads weeks ago.
Remember the month of may

Do it, don't think u will buy fuck it

leak plzz

Leak it faggot

LEAK IT

leak it link brother

Dont be such an attention whore. just fucking tell your lie and move along.

INB4 now I'm not going to leak it because I'm being called a liar.

time to leak it you fat nigger

you guys are being morons. Nobody can tell you whether LINK will succeed or not. Especially some random nig that just came into LINK 3 days ago.

>Nobody can tell you whether LINK will succeed or not.
I can.