pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nnaeO6QSPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I very much am left handed, you jerk. /s

Question about the Symbiote jump, are all the Imprisoned perks just things that a symbiote could just do for you normally?

No, you've got your scales wrong. Picotech is technology made of sub-atomic particles, it's a thousand times smaller than anything nanites are designed to work with. And femtotech is made of things a thousand times smaller than that. Nanites can't manipulate things on that scale, they'll eat your nanoswarms alive. Do the smart thing, burn it all down. If you can raise the energy density to about 1 GeV per cubic femtometer, then even femtotech should fall apart. Or, if you really don't want to do that, just make your own pico/femtotech.

Most of the perks are things a Symbiote can just do for you anyway, actually. It's pretty much just the Drop-In and a few Grey Matter Transfer perks that aren't.

I thought so but it doesn't really sound right. . . why would they be purchasable perks then?

Alright, reposting from last thread since it was pretty late in:

I'm fixing Fastest Thing Alive to be a pure speed boost and strength boost with the altmovement modes being undiscounted alternate perks

Fastest Thing Alive(600, discount Freedom Fighter): You certainly earned the title of Freedom Fighter. You’re one of the elite few who can take out scores of Badniks all on your lonesome, a great fighter like Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower at his side. You’re strong enough to smash and bash the metallic Badniks and warmachines Robotnik suits up in with your bare hands...and that’s not even counting the boost in speed you’re grabbing with this. Just with this alone you can break Mach 1 on foot with all the benefits afforded to you by “Super Speed” (i.e not breaking your neck by braking too hard or by smacking face-first into a wall). Of course, if you needed to really get going you could get up to Mach 5 and keep that pace for hours. With some training and time you could get up to Mach 7 before hitting a rough, rough wall on the learning curve. Still...you really could reach the other side of the rainbow like this, couldn’t you?

is the addition

also

Fun fact, the original idea of the perk's name was "Sonic Boom" but I kept getting weird looks about it so
Fastest Thing Alive it is

Well, lots of jumps offer things that you can acquire in-jump for free. Symbiote just takes it a bit further. I believe the jump's author wanted to change that, but I vaguely remember some argument that scared them off of it. Or was the argument about something else, and it just convinced them not to alter Symbiote as an externality? I can't really remember.

Going to make sure, does anyone care to see more builds or no?

Jumpers do you feel bad about NTRing someone by stealing their love interest?

Sure, why not? Builds are usually interesting to see.

Yeah, I thought as it was getting down to this scale the writers had no respect for the current quantum model. I mean I don't either but sub atomic particles don't work that way nigga.

The Nanites are pico-tech factories. Like I said, I've got it handled.

>more builds
Yes please, we are always starving for any form of content here.

Why not take the love interest too?

More builds are always good.

Always good to see more builds, even if I don't know the setting so can't comment on the build itself. It's nice seeing JC in... JC.

Well, I never steal love interests, because I'm content with my current relationships. But I do sometimes break pairings up. In general, I feel bad about them if there's already one in progress that I interrupt, but not if I get to them before they've paired off and prevent it from ever happening in the first place.

The guy wanted to do an update, but it was less 'update' and more completely overhaul the entire jump, including changing all origins and perks. People didn't really want to have all their builds changed on a months old jump.

Worst part is that it was caused by the author's asshole friend making him stop working on it so that friend didn't have to hear him talk about it anymore.

>"Sonic Boom"
Street Fighter jump when?

I'm interested to see what your build for JLD looks like.

>that image
That was a very good comic.
Also ye to builds.

Someone is supposedly working on it. . . supposedly. . .

so what is the general consensus on creating jumps for settings that a jump already exists for if you thought you could do it better, let's say

Oh, agreed. The particles we have are that way for a reason, alternative configurations are incredibly unstable. Possible, but I don't know how you'd get them to hold together for longer than a few picoseconds. But I'm more or less okay with it, because the whole point of the TITANs and other truly post-human intelligences is that they don't play with the laws of physics we know. I mean, these things invented FTL travel, too, and that's pretty impossible with what we know about physics. Same with the psychic powers. In the end, I'm content to have the TITANs be this island of soft science fiction in a mostly hard sci-fi setting.

Does it count if they hadn't met yet when I did it? My answer's no either way.

Besides, the one instance of that wasn't really stealing her as a love interest, but as a friend who actually supported her and helped her with stuff instead of being overprotective to the point of alienating her.

Oh and GHQ. What animal fits your theme?

I usually break up the relationship first with the drop in capstone from Seikeiri.
If it doesn't work then it's not meant to be.

Don't.

Nubee?

Don't bank on getting on the /jc/ drive. You might be able to post it in thread if you don't mind some reeing and you might also be able to put it on the SB drive, but you won't get it on the /jc/ drive.

No. Flat NO.
However if it's a tangental part of the setting you could probably get away with it.
If you just want to whip your dick out that's what the SB drive is for.

If it's really good you should drop it off here just for kicks though.

Assuming you don't already know the answer and aren't just baiting: Don't do it. It's kind of an assholish thing to do. We've got a "one jump per intellectual property" standard, so claiming yours is better and should be the real jump comes across as very arrogant. The standard can be violated, but only if you're covering a portion of the source material that the other jump doesn't, due to it being such a wide universe. Such as the multiple DC jumps we have, for example. If you're just doing the same as a previous jump, but "better", you'll come across as a prick.

No.

Bad plan. Maybe try Sb or Qq, but in general, bad plan.

Let's just say that it's looked down upon so much that asking something like that is liable to get you accused of being the shitposter. Technically, you could do it if you got permission from the original author, but the thread will likely still shout you down unless the jump you're replacing is complete shit.

Which jump?

I know Dust from Endless Legend is picotech (?), so that's an option. Not aware of any available femtotech.

Are there any other versions of the setting you could use?

Would it be set more than ten years before/after the original?

If the answer to either of those questions is yes then you should be fine in most cases, otherwise it probably wouldn't be. There are some exceptions to the above in both directions but not many.

How long would it take to move at Mach 7?

Pretty sure just setting it ten years before or after a jump, without justification like say, Avatar vs Korra, is not going to be accepted.

Not really? Only time I can think of that happening is in bleach, where I waifu'd Orhime.

I mean, it's fairly obvious she has a crush on HIM, but he's either thick or ignoring her. I set him up with Senna, so it's all good though.

There's arbitrarily smol tech in Rick and Morty.
Although that's more shrink ray nonsense and universe's inside of universe bullshit than actual femtobots.

If you think you can do it better and you're not looking to put it up on the drive or having it public, just make it and keep it to yourself. There's absolutely no reason to upload a jump to the drive if you intend to be the only person who can jump it. If you're making it for any other reason, you're just trying to be antagonistic.

I'd be fine with something like a "madoka but actually taking place during the series/3rd movie" jump.

Verily well. I wanted to make sure so I wasn't spamming.

In time.

...I'm gonna go tree when it comes up.

(Fire Emblem: Awakening) #130
-Background: Soldier (Free) -Let's stick to what I know. Stab stab stab. Plus prior durability and magic resist should help.
-Class: Myrmidon (Free) -Fast hitting, higher accuracy... sounds like my kind of class!
-Discipline (Free) -The faster I learn how to do stuff and wield weapons, the better off I will be.
-Focus (900CP) -The ability to cast any magic regardless of my situation is too useful. Far too useful.
-Armsthrift (700CP) (Discount) -Less maintenance on my stuff means more time for other things. Especially with swords.
-Aptitude (400CP) -Faster at learning skills and training mental/physical attributes? YES PLEASE.
-Master Seal (200CP) -Use this to advance my classes. Time to eventually become a Trueblade!
-Naga's Tear (-100CP) -A little better at EVERYTHING? Yes yes yes yes YES.
-Levin's Sword (-300CP) -A sword powered by my magical potential? This will be useful later. Not now, but later.
-Forgettable (-200CP)
-Stunted (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 19 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So admittedly I don't know much about this setting. I'm not very knowledgeable, so it feels better to just collect some shinies and move on. The Naga's Tear is pretty baller, same thing as the Levin Sword. Anyone who's a magic user would do very very good to get that Levin Sword, and less maintenance on what I do is also really awesome.

...since, you know, apparently nobody notices me. Or remembers me. ...or pays attention to me. So I'm gonna have to be self-sufficient on this one. What do you mean I didn't drink milk as a kid!? Milk's my favorite drink! ...I swear I'm due for a growth spurt soon. I've told you this before! ...what do you mean you forgot it, I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY YOU HEIGHT-DISCRIMINATING FUCK.

Feel free to do it.
Just to expect to be shit on by the entire thread at a level you've never experienced before. And it won't get on the Drive, regardless of how great it is.

You think some namefags and Jumpmakers have it bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=7nnaeO6QSPI

Nice (You) magnet, by the way.
It's simple, yet elegant.

Well yea, obviously there would need to be material set in those time periods for that one to work.

Jumper me has about 1000 years plus and super intelligence perks on top of what I have, so I can only fathom the actual solution, but I'm pretty sure that some kind of Nano level robot would be best to manufacture this magic cure to the exergent plagues.

It's a calculated risk, but I am bad at math.

...why would we NOT be interested in builds? That's kind of the whole point of this place isn't it?

How does Overlord's Level 100 stack up against late-game Naruto? Just in case things go to shit, I want to know how much fire power I'm going to need.

Eventually, it stopped being a fight, becoming a friendly chat over various topics (the weather, Undyne's cooking, how cool Papyrus is among them). After that, I asked him to stick around for a bit so Alphys, Miranda and I could run a few experiments with him as a subject; this is when things got a bit dicey.

We tried to do the ghost thing first, since it was easiest, but neither of them could even see Chara, let alone talk to her. So, we started tinkering to make something that would allow us to talk.

I think it must've been me that screwed up somewhere, since I have the least background in science, but the device that we made exploded. Nobody was seriously hurt, thankfully, but a weird energy was released into the lab. It didn't have any effect on us, other than making us a bit nauseous, but it enraged the Amalgamates, who nearly got loose into the rest of the Underground; Alphys had a panic attack, and I had to get Alonne, Bigby, and Coppulyte (who I had asked to sit this one out, since I felt like they wouldn't mesh well with life in the underground) to help us herd them back into the lab. At this point, we decided that we'd better give up before something worse happened.

After Frisk got to Hotland, I took Miranda into the Warehouse and waited things out, but Flowey decided not to show up- which meant that while no one was in danger, the barrier wasn't broken either, which was a problem. I convinced Asgore that he should take the human souls that he had, then gave him the Eye of Set- with both the Eye and the souls, he was able to break the barrier. At this point things got a little hectic; I became an ambassador on behalf of the monsters, being one of the more charismatic ones, and we got things smoothed out between humans and monsters as best we could.

That left Flowey, who was more than a little upset that we hadn't found a way to fix his problem yet.

(2/?)

Oh?

Symbiotes can actually go to Femto-Scale if given enough time to get their act together. Also miniaturization perks like the Tinker one in Worm as well as the School for Ants from Simant go a long way especially if you already have working nanomachines from something such as Iji.

Really one of the cool things with working with Femto-scale stuff is when you get to the possibility of AB-matter. Megastructure material grade shit.

Doesn't she get with Baldy from 11th division? I'm pretty sure he noticed her.

>where I waifu'd Orhime.
I mean, to each their own... But why?

Red, why do you keep taking the flat and short drawbacks when you've tied so much of your jumper's self-identity as being stacked and tall? Is jumper-you just a masochist?

>that's pretty impossible with what we know about physics
Eh, a lot of recent studies are poking holes in that. Right now it's looking less like "FTL is impossible." and more like "FTL isn't reasonably accomplishable."

Late-game as in end of the war or late game as in cut a moon in half?

What jump can I get some centaur companions (waifus)?

>Waifued Orihime
>Didn't set up Ichigo with the superior Rukia.

Nubee and Val si

>Jumpers do you feel bad about NTRing someone by stealing their love interest?

The thing is I really like them together but at the same time I really want her.

But at the same time I could work to hook him up with this other girl that he likes so its not to bad.

Mini-universes shaped into femtomachines.

Hero Union BBS
D&D Jumps
Percy Jackson

>Didn't waifu Rukia

DragonLance.
You can get a whole lot that way.

Or just get some kind of transformation magic/psionics and go to town

Those aren't to far off from each other. Like it's not as obvious but they're pretty close.

Basically, the main threats are Plegia, ruled by the Mad King Gangrel, who's basically Caligula with magic; Valm, ruled by Julius Khan, basically, who wants to invade the mainland and conquer it; the Grimreal, a cult that worships and wants to revive the Fell Dragon Grima; the Risen, zombies who serve said Fell Dragon; and the Fell Dragon himself, who cannot be killed except by his own power. The Shepherds of Ylisse are the heroes, led by Prince Chrom and the Avatar/Robin, who is the key to Grima's revival. A bunch of kids from the future come to help out the Shepherds, because in their future Grima won and brought about the end of the world. The Avatar/Robin is the only one who can truly kill Grima.

Don't know much about the Symbiote rules. Isn't the extreme end stuff banned? Or is that only the literal physical god thing?

Fair enough. That second thing was what I really meant, I know that plenty of FTL designs are theoretically possible but just impossible to build with any sane amount of resource investment (like, the Alcubeirre Drive needs something around multiple galaxies worth of negative energy to function). "Impossible with the amount of energy the TITANs had available to them" would be more accurate.

Not really. If I want to get in a relationship, I'm going to make sure that they aren't already. It's not that hard, as long as they aren't in a relationship before the Jump begins, or have some kind of soulmate thing, which hasn't really happened to me before.

>Implying Renji isn't a much better choice than Ichigo

When someone makes Shining Force

Both, really.

Sadly for user, I don't know of any available jumps with an actual centaur CHARACTER he'd want to waifu.

I do know of a shitty fantasy romance series about a guy and his centaur waifu though.

"Superior to Orihime" is kind of damning with faint praise, user.

I'd go for Rukia personally, but user already said he took Orihime.

I think Naruto probably edges out in raw power and speed.

I have a system.

A) is this in a setting I don't care about personally?

B) Does this waifu actually have a connection with them or does it just be weird romantic/sexual tension that is never resolved like the situation where a character has a crush but it isn't acknowledged

C) IF B IS NO, then is the relationship actually written instead of something like Bulma/Vegeta where it exists purely to get Trunks to exist and to pair off the single hot fanservice girl already

if any of the above are Yes, then I waifu. Otherwise, I'll hold off.
Bulma would get waifu'd immediately as an example.

If you're just running around without actively trying to push your limits/train, the 5 year mark
Active training witll get it in at least 2 years not counting any training and XP booster perks and whatnot in the perview of this jump

Bleach.

...well! Fuck that.

Sometimes it's the lesser of two evils. There are jumps like Disgaea where the alternative is much worse, and where I have to shoot my pride for it to take a back seat. If I think I can survive something else, I'll go for that. But otherwise? I have to suck it up.

(Kids Next Door) #131
-Background: Independent (950) -Watch both sides piss each other off, intervene whenever I see something shiny that I want.
-Parkour (850CP) -Boost up my parkour skills! It's been a while, it wouldn't hurt.
-Rich (Free) -I wouldn't mind relaxing a bit more. Not needing to worry about money would help with family stuff.
-Tough Tastebuds (750CP) -I wouldn't mind expanding my repertoire of food options. Why not? Get my greens!
-Mysterious (650CP) -I will be the enigma of the area. All people will know is that there's an awesome redhead GANKING THINGS.
-Conversion Resistance (50CP) -Fuck all the mind control and transformation stuff. The only one approving that is me.
-Mechanical Tools (Free) -Awfully nice of them to give me some additional items to help out!
-Hologram Drones (0CP) (Discount) -If I need to act like an evil villain, this will help.
Dice Rolls: Southwestern U.S., 10 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...this one on the other hand. No. You know what's gonna happen?

Mild-mannered kid who's a total sweetheart around their parents by day. But by night? SNEK RISES. Mainly because this entire plot and battle is completely stupid and I will only deign to take part when it amuses me.

Those giant cakes? They aren't going to waste when the cakes are made of actual cake batter. Snek will devour. Snek will have good sweets. Bratty children can find their own cake to crush, I will have sweets for snek. Some villain's getting too uppity and trying to act like king? Snek show them who's boss. Snek will steal resources before laughing as their plan falls apart.

Snek reigns over all.

Snek is not for booping. Snek does booping.

She's a goattaur /pedantry

They're also much better at shoving shit in other shit with seals.

> Trunks appears from the future
> He has bunny ears and a bunch of out of context powers, but no Saiyan DNA
> Doesn't understand why this is weird

In terms of power, I think Overlord's best feats are about city level, whereas the top tiers in Naruto are generally all at least country-continent level, with the very strongest being moon. Kaguya's final attack is apparently planet level. You'd probably be able to keep up for a bit with hax but the final stages of the war are way beyond even a Level 100 in firepower.

In terms of speed, I don't think Overlord, even at Level 100, really goes beyond supersonic (mach 1-3?), whereas most top tier ninja are hundreds to thousands of times the speed of sound.

No, Senna gets forgotten. Forever. But I have anti memory modification perks, so fuck that.

An interesting power and a nice rack.

Why would I give a fuck about who the midget fucks?

But Red, puberty is an evil disease that mankind was never meant to experience. In that setting. You should quarantine it so the aliums never have to worry about growing up.

Bulma is pretty shit, though.

Speaking of breaking up canon couples, does the Character Consistency perk in Total Drama Island only apply to changes of personality or does it also deal with whattatweest background revelations? Because I want to break up Kira/Lacus in Gundam SEED to replace with the superior ship of Kira/Cagalli, but that broke up in the first place because Morosawa retconned Cagalli into being Kira's long lost twin sister so she could pair him with her author insert Mary Sue. If I could just get around that dumb plot point completely, I'd like it. I mean, I could also just rewrite Cagalli's DNA so testing doesn't show a match and also destroy all evidence they're related (including her adopted fathers' memories of it), but that seems crude. Much easier to just re-retcon it back to how it was supposed to be.

Did they ever mention what happens when you seal something that's already sealed in another seal?
Does it just explode like a bag of holding or do ninjas actually have as much storage space as the plot allows?

So what would happen if you bought all the eye bloodlines (and Senju) and then post-jump ate a fruit from the Shinju tree?

>KND
That reminds me, I still need to redo that jump.

I wonder if Nel is the most popular Bleach waifu in the Middle East.

But sneks have such cute noses, how can you not boop them?

>much better at shoving shit in other shit with

Gotcha. So the biggest threats are Madara, Kaguya, Toneri, and those two alien guys from the Boruto movie. Even with level 100, I'm going to have to train to fight them it seems. Thanks anons, now I can start planning.

Hey Digger, will there be a Death Egg schematics item for Conquerors? Just curious.

Really, you should be mostly fine as long as you're not alone. You might get swarmed otherwise. Grima, on the other hand, is...well, he's big enough that two armies can fight on his back with plenty of room to move around, and he's this close from being an actual god.

You'd be really OP if you didn't explode.
Although why wait till the jump is over?

I...don't actually know. Has anyone besides Kaguya's race ever eaten a Shinju fruit?

>thousands of times the speed of sound.

Going by what the jump says, physical god shit is whats banned, so the Femto-scale tech and other craziness is allowed.

The only thing that confuses me is that the ruling doesn't seem to dictate that if I go about it in an extremely difficult arguably more fair way, like reverse engineering the end product, if its still a chain ender for me. Seems a little weird that all my science+tech perks would essentially amount to nothing in that jump as me going too far into tech and science would lead to my chain ending. Thats just my personal view though, not trying to stir shit.

Don't even know if that jumpmaker is alive.