Generic European fantasy setting in temperate climate, with kings, queens, princesses, knights, plate armor, and swords

>generic European fantasy setting in temperate climate, with kings, queens, princesses, knights, plate armor, and swords

>but everyone is a Sub-Saharan African because migration
>they all have dark skin and cornrows
>kings are called "neguses" instead

>also, zombie apocalypse, putting the "wuz" in "we wuz neguses"

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/mvmedia/ki-khanga-a-sword-and-soul-role-playing-game
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black people should stop doing cultural appropriation.

Seems like a wasted opportunity. I want to see more fantasy settings based on non-european cultures. Give me a fantasy Africa full of unique creatures, powers and legends. I'd love to see and play that.

(The skin colour this is completely irrelevant, btw)

>your fantasy is wrong!
>sincerely, /tg

/this, I want a story about a thief blessed by Anansi.

please tell thats a joke and they aren't really calling themselves "Neguses"
I know the word exists and its meaning

This.

>Neguses
>Ethiopian ruler
>Ethiopia is such a fragile shithole a Jew claimed God smote it and it never recovered

If you consider that Christian and Muslim powers ruthlessly exploiting them for centuries, you could say God smote it, yeah.

(The latter point always bugs me, as it's consistently forgotten amidst all the white guilt and historical apologism that goes on. The Middle East was just as bad, if not worse, and still has a habit of working African migrants to death, yet nobody talks about it because we need all their damn oil. It shows how skin deep the regret for past actions really is.)

Confused

YO DAS RAYCIS
EVERYONE KNOWS THE WHITE MAN IS AT FAULT

The problem is if Africans condemn Middle East behavior, they are the kettle calling the pot black.
Blacks hate blacks the most and abused blacks the most too.

Nothing saying anything you say in false though.

You guys can thank me later.
kickstarter.com/projects/mvmedia/ki-khanga-a-sword-and-soul-role-playing-game

Let's keep it simple :
Humans are bastards to humans
White humans were just the most efficient bastards

Oh fuck, that sounds really cool.

While that's technically true, it's also an unfortunate side effect of desperation. We're seeing a similar thing happen in the poorer middle eastern countries at the moment. When you're robbed of power and exploited by those outside, you fight to grab whatever you can to survive, even if the conflict means hurting your countrymen and kin more than it hurts the forces who caused the problem. It's a tragic cycle where the daily struggle to survive ends up perpetuating the situation those outside influences created.

Definitely could get behind this.

Okay, but you haven't told me anything important about the setting aside from the fact that it's standard fantasy with more zombies.

There's a 3rd party supplement for 3.5 (I'm sorry) called Nyambe. It's basically an african fantasy setting. One of these days I will run it, after adapting it to something that is not 3.5

That's not at all what's in that book user. There's nothing about migration.

And yeah it's ruled by a High Negus. It's pretty explicitly Fantasy Ethiopia. With the settings Christianity equivalent too.

Spears of the Dawn from the same author.

What does sword and soul mean? Like soul food, only with swords?

Glad to see more racial diversity in RPGs, how could we live without it?

>How does this make you feel?
I'd rather be playing in the "Mad Max with bio-magi-tech" part of the setting instead, or maybe the Tipocracy of Fedoristan, but fighting demons and zombies is alright too.

It's like sword and blues but with soul instead

So is it standard med-fan or african fantasy? I'm getting contradictory info in this thread.

When in doubt assume OP is a faggot