Is vampire hunting the comfiest profession?

Is vampire hunting the comfiest profession?

>Investigating leads
>Tracking your quarry
>Exploring the lair
>Making sure you have the right tools for the job
>The satisfaction you get when you finally root out and purge the fiends

What was your best vampire hunting or monster hunting experience Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlBje2-2S4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if by comfy, you mean fighting creatures several times stronger, faster, and yet still smart, then sure

while you are doing god's work to be sure, all it takes is one mistake and your blood will be lining the inside of a wine glass for sure

Not really, it's a lot of hard work and danger.

Arguably being a vampire is comfier. You just sit around all day with the curtains drawn fapping if gothic and shitposting if modern all the while accruing compound interest.

>Attacking a vampire head on at night

Asking for trouble

>Anti-social hours
>Zero-hours contract
>Limited H&S benefits
>No recognition
>Poor work-life balance
>Work availability inversely proportional to how sucessful the community is. It would be neccessity of survival breed in inefficiencies, cliques, traditionions and institutional failings

Yeah sure Vampire hunting in your 20s might be rewarding, but once you're past 30 and trying to keep the wife in corsets, and the kids away from the workhouse...

Now being a fixer for a Vampire... that's where the money lies

>several times stronger, faster, and yet still smart,
But only at night. It's a stress free day job, and you cannot be asked to work late.

Just add in
>Chance of horrible, violent death
>Co workers may or may not be imbeciles

And I think I might have had that job

The vampires that do not have INTENSE defenses in place for the daylight hours were killed centuries ago.
All that's left are paranoid immortals with devious minds and too many resources.

Even the shittiest vampire has a couple of beefy thralls and a hidden cellar.

Werewolf hunting is where the money is at because at least you can skin'em and sell the pelts. Safer too. Werewolves don't have bullshit magic powers and go down a little easier too.

>Not being able to straight up kill a vampire AND the night!
user...

We've all had that job.

Not everyone can be Simon Belmont

So? It's not like going in during the night would make those defenses less intense.

Your group is tasked with hunting this fucker down. He has all his bullshit powers but he can be killed if you manage to stake him. How does your group fair?

>Comfy profession

Haha yeah, no. Vampire hunting is not a comfy profession at all.
Sure, before the vampire knows you exist, all is fun and games, right. But once you're heading to his location, I swear you can't go through a single street without running into one of their servants, and by the time you get to the fucker half your crew is already gone.
Feels bad, man.

Well it sure as hell ain't going to be stress-free or comfy.

I don't think it's possible. Not if he still has Schrodinger's ability at least.

My group is also anime so I think we'll be fine

>Life threatening danger
>Constant dealing with superstitions peasants claiming to see vampires every corner shadow
>Working for the clusterfuck organization that church (this is optional but generally makes life easier)
>Expensive and hard to obtain specialized equipment of silver, lighting, wards.
>Enlightened people thinking you are just superstitious nutcase
>No place for a family life
>Hard to trust anyone
>Insomnia
>Smell like garlic
>Constant travel

Sounds pretty stressful user

That's not a paladin
>live on a shithole of a planet
>eldritch abominations
>demon invasions
>dangerous wildlife and plantlife
>but hey, the Light is with you
>always have the contracts
>recognition
>goal in life
>a dk bro for buddy cop dynamics

Yeah, generally its either working at a 24hr service station or being in the military

Aren't werewolves teleporting spirit demons that fucked the Moon and killed Godzilla?

Just reach inside him and rip the catfuccboi soul out of the vampire, then he'll be basically powerless since he already had to kill off all the other souls inside him

The fuck kind of werewolves are you dealing with user?

Nigga, just smite them, holy shit. It's not magitech science.

u have to be a special kind of FUCKING DUMB RETARD to think vampire hunting is comfortable, kill yourself idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBje2-2S4g

To be fair, the hardest part about the whole Dio fight was actually his stand and not his vampire nature.

In part III and only because he'd stopped coming up with bullshit vampire powers like he'd done before.

If I had fucking time stop too yeah I'd ignore whatever vampire shit I could do. Fuck does Cap-boy, his gramps, Speccy McFucked Eyes, Eraser Hair and Filling Out The Ethnicity Quota going to do against me when I can stop time and shit?

He did go a bit silly with his power.

This. But hey don't forget that Dio could do SERIOUS BULLSHIT with his vampire powers, like eye lasers, freezing stuff and ressurrecting the dead. I'm honestly surprised we didn't have a part 3 stand user that was a ghoul Pharaoh (Anubis was kinda close, but not the same thing).

If DIO wasn't such a show off, he could have won the fight simply by time stop + eye lasers the very first time they reach his coffin.

In EoH you actually see something like that in Dio Part I & III's DGHA.

But this is also Dio in that he is not just a show-off but also has Power ADD in that instantly forgets his last power set. Or just ADD in general, who the hell flies off to get a fucking steamroller in the middle of a fight?

Someone with STYLE.

Dio has lost all style by the time he's got the steamroller just for that cut he's sporting.

>don't recognize a W:tF/A pun

>AdEva

We would have a better chance in a straight up fight than any sort of staking attempt.

Yeah, but only one scratch and you are fucked. Also, muh environment rights idiots would all over your ass for killing "majestic creations of Nature". It's a human eating machine goddamnit, not a puppy!