>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vKyT19o-Nl8
youtube.com/watch?v=aScm5tFo0hs
strawpoll.me/11802357
youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elves.

That is why marvel would be much easier in that regard, there are some seriously bullshit characters but it isn't hard for a lower mid level guy to both be and feel relevant.

In DC the bigger capes are more common; there are a few baddass normal characters, lots of really powerful characters, and a grab bag of trash that won't amount to anything because there are so many incredibly powerful people running around.

Huh, darn. Well, I suppose that does make sense. Guess I'll have to do the Chimerization first, settle for just the Gnosis 25 enhancements (which are still pretty good, let's be honest), then raise my Gnosis afterwards. Oh, what about if I used Spiritual Existence, instead? That's transcending my earthly form, would I still have my relevance to the universe as a spirit? Or would being a spirit have diminished the "potential" that Gnosis scores work on?

Nope. It didn't feel like I could really establish an exchange rate that felt 'fair' more or less. Because, you pay 200CP for the Pilot specialization and 1000TP, but then an exchange rate of 100:500 felt... almost kind of scummy?

I've had some internal debate on maybe changing the model to one of the ones I used in some others jumps- either being a 'free 8/50cp extra' model or a 'free all, pay to give cp' model. I'm probably gonna sit on it a bit more. Might just go with a 100cp flat rate for 8 and then add a few upgrade packages like with Pilot.

Reposting for those who didn't see it.

Changelog (V2.2)
> Added new 100, 200, 400 and 600 level perks to the Grunt, Engineer and Corporate Trees
> Made all Origins Free except for Pilot and Command, which have been made bonus origin-like specializations.
> Added Titan customization for Pilots.
> Added Capital Ship customization for Command.
> Added 'Oi!' and 'Krampus was waiting for your soul!' Perks
> Updated 'Pilot Augmentation' and added 'Pressure Suit and Helmet' for Pilots
> Gave Grunt and Engineer additional freebies.
> Updated 'Pilot Weapon' and 'Anti-Titan Weapon' with new options.
> Added 'Energy Weapon'
> Added 'Marvin Team' and 'Marvin Legion' for Engineers.
> Added 'The 6-4' Offer for Grunts
> 'Pilot Upgrade' reduced to 100cp to fix my silly floating 50cp error.
> Titan info updated with new information.
> Added some italics here and there.
> Added 'Draconis-class' Airship
> Removed a single note.
> Added missing generic perks.
> Added two notes

Hey Jumpers!

What shinies do you keep on you? Is there a particular bit of jewelry that you wear every day, or a favorite accessory?

Here's the new and improved Fire Emblem Binding Blade/Blazing Sword jump!

Swapped the places of some of the perks, reworded Master of Tactics, moved Affinity Boost from Drop-In tree to Other Perks. Cleaned up other perks section. Reworded a lot of stuff. Reworded Dark Mage to Hermit. Added Magic Sense to Hermit tree. Added Weakness drawback. Lots of major changes.

I do, actually! It's a nifty little gem I made in the Fate jump that helps accelerate my thoughts if I wear it and that I later on developed using other sources of magic to act as a sort of enhancer for one aspect of myself at a time. I needed to manually change the boost but it's been a tremendous lifesaver!

It looks like this when I wear it.

Then you turn into a gnosis 25 spirit as it states in the spell description. Though I have to admit, I'm not really sure how you managed to get the point where this is a problem in the first place. Magic items and spells like ascension affect your current gnosis.

Where can I get some decent passive defense that isn't just raw durability? Aura, force-fields, stands, etc.

Am I confused here? His post seems to be saying it does NOT reduce your gnosis, but you're reacting like he said it does.

Are for lewd.

Nanoha has a cheap 50 CP perk that does that

Well, I was wondering what my Gnosis would be at the time of spending the bonus DP from Chimera, whether my increase would count or whatever and whether...

Oh. Well, I'm bad at reading. I apparently missed the "can't" in "can't imagine". Well, nevermind then, I'm an idiot. Thanks, user Heart and user who corrected me.

Bioshock Infinite for the shield, Okami for Godhood, Bomberman for the heart bar, and Custom Robo for whatever Hit Hit Hit is supposed to be.
With all of those you are now very hard to hurt for real.

(Minecraft) #141
-Background: Mage (950CP) -I'mma maaaaage. We'll see how this works out.
-Crafting Table (850CP) -From here, my dark work will begin.
-Not Enough Items: Recipe Mode (650CP) -Knowing the recipes for all kinds of stuff? This will HELP.
-Lore of Alex (Free) -Um... wow. Not quite sure if I'm okay with this.
-Inventory of Steve (350CP) -Yeah let's just... take the Inventory Tweak version. This could be useful.
-Thaumcraft (150CP) (Discount) -Oh NOW we're talking! Now it's time to do things.
-Equivalent Exchange (-150CP) (Discount) -Wow. This, just... wow. Combine this knowledge with FMA alchemy.
-Tool Pack (-250CP) -Well if I'm going to get started, I need to have some good tools starting out.
-Infinity Enchantment (-350CP) -Hoooolyyyy SHIIIIIIT. Combine this with custom arrows I make. Holy SHIT.
-Efficiency Enchantment (-400CP) -Make my tools go faster! Yes!
-Endless Bag of Redstone (-500CP) -Step one to multiple philosopher stones!
-Endless Bag of Glowstone (-600CP) -And here we have step two. THIS is gonna be great.
-Endless Bag of Nether Wart (-700CP) (Discount) -Let the potion brewing begin!
-Compact Solar Array (-1000CP) -It's time to combine this with other things! PRAISE THE SUN.
-Wither (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Extreme Hills
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So basically sit around and build things? Or exploring the potential of crafting? Either way, that Wither is really going to suck, but you know what? I have a magical sword that gets stronger the more demonic its user is, a power armor that is equally nice, a time-pausing ability with a teleport, and a Heartless form that's basically a Dark Souls Bonus Boss. Also fun fact, apparently he's harmed by healing potions? So stock up on those and drown him in them.

Simply put? I'm gonna farm this fucker for souls. Spend the rest of my time collecting materials and stocking up, but every full moon it's not going to be a fight.

It's going to be a regularly scheduled mugging.

Well to tell the truth. If Minish Cap (the game not the Jump if I remember right) is right then they listen to gods with those pointy ears yo.

What happens if I cast Chimera, Spiritual Existence, and that one Necromancy spell that does the same thing by making you spooky undead?

It's said as early as OOT, which is the first game to make a distinction between Hylians and regular humans (which to be fair, it's also the first game where foreign nations were relevant to the plot.)

I am saying it probably wouldn't reduce your gnosis, yes. Of course, in that particular case, I'd probably also argue that you can't buy abilities with it above gnosis 25. Of course, Raw seems to say otherwise, but since that doesn't really make much sense and the translation is kinda terrible, unless there is a Spanish speaker here to assure us that yes, it does mean "completely override your previous gnosis, ignoring the thematic idea behind it", I'm disinclined to actually say "here's a definite answer based on wording." And instead just say "go with what sounds right."

My wedding ring.

Right, review time.

...Well, okay, not review time. Sorry. My brain is a bit fried right now. Sorry.

Anyways, a quick readthrough, and I notice that the hemit/dragon perks are not in the same order you have the origins listed. Additionally, I was a bit confused by the whole lords thing, but ctrl+f'd it and figured it out pretty quick. You might consider putting the classes first though, to head that off.

I moved the classes list to the end of the jump because the list was pretty dang long and I didn't want to bog down the readers--I believe I mentioned that the list was at the end of the jump.

I keep the silver Hip Flask from the Great Detective jump on me regularly. I'll usually fill it with hot chocolate, freshly brewed coffee, or iced tea and use it throughout the day.

It's ability to catch a fatal blow is a nice bonus, but I mainly keep it because I like having a drink on hand.

Seems ready enough to build by so here goes.

Time: Time of Peace- Never played FE7 so here is good.

Origin: Hermit- Time to play with elder magic which is not a toy.

Class: Shaman- Might as well.

Drawbacks 1000
Echos Of History, Tactician's quest (100), weakness (light magic) endless bandits, rival, embarassing name, infinite reinforcements, nergal's wrath.

Perks
Tactician's Advice- Better interpersonal management skills and being seen as wise is always a plus.
Elder Magic- Delicious devouring void magic.
Morph Creation- Bodies for the body impaired and minion creation I can tinker with!
Dark Magic Mastery- This ability to strip, seal, and avoid being consumed will get plenty of mileage.
Nosferatu- Heal or buff while weakening the enemy? Perfect combat or utility magic.
Dancer- And some skill in shaking my money maker is welcome entertainment for the troops.
Please Take This Sword- Assured rewards so long as you help someone? Get in my build.
Legendary Weapon Creation- And this will be a must when making equipment for my disciples or for my own use. Empathic weapons are love.

Companions
Lyndis, Karla

I awaken in a cramped hut being tended to by a green haired beauty, and in my confusion I end up making Lyndis mistake my name as Jumper. Which I would soon learn the extent to which people could make jokes of soon enough. Playing off the amnesia angle, I keep elder magic close to the vest while still serving the role of a warrior tactician focused on preventing the worse plot deaths, and nipping future conflicts in the bud. Which is made all the more difficult when being harried by bandits with infinite reinforcements by a self proclaimed rival tactician calling themselves Leaper to mock me. Meaning much of my time is spent training the troops, repairing weapons, and getting them used to 1 against many situations. Part 1/2

Robots in this game seem to be inconsistent between human and chicken body shapes.

At a quick look over, they seem too stack as long as you do things in the right order, but again, rules lawyering the system is difficult since the translation is kinda crap. Just go with whatever sounds right.

desu I'd probably just look like the spirit of a rotten monstergirl. Seems the most logical way to stack it.

I keep a small bag of gemstones on me from various parts of the multiverse. They're mostly nothing special, just emeralds, rubies, and the like. Shiny, but not enchanted or anything. It started with a set of five stones that a friend of mine from my home universe gave me and has just grown from there.

Fun fact: This is true. I do keep a small bag of gemstones in my pocket when I'm out of the house and they were given to me by a very dear friend.

Pick up a Ring of Force Shield from a Dungeons and Dragons Jump. It's a force-field on par with a good heavy shield. While you're there you can get your clothes enchanted with the spell Mage Armor, which is a field of force on par with a steel breastplate.

Not epic on their own, but still helpful.

>spoiler
Holy crap, he is? I never knew that. Now I know why throwable healing potions are a thing.

... I really need to Jump Minecraft one of these days.

I think it should say that you can learn other class abilities rather than learning other classes.
Unless that's really how you wanted it to work, but switching out between them would be irritating to say the least.

A hint of things to come ends abruptly. I think it may have gotten cut off.

The last sentence of dragon creator is a bit confusing. Does it mean you can pick whatever element you want by saying the life force can become anything?

Unless I'm missing it is there no canon companion option? It's not necessary, but it would be nice.

Also no perk to be RNG proof like Perceval? Or is that what Prepromote is supposed to be.

Other than these small complaints I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the jump. Nice work NikaMoth. I like it.

Oh and a couple of questions. Can we make the weapons from Legendary weapon creation fuck up natural forces if we want them too? Just in case we want to be dramatic?

Also what happens if we pick lord/nobility, but are a drop in?

>companion price changing
Those sound like good ideas. I particularly like the idea of a free import with no CP, since that lets you give them lives if you want it without punishing companion jumpers, while also allowing for you to make them impressive by paying to get them some CP if you want to.

That's actually a far more astute observation than it appears at first glance.

Neato. Accessories being useful in addition to pretty is always a plus.

My Juraian Master Key ended up as a wooden circlet with little "rubies" embedded in it. It's my primary interface with a lot of my machinery now, and especially Talyn.

I also have a Bajoran-style earring, which looks interesting on a fox ear.

An user after my own heart. My own is usually on a duranium chain.

That does sound useful. I'll have to poke at the Great Detective Jump again, but I tend to just summon hot chocolate from Santa.

>spoiler
That's so sweet!

Just a thought, does lord have enough stuff to be a legit origin? I'm a bit hesitant to suggest that, as it would lock you out from discounts in one of the current perk tree's, but there are a few jumps where you can have multiple origins. Not many, but a few.

Percy Jackson is the obvious answer, but are there any other jumps where you can get divine parentage?

A watch.
There's nothing really special about it (other than being impervious to damage), no special backstory, no hidden gadget, just a nice watch that tells the time.

There was a big list of jumps in the previous thread where you could BE god. Maybe try looking at that list?

So, jumpers, do you always make things unnecessarily flashy?

youtu.be/vKyT19o-Nl8

The rest of my time is training in secret, dodging or diverting black fang assassins & morphs, and trolling Nergal via scry or die tactics with portals and stealing all of his gathered quintessence while making 3 stooges noises. Following the main quest line I subvert where I can those doomed to die to save drama, and schedule time in somewhere to force a Bern Royal Family intervention and get that Zeke kid some friends and counseling. Discreetly using said quintessence to send Nils home, by the end of blazing blade I make use of Take This Sword to get Bramimond to let me in on his secrets to further druid tactician abilities without risk of being consumed. Barring game mechanics, I do not need to fear losing myself to the void to spam elder magic all day every day if desired. Post BB I guess I'll spend time quietly with Lyndis & Karla with a family, teaching Roy to not be a failure as his god parent, dealing with Leaper who never stops regardless of cost, handling the dragon of seals and legendary items, avoiding being scouted by nations, and dealing with Karel being a brother in law. Oh, as well as checking in on former allies to make sure no death by backstory occurs. All in all saved Elibe, prevented a continental war, avert plot 2, become amazing druid, start a family, behind the scenes manipulations, and survive until Karel reaches his chill phase. With few knowing even half of it. Just as planned. The only nightmare I couldn't plan for is when the daughters started taking an interest in boys, and marriage proposals came incessantly from the wood works with infinite reinforcements.

Do the eyes granted by Bayonetta's Eyes of the World override later eye-appearance changes? If not, would they if you toggled them off and back on again?

Xena has a demigod origin.
God of War lets you be a decendant of the titans although that's not really the same thing.
Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy war has Naga Blood, and while that's not really direct lineage it's pretty close.

>I think it should say that you can learn other class abilities rather than learning other classes.
Unless that's really how you wanted it to work, but switching out between them would be irritating to say the least.

You're right. I'll go reword that to say you can learn the abilities of other classes.

>A hint of things to come ends abruptly. I think it may have gotten cut off.

I'll get on that.

>The last sentence of dragon creator is a bit confusing. Does it mean you can pick whatever element you want by saying the life force can become anything?

Yeaahh, I'm going to reword that.

>Unless I'm missing it is there no canon companion option? It's not necessary, but it would be nice.

There is, actually. (the "Friendship and Adventure" perk is this, but this is a long jump so it's alright if it got overlooked)

>Also no perk to be RNG proof like Perceval? Or is that what Prepromote is supposed to be.

Damn it, that sounds like a good perk. I'll find a way to fluff that in as to not sound so game mechanicy.

>Oh and a couple of questions. Can we make the weapons from Legendary weapon creation fuck up natural forces if we want them too? Just in case we want to be dramatic?

Hmm...maybe as a +200 CP add-on, since the power to fuck up the natural forces of a setting at will seems to be a bit OP, even for a flat 600 CP perk.

>Also what happens if we pick lord/nobility, but are a drop in?

I'd probably BS it as a lord with no heir died but somehow they requested that someone with your name be the heir of the tribe/pirate crew/mercenary troop/canton/noble house, and you showed up right after they died.

Worm has Browbeat. Self-biokinesis that magnifies a short range TK serves as both force-field and superstrength.

Borderlands has some pretty amazing shield tech, if you don't mind doing a little finagling to internalize it. They've got adaptive shields, bullet eating shields, shields that punch back, shields that fire back, shields that explode when broken. And the reacting shields are some kind of elemental attack; fire, lightning, acid, explosive, or slag (which temporarily lowers that resistance of an enemy).

I've modeled a considerable amount of my fighting style off of the way flashy High-Chaos runs in Dishonored look, yes. All sorts of fucking around with momentum and apparent cause and effect to make fighting me some utterly bewildering experience. One of my favorite tricks in the first game was to stop time just as someone was shooting at me, catch their bullet, shoot my own, and then let time resume so it looked like they somehow shot themselves. Now with Domino and Doppleganger in the second, though, I can just create a Doppleganger, link them and the person shooting at me, and then swap places with it. It's great, I love it. As far as observers can tell, somehow shooting me killed them.

Yep! Look on the wiki, he is. So just hurl a shitton of healing stuff at him.

>Do the eyes granted by Bayonetta's Eyes of the World override later eye-appearance changes? If not, would they if you toggled them off and back on again?
Fanwank.

Also I know what you mean by carrying a small bag of gems. I have a small collection in my purse and I NEVER leave my living area without them. So probably why I tend to collect jewels like you do and pick up every crystal cultivating/crafting perk I can get my hands on.

(Generic Magical Girl) #142
-Background: Conspiracy Theorist (950CP) -CONSPIRACY! I knew those lawn gnomes were evil! ...oh wait. Lizard things. Still right!
-Monster Sense (Free) -You think your crazy schemes work on me? HA! I practically have a skull wrapped in tin foil!
-Basic Elemental Zap (850CP) -They think they know dark?! I'll prove darkness isn't evil! MOONLIT NIGHT BLAAAAAST!
-Nothing To See Here (750CP) (Discount) -Just a bit of swamp gas! Reflected from Venus. And yes, this IS cosplay.
-See The Truth (600CP) (Discount) -You thought you could hide yourselves! But truth lies in shadows and it is this truth I see!
-Always On Duty (300CP) -You think you can catch me by surprise? HA! A denizen of the night is ALWAYS vigilant!
-Target Analysis (0CP) (Discount) -I know about you, Lizard Wizard! Your evil cannot stand against THE TRUTH OF YOURSELF!
-Wheels (Free) -Rollerblades! -EVILDOER! You think by being on the other side of town you can escape me? WROOOOONG.
-Magical Weapon (-100CP) -By the power of the Soulbrant, the lizards of darkness shall face the LIGHT WITHIN THE NIGHT!
-Weapon of Power (-300CP) -You think this Soulbrant is ordinary?! It is a forged weapon that only accepts the dark's true friends!
-You Must Face This War Alone (0CP)
Dice Rolls: The 'Burbs, 8 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

You will never speak of this to anyone. Ignore the frilly witch outfit.

...The tactician class from FE: awakening has a rather nice coat.

It's not really anything special, just a little fancy, just a little durable. I had to sew it back together a few times during the jump, even.

When I need a coat - and honestly, I have walked around in the summer with a hoodie on - I go to that coat. Like I said, nothing special, but...

Awakening was one of the first places I considered STAYING, and I regret the fact that I didn't bring my husband, chrom, with me.

So I keep the coat.

I don't think so, personally. It's why I made it so that you can get a discount on it when you picked Adventurer.

Of course. If you're going to do something, do it in style.

Are there any updates planned for Dishonored now that the second game's out?

Well, it's set fifteen years later, so there's room enough to do a second jump instead of just an update, if you really wanted to.

NO. I SAID NEVER SPEAK OF IT. NO. FUCK OFF. I'll show you the power of friendship and the bonds forged in shadow! I-I mean it! YOU'RE JUST A LIZARD WIZARD IN DISGUISE

If you're going to link his Dishonored ones, go for the really baller videos. youtube.com/watch?v=aScm5tFo0hs

I have no idea. Been playing it, been tempted to claim it, figured that wouldn't be a good idea. So far if someone does something, I'd only ask for the chance to write his dialogue again. I am still salty as fuck they replaced his voice actor.

Do you all know how to properly ride your dragon?

>YOU'RE JUST A LIZARD WIZARD IN DISGUISE
I am.

And you're a magical girl in a frilly witch costume.

Probably would work better as a second jump.

I wish you would. I know your plate is full, though.

>MFW Red is a fellow dragon and understands.

I'll bet you looked adorable.

I'd like to say I usually play things low-key unless the situation goes south, but I can't. Not after shoving diesel-powered mechs from Ring of Red inside Pokeballs and infiltrating Hitler's bunker specifically to kick him in the nuts. Especially not after letting Yamato be our distraction with his hordes of undead.

Though, it did end the European side of the war a lot sooner that way.

Then, of course, there were the Archer years where hedonism, ego, and an endless supply of explosives and danger led me to perform some wild stunts. Riding a double agent down a flight of stairs while machine-gunning down everyone in my path actually made it to the internet. Which was neat, even if it did kill my career as a covert operative.

With style. How else?
Anyone working on How To Train Your Dragon?

My locket.
It's a gold locket shaped like a heart, from the Girl Genius jump. There's a dial set inside of it, which can be used to lock my perks and powers off as needed.
It got a little weird in Undertale what with that OTHER heart shaped locket drawing weird associations from people, but whatever.

Technically, ever since I took No Cheating and Toggle, I don't strictly need it, but I'm the kind of person who would click things on and off over and over again as a nervous tick, so it's kindof nice to have the backup.
YJ's ruling about toggling Toggle is actually useful to me.

I have other pendants and amulets that I've been slowly meshing into a ridiculous spangly assortment of neck decorations, but the Locket is the only thing I wear all the time.

The only dragon I have is Malefor, and he's too small to ride.

Also he bites.

But I also have a dragon form? But that form is TOO HUGE.

[spoiller]while properly lubed?[/spoiler]

That's the main reason, my plate is full. Among other concerns. I'd be willing to give suggestions, but I feel like that would be the extent. We haven't seen FisherAnon around at all, so if anyone does Dishonored 2 it would have to be someone else.

...I-I just like shiny crystals, okay? I DID NOT LOOK ADORABLE. STAHP.

I will snuff every candle and shut down every circuit breaker, you fuck.

>Needing lube

How is he bisecting people? Because that's pretty impressive, yo. Does the mark confer enhanced strength?

Abandoned wip.

Just started on Undertale, so I suppose I'll figure out the heart locket thing later. But there is no such thing as TOO HUGE. Be as TOO HUGE as you want.

sad.

now then, after I have completed making the necessary changes to the Binding Blade/Blazing Sword Jump after more input

strawpoll.me/11802357

choose the next jump I could work on. I'll probably take a break after this to focus on other stuff but i'll work on it after the break.

>Strawpoll
Just ask us in thread you weirdo. What is wrong with you?

Heart Bar from Bomberman looks quite nice, but three questions about it: is there a limit to the number of hearts you can acquire, does damage to the hearts regenerate on their own, and what kind of dangers bypass the heart bar?

>Among other concerns
Are you really that worried about the shitposter?

Isn't Eberron a pretty massive setting?

So, the notes for MGLN say that magic boosters increase your potential, but is it limited to SS like the purchasable version, or can you push it all the way to SSS?

>that tellus description
That's pretty accurate.

The powerwanker in me wants star crossed gods, but subnautica is dank as fuck.
I think you should do what you want though.

I don't want to spam the thread, that's all.

It's less strength (though in the second game you can get strength upgrades) and more that Corvo's been supernatural empowered to do violence. The Blood Thirsty upgrade, in addition to charging up a meter to let you do instant kills, also makes kill animations more graphic as a passive effect. Against weak enemies, that means he can just cut them in half, especially when he's attacking from surprise to do extra damage.

Just a note, but can we get some sort of 0cp continuity drawback?

And a strawpoll basically comes down to whoever spams the reload button the most, so you're not going to get honest results.

Not the jumpmaker, but it's sorta both yes and no because we don't actually know what SSS is? I just went by reasonable power increases past SS.

So other than the Judas Priest stand rework, did JojoAnon ever post in thread what would reworks for other stands be?

For...? There's a continuity drawback in the Elibe jump.

Strawpoll does IP tracking so that people can't spam the polls.

I voted for the next FE jump, because I want to try and jump all of them.

...I just like the idea, okay? Also, when I eventually reach Awakening

>I'm an amnesiac!
>You have eight sacred relics, more skills than a small army, and perfect knowledge on how to use them.
>...I'm a very rich amnesiac?

Well, if no one else claims it or has any objections, I may try my hand at it eventually. And I'd like your advice, if I do.

Well are we going to get Tokyo Mirage Sessions or either of the two Tear Ring Sagas?

I'm not the jumpmaker, but the perk as worded doesn't appear to have a limit to how many you can have. In bomberman games that had heartbars you could heal the damage, but I don't think it happens on it's own. Sometimes they'd fill up again after boss fights, but usually it was pickups or item use.

As for what bypasses it, that would probably be stuff like being crushed. Things that instakill in vidya games and the like. So don't go swimming in lava or getting shot with low orbit ion canons.

And that takes soooo much effort to get around.

> But there is no such thing as TOO HUGE.
There actually is. I took double size upgrades. As a result, I'm as big as a mountain range in that form.
Not "a mountain". That's "a mountain range."
As a result, I actually have a pretty difficult time seeing people in that form, given that they're invariably small enough to drown in one of my tears, and people can't really ride me in the traditional sense because they're more like fleas than anything.
But on the plus side, I can destroy cities by rolling over in my sleep, and my wing flaps can change the course of the ocean!

A lot of people just handwave away the complications of being too huge away, but it's actually more fun for me if I DON'T do that.
As a result, that particular altform is wildly impractical and doesn't see a lot of use, but when it does, it's absolutely ALWAYS a pants shittingly terrifying moment for everyone.
I could crush Naruto's Kyuubi with my foot.

I spent Civilization asleep in that form, acting as an actual mountain range surrounding our capital, controlling a little robot body to interact with my people. Dirt collected over the millenia and eventually I had trees and shit growing on top of me.
Had some pretty cool legends going on about the great protector dragon that would destroy those who dared to threaten them in their time of need.

There were ideas being pitched around for one of the Egyptian Stands being a Bound Stand like Anubis - except instead of the phase-through ability it was more Sand Generation and Control if I remember correctly. Whichever one it was, it wasn't Khonsu I remember that much.

Also there was Steel Universe for the Zepelli origin that would've been added.

Speaking of Bomberman is he ever going to do a jump on Bomberman Racing. Riding explosively immune rabbits is fun as shit.

Posting multiple times in-thread and waiting a minute or two after the time limit's up to stop it from looking like samefag is even easier. Would rather he not fuck around with outside websites, but it's not as big of a deal as you're making it sound like.

...the fucks a tear ring?

No, I'm concerned about people tagging me with more than I actually did for the Dishonored jump. Like that Loyalty reward thread demanded really hard at the time or the Rune budget. All I did was write the Outsider's gig on FisherAnon's request, and that was iiiiiit.

Good luck if you do so. I'm willing to give advice if you do, but don't feel like you have to.

Yeah, that's... kind of why even though I'm continuing the HUGE quest on this new chain I'm still doing my best on maintaining a minimum of one human-sized form. Because being like that all the time can really cause problems I don't feel comfy with.

You're not really that big. It's only the size of three old rag mountains next to each other, not as big as you're describing. At least if you're only relying on Spyro stuff.

And... what makes you think that someone will actually take the effort to sabotage the strawpoll for someone asking which one of four IPs they should make into a cyoa next?

Like, no offense to anyone involved. But seriously who cares?

A FE altverse

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions
FIAARRUUU EMBURREEEMM

youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE

HE HAS CHOSEN THE TEARRING

IT BEGINS

SMT#FE no, Tear Ring Saga big "maybe". I know jack about it but I've been wanting to get into it so maybe authoring a jump will encourage me to get on it.

lol that sounds like the potential for some hilarity

Being a god in Star Crossed Myth doesn't really make you as powerful as gods in other settings, though. I should make that clear.

So why do people keep posting that picture of Nanoha blowing up the Earth? From what I've seen, she can only slightly damage buildings.

Because it's a joke fanmade pic?

>Both Marvel and DC characters fighting Saitama
How did this happen?

Blame the Amalgam Brothers.

Dunno, man. Crisis of Infinite Wanks?