Drawthread: I can't believe my son's girlfriend's a hairless ape edition

Previous thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YiBG5HzU
youtube.com/watch?v=z-wqDJ0fG_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting wip of Jaek

Requesting an antropomorphic shark guy with these clothes.

Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef, and melodire for the portrait on the far left!

Anchor.

requesting an image of my party's favorite NPC (Mr. Sticks) so I can have a picture to show of him before he's killed off on their last major adventure before the semester ends. I've always described him as a halfling man who wears a tattered suit like the one in the pic, with massive Green eyes, a cartoonishly massive smile, but a small nose and teeny ears. Sorry that I don't have a picture for that if you feel it is necessary.

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

26ish hour repost:

Hello drawfriends, I'm playing in a Dresden Files FATE game with a friend and I'd like a bit more specific art for my character.
Pic has my references and request details, but feel free to change up her pose/location if you'd like.
Thank you in advance if someone takes my request!

Requesting art for a human ranger character I'm currently playing as.

>Has a similar physical appearance to the guy in the top left, but with blue eyes

>Wears an scarf similar to the guy in the top middle, but orange.

>Wears a simple white tunic and black pants

>Has brown leather gloves and boots that look like ones in the reference

>Wears a bulette breastplate that is emblazoned with the symbol of the Raven Queen, similar to how the cross is displayed on the guy with the scarf's armor

>Wears a jacket similar to the one at the bottom left in the reference, but blue

>Wears a slouch hat and has a smug grin similar to the one in the reference.

>Has a celtic leaf blade sheathed to his left side

Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.

Cute!

I would like some new art of my sith warrior please.

Requesting Simone Simons as an elf bard please!

A long while ago, an awesome drawfriend drew a picture of this Interrogator.

After a year of real time gaming, he has finally succumbed to a halo device.

I would like to request the Interrogator, with slashed and very bloody clothes, in the full thrawl of the Halo Device.

His body is hunched like a genestealer and his hands are long bony talons. His eyes are a glowing red.

Optionally, his rebreather can be removed/destroyed and he shows a terrifying ear-to-ear smile full of razor sharp teeth.

Thanks for reading!

From last thread.
Requesting my Judge Dredd inspired medieval Sherriff.
The shoulder pad on his right shoulder is meant to resemble an owl rather than an eagle and the hat one of those medieval armored hats like the one on the bottom right. His other shoupder pad is supposed to be a more realistic sized and more practical 40k pauldran. On his belt is a mace.

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

Anchoring for the drawfriend working on her - I saw your comment, don't worry about the pose as it was merely an afterthought. If you could somehow get the dress included underneath, however, that would be amazing (and if not, don't worry about it, it's my fault for not having thought her through completely before posting the first request)

I would like to request a wizard's tower, built into a steep rock face. It reaches roughly 30 stories in height, though the 13th floor has been removed entirely because the wizard thinks it's a bad number. So floors 14~30 are suspended 20ft above the first 12 floors, with the ends capped by gigantic bands of gold and magnetic minerals.
The walls of the 26th floor have a few holes in them, due to magical experiments run amok. Basically, I'd like you to go as full-wizard as possible while designing it.
Picture not really related.

Requesting this Dwarf, haggard and tired, riding through the moonlit night; he is holding a one handed crossbow in one hand and has the buckler on his back. Besides that, he has a ragged black cloak on, over his clothes but under his buckler.

I'd like to request my Tiefling for a game I'm about to join
I blame Random generators for his appearance.

He am a 87 year old Male Tiefling that is 5'4" tall and he weighs 140 lb
He is the spawn of Oni.
He has a bovine tail. His voice is inhuman, probably that of a bovine trying to speak like a man, however impeded my speech is, it is understandable.
Upon his hind Like a cattle brand (On his ass), He has a birthmark shaped like a pair of horns on a troll skull. It is profane in it's nature.
His eyes smoke as chimneys on a cold winter's day and his maw is filled with hundreds of needle like teeth.
He gets to resist critical damage dealt to him
His proficiency is that of a druid and he is trained in nature's ways,

Thank's in advanced, Sorry no reference picture.

I'm requesting a drawing from a scene that happened in a game last night.

Lizardfolk shed his skin and and the rogue decided to wear it as a disguise to sneak into nobles house, since he was kicked out and barred from their home earlier. Both lizardfolk and rogue in lizard skin get the half orc's attention away from cooking and the lizardfolk says to him, "hey Cognac, look, there is two of me."
The half orc is impressed until he notices the rogue is missing. When he asks where the rogue is the rogue waves and says chuckling "I'm in here."
The half orc gets angry, begins choking him and shouts "You spit him out"

If someone is willing to illustrate any portion of that event I would be ever so grateful

>cringes at inevitable stoning that is about to commence.

Requesting a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber. And she looks like new Charlotte >hides under desk

No I'm not looking to start shit I just like Charlotte's new look, could care less about the actual character.

as Charlotte's player I'm quite flattered. Salt did a whole sheet of hairstyles for the character for me and I really liked that one.

Just bumping this request for the hell of it.

I'm r'ing a piece for a Chaos Champion for WHFRP2E.

He's a former knight of the Empire, of the Encarmine Order, who succumbed to Chaos due to his bestial love of war and destruction, which eventually led to madness and slaughtering his unit. If it's possible for his armor to reflect a sort of bestial wild-ness, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, for the armor, he's got armor roughly similar to the big pic, but he wears the helmet on the left. I think it's a sallet? But there's no visor, instead there's a very small gap between the helmet and his fixed bevor that allows him to see out. His face isn't visible from it, save maybe some glowing red pinpricks of eyes.

Four horns sprout from the sallet like the pic below it, with two giant horns mounted on the sides and a slightly smaller pair curving up form the front. Also he's got those discs you wear over your armpit to prevent a blade getting shoved up into the lungs, but he's still got chainamil over every part of his body with chaotic armor strapped over it.

For weapons he uses a mace and a one-handed sword like pics related. He uses the mace to parry enemy attacks or bash in armor, and carries the bastard sword in his main (right) hand. 'Cause he's ex Encarmine, he doesn't use a shield on account of finding it pathetic.

>OP pic isanother traced Tracy pic

Fuck you user. Fuck you for posting that Tracy shit again. If that's still you Cat, fuck you still. GTFO and Learn to draw and not trace.

That's Lewdanon's work.

You couldn't have tried any harder if you'd included Charlotte in your post.

He knows, he's being stupid on purpose. Don't fall for it.

Here's a sketch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those discs you wear over your armpit to prevent a blade getting shoved up into the lungs are called "besagews," if you were curious.

Not OR but nice!

Hold on, that's not Cat? And who's "Lewdanon?" Someone Iam not familiar with? Ok I guess I was just being irrational out of fury for thinking this was another of her traced monstrosities.

just go back to your charlotteposting

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

>DAT op PIC

good to know Lewdanon's still srawing. Does he/she still come by occasionally???

Also I love me that elf guy showing off his human girlfriend.

Every now and then, yes.

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? Can he have violet eyes, and the shield should be all metal. No pose in mind. Thanks in advance!

Requesting this but a qt

'Lewdanon' is the name we give to one of the drawfags who drops by once in a while. He has a pretty distinctive style.

He comes, he goes. As usual.

I love how even the parents are switched around in the two.

Another sketch, it's 5 am and I don't want to refine anything else right now.

I hope that guy with the Eclipse cast character is still here, I want to deliver his request but I haven't seen him for a few threads.

odd way to have her hold that light saber, reference looks like a claymore design. So you would still hold at the bottom hilt, the upper grip (called a Ricasso) was traditionally just cosmetic or possibly allow the wielder to place their index finger above the crossguard, which potentially allowed for greater grip strength and torque.

OR here man that's a quick sketch lookin' good so far.

>filename
>padawan char

u cheeky little

OR, wew that looks a lot sexier than I thought a sallet warrior would turn out.

Wonder why Chaos focuses so much on bucket helms.

\[T]/

That's why.

Always wondered what that extra grip was for.

I just treated the design like a Zweihander, but that would mean the little spikes are above the... shit.

Hey, drawfriends.

Could I possibly get a dark knight lady wielding a 2edgy5me red sword, big spiky shield, looking morbidly bored of the absolute murder she's about to commence with? Refs in image.

Bear Druid delivery from last thread.
OR, I won't be around to color or shade it, so feel free to have someone else have they hand at it.

BTW, I get that anons want to celebrate great art they got in threads past, but I too prefer the tradition of using a delivery from the previous thread.
It keeps things fresh while encouraging artists.

Yeah I don't know who the lazy shit is that started using old stuff again instead of new deliveries for the OP.

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

OR here, thanks drawfriend, I love it

Noticed a couple things I could fix to make the outline cleaner.

I'd like to request an image of my currently classless spellcaster for D&D. The goal is to get a character who looks like he could work as a Wizard, or a Sorcerer, or a Bard, or any form of 5e spellcaster.

As such, I would like him to have the face/facial hair/hairstyle from 1, in the pose from 2. He should also be wearing a coat similar to the one in 2, except with lapels like those in 3. Beneath the coat he should have a padded cloth shirt like in 4, and the gauntlets/boots of 5 (albeit the boots should actually be boots that cover his feet completely), made of tough studded leather.

OR here, thank you.

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!

I asked if I should post this on Veeky Forums or /vp/ a while back since it relates to a tabletop, anons suggested both - hence why I'm requesting it here too.

In a pmd game, I play a Cyndaquil guy. Later in it, there was an event to dress em up, and I choose mine to look like a continental soldier.

So assuming anyone's into that, proportion it correctly and whatnot.

So I have a bit of an odd request.

My DM is having us all make up/write backstories for NPCs in the new game he's running.

The setting is basically "Shadow run if mana was toxic and basically wiped humans off the face of the earth while mutating and changing the flora and fauna of earth as it seeps in." Basically a big dragon from another dimension opened a portal to earth which he thought was a dead planet because it had no mana, they had no conception of life that could work without mana.

Portal opens, nearly all humans die. New settlers from the old world come in and find the remains of human society, myths, legends, books, songs, holotapes.

This character is a huge 7ft tall Orc who renamed himself Lazarus. He's the head of a new southern Christian congregation that accepts all races. Since mana is fueled by belief they use old christian hymns and bible passages to cast spells. The flavor of the world is like 1920-30's old timey America.

I wrote an intro for this guy that I'll link in a pastebin here: pastebin.com/YiBG5HzU

Basically what I would like is the ending scene of him crouched over in the burned out building clutching a bloody blanket and bible in his hand with shining white ethereal wings sprouting from his back. Orc looks like pic related but bald and a light beard. if you draw from behind him you don't need to do a face, but if you include a face he should be distraught and crying. He's about 40-50 years old at this point

It doesn't have to be super detailed and I think a low angle or aerial shot would work best.

I know this is sort of out of the norm for these threads but if someone thinks it's cool it could be a fun challenge. I'll be happy with anything so take a shot if you'd like

Thanks in advance

Migrating this one.
Requesting a Dwarf Brawler seated in a chair reading a book entitled "Snake Style: An Introduction" with an almost awkward level of intense focus.

He is somewhat lean for a dwarf, and wears dark, leather armor. He has long-ish hair, wears a bandana, and has a beard of reasonable length that is nonetheless short by dwarven standards. Basically pic related with a beard.

Did he change in any way?

OR here, please let me know if you need any additional details. This is my first request in one of these threads so if I left anything important out sorry about that.

Slight edit: I would like a kite-shield-shaped besagew on one side, if at all possible - it doesn't matter which side - bearing an arcane rune (basically just a rune-looking squiggly shape, I don't have any real references in mind)

>out of the norm
It's not, you just need to condense your request. There is a shitload of backstory that an artist doesn't need as much as they need references, and your request just boils down to
>pic related, with a christian theme and bald with a light beard, 40-50 years old
>crouched over in the burned out building clutching a bloody blanket and bible in his hand with shining white ethereal wings sprouting from his back. if you draw from behind him you don't need to do a face, but if you include a face he should be distraught and crying.

Requesting Gotrek and Felix drawn in Adventure Time style.

Gotcha, I've never been in these threads before so I figured more info was better than less.

Thanks for the advice.

>implying she isn't one already
Premium taste, though.

Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).

I'd like to request a drawing of one of the villains in my shadowrun game. He's a 1920s style mobster mage whose magic scepter(longer than a wand, shorter than a staff) has a buttstock, pistol grip, and foregrip in the style of a tommy gun.

requesting Charlotte performing the murderstroke on a bandit.

I don't know why I'm still awake, but here's a sketch for you. This is too silly to not draw, I hope someone else also does an attempt on this.

It's perfect! Thanks.

>char

Is this some kind of nickname for best waifu

Never had someone so eager for my delivery. It's a nice feeling.

Colours will be done later today btw

I cannot even begin to find artwork for what I need... A young acolyte/altar boy (14, you fucks!) with formal holy robes, a look on his face of horror, guilt, fear, and madness, and of course, tentacles barely visible from the corruption of madness. /unreasonablerequest

Goodness that looks nice. How did you transfer the lines so cleanly to digital? I'm more familiar with working with pencil and trying to draw with digital stuff drives me up and down the wall.

Been a while since I posted this anchor, been so busy I kinda forgot to. Have I missed anything drawfriend?

No, I actually said I was hoping you were around a few hours ago! I'll have an update for you later today.

requesting a vaping female djinn

I cheated basically. I scanned in the pencil drawing, then messed with it in photoshop to make the whole image black and white. From there you can isolate the artwork pretty easily.

Oh, did you fuck with the levels? I'm using Fire Alpaca, and that sort of thing has been hit and miss. Sometimes the picture just turns white or it makes the lines blend together too much.

On that note - do you know any good tutorials for converting traditional to digital? I know you can get some really cool color effects with digital media, which is why I've been wanting to fuck with it.
And as much as I like watercolor and ink, one fuck up and your done. All the anxiety.

I'd like to request the picture related, The face on the left with the hairstyle wearing the shirt on the right and wristband. He can be doing anything such as sitting down or whatever you want.
Thanks in advanced.

Anchor

Migrating: Evening!

I'm playing in a The One Ring game, and I'd like some art for my character please.

Dismounted and Exiled Rohan Spearman. Here's an image for a base, and a video link for them: youtube.com/watch?v=z-wqDJ0fG_4

Oh, what a coincidence! Thanks drawfriend, looking forward to the update!

Yes.

Anchoring this WIP

Requesting this adorable picture be colored

The 3 gems in her forehead are light blue
Her skin is gray (made of stone)
Her eyes are pink
Her dress is pink
The sash and straps of her dress are purple
The inside of her dress is red
Her boots are black, with pink laces

Thanks!

Migrating request

Requesting a Tactical Necromancer, info in the image

That's really only the basic template, feel free to add in other Operator looking stuff, sidearms, knives, items, necromancer amulets, or anything else you think might look cool

I don't have a lot of experience with digital myself, but GIMP is free and very simple for image basic stuff like messing with colours.

I'd like to request my Mutants & Masterminds character. He's a boxer with the ability to manipulate electricity (think Electro and Bishop as to how his powers work).

You know, he did post the clean lines last thread in case anyone wanted to color it.

I may have forgot to save it
Will go get it

That is the clean line version user

Am I missing something
they look exactly the same