What happened next?

How would a Kriegguy react to kindness? Or for that matter how would any other human, space marine, eldar, etc. react to a selfish good act in this grimdark universe?

Is there even one piece of official fluff where something good happens?

You mean "selfless" good act, right ?

No, the girl is obviously flaunting the fact that she has flowers in front of the soldier knowing full well that he can never share in such a joy due to his ancestral failures.

I suppose you could call it that.

They are rather emotionless, so the Kriegguy might very well just push her back, for having reached across the border, but more likely, he is just going to keep marching, because that is what he has been born (or cloned) to do.

Wasn't Ciaphas Cain a pretty nice guy that cared for his fellow humans and wasn't even shy to "befriend" with even Xenos?

Kindness is an underhanded tactic. That flower is a biological weapon. Kill the insurgent, purge the village for harboring enemies of the Imperium, quarantine the area, and firebomb it to make sure the agent doesn't escape.

Why not exterminatus?

inb4 that one Veeky Forums story of a krieger medic.

Do you have it? Haven't heard of it before

1/3

2/3

3/3

Look at her and how she fearlessly runs up to give them that flower. Only a heretic who believes Chaos will protect her from the Emperor would do that. She's obviously an agent of Nurgle. Under that dress are festering wounds.

It's a long one

I liked it.

Probably by killing them, since the civilian population on Krieg is used as targets for live fire training

Don forget that the Krieger broke formation to look at her.

He'll either be executed for treason due to disrupting formation or commended for catching and terminating a seditious traitor to the throne in the act and then executed for treason

Good one. Ty

Too bad that's not why Kriegers fight in the slightest, you waifu obsessed limpdick

I hate that picture because the female subject looks like the first fumbling attempts of an eighth grader teaching themself from a "HOW TO DRAW ANIMU AND MAGMAS" book.

It is possible though. A one in a million chance but Krieg has a shitton of soldiers. In one of them a little humanity could remain.

We are talking about a universe where even the unthinkfulll and unimaginable happens.

I mean noone thought that an Space Marine could kill another Sapce Marine. Until it happened

>In one of them a little humanity could remain.
Then he gets executed for being a fag

autistic screeching and murder.

Where do you even buy Death Korps ? Forgeworld ? What is the codex ? Can you play them with Imperial Guard's vehicles ?

>Krieger
Traitorous line breaking soldier is executed
>Eldar
Little mon'keigh gave me a """flower""" it was filthy and I told her she was a horrible mon'keigh and her mere existence made me retch, then told her ours are better. I still took the flower.
>Blood raven
Today I was gifted a bouquet of flowers

They're Forge World yes. And incredibly expensive for what's essentially a horde army.

I wouldn't bother. Maybe worth it to use a squad or two as Stormtroopers though.

>And incredibly expensive for what's essentially a horde army.
>What is china?

>Tau
Takes the flower and gives a tau toy. Also tells girl that tauhairstyle best hairstyle
>Angry Marine
Takes the flower and smashes the flower. Gets angrier because actually he didn't want to smash the flower

>Tau
>Takes the flower and tells her he needs it for the greater good. They both smile. Weight of the flower breaks his arm.
ftfy.

It depends. If they're doing a victory parade on an imperial world, look confused then March on

If this place has recently been annexed or conquered, Arbites take her out

It's gonna be ok user

Shit I've been checking the price and I felt some pain up in my ass. Too bad they're really beautiful. What about the vehicles tho ?

Pretty sure in the krieg book we get tragic glimpses of their humanity

depends on who you ask. He'll deny everything.
Also, afaik he didnt befriend any xenos, at best he wasnt as xenophobic as most people and saw that cooperation would be more likely to save his ass.

Look up that part of Crimson Fists' lore about a mother and her kids.

It either goes like said, or like pic related.

Moralbonus +1

this one is just fanwanking

this is how a proper krieger thinks

I like this, the idea of a totally autistic conscript who analyzes everything in military terms. The night beforea a great battle he spends hours on calculations, trying to figure out whether the moral bonus of having sex will balance out the stamina penalty

>It raises my morale
>Why does it do that?
>It was issued to do so
Perfect.

It's pretty fucking sad

Sounds accurate

After all, to do otherwise would be to suggest that the equipment he has been issued is insufficient or malfunctioning

That is the Emperors flower, and it is functioning properly

If the Emperor is so good why would anyone need protecting from him?

Lukas Bastonne tries to do good

but all it gets him is another name and another face he needs to remember

Hes faced mostly dangerous xenos Orks,Necrons, and tyranids

Had to team up with some Tau but it was to fight tyranids

I mean his girlfriend is ordo xenos inquisitor I bet she purposely makes it so Cain will never fight regular eldar with the fact he knows Cain all to well

>How would a Kriegguy react to kindness?

Immediately shot by the trooper behind him for demonstrating deviant behaviour and a lack of discipline by breaking formation during a forced march to the frontlines.

His kit is re-distributed and the corpse rendered down to suppliment the corspe-starch rations of the remaining members of his battalion.

The female non-combatant is detained and questioned over a possible attempt to interfere with the regiments maneuvers. No evidence is found of deliberate subversion but is transfered to a reeducation work camp for 18 months as dictated per standard disciplinary procedures.

Dies five months into her sentence during an industrial accident at the camp's munitions plant. Personal effects are returned to next of kin and the corpse rendered down to suppliment the corpse-starch rations of the other camp detainees.

>Where do you even buy Death Korps?

You save up enough to mortgage a four bedroom house and then you go to Forgeworld and give them the whole lot.

Using it to distract the enemy before ripping their guts out.

this

500 pounds should be enough to have a good army, no ?

>no bayonet

A conscript is someone who was forced to join the military, not someone who was born into it. A conscript is a generic guardsmen and probably just wants to go home and see his family again.

Is there a good way to find cheap chinese models ? Don't want to be screwed by them

I think the bigger problem is that there is only 1 S

It's stuck in a bloodthirster and therefore contaminated.

Either

New bayonet will have to be issued

or

Old bayonet will have to be salvaged, decontaminated and reconsecrated.

>mfw after all those years, I suddenly realize that the shapeless grey triangle thingy below the girl is supposed to be some sort of fence

Especially since he's a fucking Grenadier, just another dead man walking. Which was a great book

Mira a CUTE!

Krieg's mindbreaking program has a seven sigma level of success.

Okay, but that's not going to be a change you'd see outside of Veteran Krieg Officers. The fuckers that have lived to be 30-40 by sheer mass of balls and luck.
I play a Krieger, I know Kriegers, this is not how they think. They fight because they are told to fight. They kill because they are told to kill. They live a systematic lifestyle where they balance everything by ratios of expenditures of time, material and effort. You're more likely to get a Krieger thinking civilians are a waste of time and they should all be conscripted as targets for enemy artillery.
This is the closest you'll get to why a Korpsman would accept a flower. They take it because it was "issued" to them for a purpose, and therefore they hold that purpose is being fulfilled by them holding onto it.

>500 pounds
>Enough
Oh my sweet britbong child, the Geedubs demand blood

Some say the main weapon of the Death Korps is the bayonet, after that comes artillery and then shovels.

>I know Kriegers
>30-40

No you don't, nigger.

They wouldn't.

Kriegers only know war, and war related stuff. Someone trying to give them a hug would be perceived as an attack. Gift is a possible explosive. A love note would be a scout's report or dispatch without any information in it.

Would selling someone else's liver be enough for a Krieg army? Literally the only arm that would get be back into 40k at this point.

Technically speaking no. While the amount of money you get for your liver is pretty high if you live in an south east asian slump. It is not enough for you to buy a Kriegarmy.

Well I mean there is a pack with 40 soldiers, HQ, and some cannons for 290 pounds, add a leman russ and some other troops and it should be good to start, no ?

So many krieg threads lately... what the hell is behind is this?

>Fighting for pussy
What a pathetic faggot. It's like lifting for pussy, except thousands of people (by which I mean men) die.

Once his imperial primer is recovered they find a small flower pressed between the pages.

1. I'm pretty sure at no point in the course of that bit of writefaggotry dI'd it say the krieger was doing it for pussy.
2. There is nothing wrong with exercising to make yourself more appealing to the opposite sex.

You are a pathetic projecting sperg.

I like.

Best comment in this thread

A question we all ask ourselves daily.

>Standard Infantry are going to be in the 14-16 year range
>NCOs are going to be 16-24, depending on Grenadier or Guardsman squad.
>Platoon level Officers are going to be 22-28
>Etc, etc.

Kriegers are promoted based on survival. Your experienced Krieg Regiment is going to have their Colonel in his 30-40s, because the one they shipped out with is going to be dead.

Bittersweet. I like it. Much better than the wanky one that completely ignores all established fluff about the Death Korps

You would have to sell about two-dozen child slaves to ISIS to afford an army of krieg toys

Memeing about selling organs aside, it seems you can have a 1000pts army for 500-600 euros, right ? Please say yes

>How would a Kriegguy react to kindness?

They wouldn't.

That pic was posted with this:
Minus the last bit which as far as I can tell was tacked on by some other writer.

TIME FOR THE CRINGEY FIX-FICS XD

Depends. Krieg are heavily indoctrinated, even moreso than marines, but they're still humans. The fact their lore mentions they tend to shoot deserters before the commissar can even get to them is proof they still have some measure of free will, by virtue of the fact Krieg -has- deserters, even if they're one-in-a-billion rare.

I'm actually working on a storytime for a Krieg quartermaster that gets taken in as an acolyte by an inquisitor, focusing on how the heavily indoctrinated Krieger acts and is seen by his new cohorts. I'm gonna post it on Veeky Forums when I've got a good block of it done.