Admit your deepest, darkest secrets in this thread Veeky Forums. What you secretly enjoy, dislike, want to do, etc...

Admit your deepest, darkest secrets in this thread Veeky Forums. What you secretly enjoy, dislike, want to do, etc. Unleash your worst.

I like skub

I hate how my friends run their games but I don't want to hurt their feelings by not playing.

I fucking hate 40k and my friends do nothing but run 40k games and refuse to use any system that isn't one of the 40k systems so I can't even DM for them.

I fucking love Force of Will (the card game, but the MTG card itself is fun too). I moved last year and there's no shop around me that holds events.

I just want everyone to fuck already.

I have this and all the expansions, and I love it. Zero regrets. Fucking fantastic game.
I also want to kidnap a child.

I hate playing with others, so I actually don't play any of these games posted Veeky Forums, I just sit and read about other people's experiences.

I love including slightly ecchi elements in characters. Sexy outfits, tendencies to get into sex-comedy situations, jovial innuendo and all.

I never take it too far and I make sure people aren't uncomfortable, but I fucking love those elements and find them consistently amusing in anything but the most serious kind of game.

You're literally worse than cancer

I thought Katanas, sunglasses and trenchoats were hella cool as a teenagervl and now 16 years later I still think that

I want a cute waifu for my character to repeatedly impregnate.

I like the concept of Kenders

DANGER

Mostly various /h/, /d/ and /soc/ activities that all used to be Veeky Forums couple years ago.

I would have a serious martial character in a fantasy game wear this and use proper armor stats for it. I would do this even before I could afford it to be magic.

Why kidnap when you can adopt? Don't take one from where they are content. Give a place to be to one that doesn't have any.

I don't play Veeky Forums even though I want to because I'm awful at it.

I fucking love bikini armor and artistic nudity. I want to run a game that largely features it. I have an idea for one that's sort of like Dark Sun but in an underwater world. Still working out the details for it.

I just so happen to know of one that would be happy away from her father and there's no mother. And I'm technically not allowed to adopt.

Ya'll fucks need gassed

I play homebrew touhous in serious DND campaigns.

Let me guess, you fucked a cat, got a criminal record, and that's why you can't.

You're saying that to us when people in the thread are literally talking about kidnapping kids? Priorities, fuck.

I concur.

I'm trying to think of something which is actually a Veeky Forums secret and I can't think of anything. I mean, I like cheesecake anime games, want to run a game of Ironclaw because I used to be a furry and still think that anthros are cool and love Spartan Games despite Neil's ADHD.

But these are all things my friends know in real life know.

That's quite drastic measure. Are you sure it's justified? If the little one is being mistreated, maybe you could just let social services step in. As for not being allowed to adopt, I'm sure it can be circumvented somehow...

If it's good enough for Frazetta it's good enough for me. You can get fucked.

Kidnapping is one thing, but what you do, it makes me sick to my stomach. How can you live with yourselves?

I find people like:
are infinitely worse than:
We aren't talking about whizzards and shitting dick nipples.

Justified? No.
Justifiable, yes.
Getting around not being allowed to adopt would basically involve helping the young girl.

Lewdests are always going to be worse than pedonappers. Always.

Neck yourself buddy

Hey now, I'm not talking going "it's not abduction it's surprise adoption". Why the hell would you not be able to adopt in a way that can't be fixed by couple grand to the right hands or female conspirator pretending to be your partner?

My worst secret? My absolute worst?

Every time the DM introduces a female character with lines, or every time another player makes a female PC, I masturbate to the thought of them getting fucked by a variety of increasingly vulgar beasts, monsters and bastards.

I've run several games solely to punish players in them and to ruin their hopes and dreams.

You can't seriously expect me to answer that on a public forum.

As long as you don't do it at the table I think most of us couldn't care less.

This. Unless the party is into that.

Love you too~

I can and I do. I'm certain you can keep the answer vague enough to not make yourself identifiable while still getting at the core of the problem. But hey, whatever sails your stoat.

My niggas. This is absolutely my number 1, favourite thing to have in RPGs.

I honestly just want to lose my virginity.

Vague and core. I work in a position of moderate power and placement. I'm easily identifiable because of it.

My friends think im an idiot
I just act an idiot, because i kept losing friends as a kid for being "too smart" I'd get bullied, or people would ignore me for being a teachers pet. Then moved during highschool to a different county, had the chance to be different, so i decided to not be smart.
I regret not pushing myself harder, but i didn't want to be alone, and now i have a group who i play with on a weekly basis.

You could be implying a lot of things with that gif, Senpai.

>Not wanting to achieve wizard status
Get the fuck out of here you casual fuck.

Cheesecake for all!

Fuck wizards. Magic is a stupid game mechanic anyway.

Same brother. 7 more years and I become a wizard. I don't want that.

It's okay user, you probably weren't even that smart to begin with and were just in a class with a bunch of retards.

If the "position of power" is what prevents you from being able to adopt, I'm certain you can drop it.

>Magic is a stupid game mechanic
You deserve to die a virgin

Although I appear to be a regular dude, even a normie, I'm sickly obsessed with female anuses.

No you are a stupid game mechanic, you fucking faggot.

It affords me a comfortable life, which, in turn would provide a comfortable life for the kid.

Get new friends.

J-just kidding a-user. . .

Just because you have a fetish doesn't mean you aren't a normie, normie.

Rayy get out normie

Woah its just m'opinion m'dude

You say that like it's an easy thing to do. Like I can just go to the friend store and pick up another half dozen friends who share my interests in a value pack.

I like being in games where anthro characters are common and are the majority of the players, along with cheesecake (but if even one person isn't into it then it kinda kills it for me). It's weird though since I never engage in it myself, I just like having it around.

While I have no issue with guys playing girls because of it happening so much, whenever a girl plays a guy it's incredibly offputting and awkward.

>Admit your deepest, darkest secrets in this thread Veeky Forums.
I payed for my college degree by buying conflict rubies from an African warlord through the deep web and selling them at pawn shops across the Atlanta area.

>find people who are into tabletop games that don't live and breathe 40k

Wow, that's so fucking easy, why haven't I thought of that?

Why have I never though of this?

>I payed for my college degree
>payed for my college
>payed

Was it from a cereal box by any chance?

kek

Meh, during med school I moonlighted as a chop shop doc for the gang that ran my apartment building to make ends meet.

Well, I'm sure there's other jobs that would provide the same and would not be obstructions to handling things right and proper.
Still, the whole plan stinks, you need failsafes, you need backups - monetary and otherwise, or you need allies. And it doesn't sound like you have any of those. Don't strive to take responsibility unless you're ready to.

I'd write fanfiction about my players' characters if I didn't know it would come back to bite me in the ass.
I have sex-related 'headcanons' about characters, mine, other players', other DM's.
You know that voice inside your head that tells you to do crazy shit for no reason? Well, it's really loud and REALLY annoying for me. It's really starting to piss me off.

He's American, user. He probably doesn't speak English as first language.

There's normie fetishes and non-normie fetishes. Feet are normie for example.

Dude I just want her really badly.

I'm American too, where's your logic now?

>Buttholes
>Not normie
Lol no.

Yeah, we've noticed you fucking creep.

I'm a woman

And I like it.

Newfag here. I had no idea that 40k was this big, I thought GURPS or Traveller were huger.

Post high end fetish.

A little bit of Paunch on a dom.

>You know that voice inside your head that tells you to do crazy shit for no reason?
There are drugs for that you know.

Do you have anything to back that claim with?
What's your favorite color?

>huger.

I thought you'd have more brain cells.

I play boring characters. Not because I lack imagination, but because the characters I do want to play would require houseruling, and I don't like people who need DM cooperation to get their special snowflakes realized.

My point still stands user - I said probably, implying that it could be otherwise.

Hey, phrasing.

Then you're an idiot. Cooperation between players and GMs is a key part of roleplaying games.

I do.

Check out these colors.

You are everything wrong with this world.

>40K
>Video games out the wazoo
>Multiple game systems from wargaming to tabletop to board game
>Games "give us money" workshop earning record profits
>Every third thread on Veeky Forums being about 40k

>I didn't know it was big

Do you play Tyranids, Dark Eldar or Sisters of Battle?

Phrasing only works when they don't intend it.

But I already take those.
Admittedly, you could probably fill a page with my mental problems, but I manage to get by.

I don't want to fuck her.

Tyranids, Sisters of Battle, and Necrons.

>probably fill a page with my mental problems

Oh, I'm sure you're a little special snowflake.

Suuuure you don't. You've totally convinced us of that.

Actual wizard here. Can confirm that becoming a wizard is something you'll want to avoid.

That being said; you just kinda get used to things once you're around 30. Things were much worse when I was in my mid-twenties.