If Craig Wright was Satoshi, he did everything right

>Government is after him, raids his home, even has the name Satoshi Nakamoto as one of the people/aliases on the warrant
>News media is starting to pin him as Satoshi

>Can't "disprove" you're Satoshi
What do?
>Claim you're Satoshi, only prove it in private to a few people but make it seem publically that it is doubtful that you are Satoshi
>Everyone thinks you're now "fake Satoshi" or else you'd easily prove it publicly but you have a few credible people saying you proved it to them like Gavin Andresen so there's still enough doubt for you to be able to set up meetings where you can prove it to others to get access to reasearch/funds such as that which was needed to set up nChain

The only way to "disprove" being Satoshi involved claiming to be Satoshi and then "failing" to prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2644014-Tulip-Trust-Redacted.html
gizmodo.com/heres-all-the-evidence-that-craig-wright-invented-bitco-1747059371
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly who cares

its a big fucking deal, lad. and I believe OP is correct. game theory dictates CSW has played this perfectly if we assume he actually is satoshi. If you don't understand or believe me, I don't have time to explain it to you.

Me, clearly. People assume he isn't Satoshi without thinking through the whole scenario from both the point of view where he is or is not Satoshi and seem to think it doesn't make sense if he is really Satoshi, but in fact it makes perfect sense if he is Satoshi, and somewhat sense if he isn't.

he called it "bit coin"

it would be pretty easy to prove if someone os satoshi or connected to satoshi. they just need to move some of the first mined coins

Hmmm I wonder what coin he supports as bitcoin??

He is Satoshi, well part of it.
He even said so himself.

Since you made this thread I wonder if I can pass on some more information to you.
Do you remember the Tulip Trust?
Do you remember how many coins were in it?
Can you tell me why they chose that number?
What does it mean?

Also I'm glad to see Japan knows which coin is best. Remember that C. Wright had a talk with a person at one of his talks recently and said this (first one speaking is the other person):

>"What can I do to help"
>"Use Bitcoin"
>"I do; well actually, BCH"
>"That is Bitcoin."

If you were this company, and your profits depended on a bastardized vision of Bitcoin, wouldn't you go out of your way to run a character assassination campaign on the man who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Why do they shill against him so hard?
Why is every thread about him filled with people who immediately write him off without doing any critical thinking?
If people realized that he actually was Satoshi, one of the men who CREATED BITCOIN, wouldn't they start to listen to his opinions about which way Bitcoin should scale?

I hope he has protection desu,
I bet he does.

>Tulip Trust
Please tell us cause its hard searching lots of google

Learn english.
Then do it yourself.

I googled but its hard to piece it all together

fuck you dog just tell us or go jerk yourself off somewhere else

little known fact but... shit i shouldn't be telling anyone this...

you know what fuck itim drunk i don't care anmore

little known fact, the first iteration of bitcoin, even before thewhitepaper, was actually called Craigcoin. Don't tell anyone, only me and Hal know

It really doesn't. Now he says he fully supports bch, if he did that he would load up an airgapped computer and type in his private keys and sell his btc for bch, literally all of them thus making bch bitcoin.

documentcloud.org/documents/2644014-Tulip-Trust-Redacted.html

minister satoshi, you

the satoshi coins are locked in trust until 2020

hold your bch till then if you want to be rich beyond your wildest imagination

except he's clearly just a nigger

>It really doesn't. Now he says he fully supports bch, if he did that he would load up an airgapped computer and type in his private keys and sell his btc for bch, literally all of them thus making bch bitcoin.

You're not thinking about the consequences that precedence would set. It would mean 1 man is willing to decide the outcome of any fork with the genesis block mined bitcoin. That would destroy not just bitcoin, but also bitcoin cash. It would destroy the perception of any bitcoin fork as a safe store of value.
Selling the Nakamoto BTC is really stupid.

>Do you remember how many coins were in it?
>1100111
it's peculiar, but I don't get the significance. this is ARG tier, spill it - i don't feel like trying to hit the archives.

Why would Satoshi do something so nearsighted and reckless?

I'll store this information away in my brain in case it is true and in case it ever becomes relevant.

It is ARG tier.
That's actually a very big clue.
Quit being a child and use your brain for more than 5 seconds.
No one did the work for me and I'd rather die than do it for you.

gizmodo.com/heres-all-the-evidence-that-craig-wright-invented-bitco-1747059371

Good information there.

>Do you remember the Tulip Trust?
>Do you remember how many coins were in it?
>it's peculiar, but I don't get the significance. this is ARG tier, spill it - i don't feel like trying to hit the archives.

here's a hint - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

What makes you say that?

executive order 11110 is well known in the silverbug / hard money community. craig wright has spoken about the importance of bitcoin as hard money.

just a guess.. the numbers aren't exact but maybe they didn't have enough btc to entrust (1,111,000)

Not close enough to be satisfactory.
I doubt that a single Bit of it is misplaced.
Have to take the number at face value.
I did and it lead somewhere interesting.

Satoshi Nakamoto = a group of guys (Craig included) from the old Cypherpunks listserv.
/thread

>Thinking Satoshi was anything other than an NSA creation as a means to propagate the illusion of an untracable cryptocurrency
Fucking idiots.

01100111 is G or 103 or 0x67

i am Satoshi.

yes

Guy in this picture was confirmed to be Satoshi Nakamoto

Well I'm out.
Thanks for the blackpill.