Gee women, how come GW lets you have TWO armies of super-soldiers?

Gee women, how come GW lets you have TWO armies of super-soldiers?

Tired of all this sjw pandering, what's next? Brown people in space?

That came first senpai

What's that on the left?

>SoB
>super-soldiers

user....

I demand a faction for gays an transsexuals!

Inb4 space marines are the gay

No user, that is the Eldar.

GET IT BECAUSE ELVES ARE GAY?! ORIGINAL JOKE LAUGH!

it's a boltgun

Tau Empire

it's still only 30% of the number of male super-soldier armies

your balls must be exceptionally high in your abdomen if you find that troublesome

best spess

better then the majority of male soldiers in the world.
bs 4 ws4 3+ save

Aren't they, you know, the SAME SHIT?

???

Any of the Slaaneshi marines would think of gay transsexuals as being far too quaint and conservative. You're not even on their level unless you have tentacle genitalia that spray cocaine when you cum.

Why don't we count tyranids too? it's notorious for eusocial beings to have a mainly female working force.
>termagants
>harridans
>dominatrices
>norn queens

>inb4 the patriarchy
it's a cult that in truth worships the skymother

u mean the Emperor's Children?

Have you ever even seen 40K before?

One of them seized to exist before the other even was created.

Elite Force ≠ Super Soldier
Space Marines, Tech Guards, Gland Warriors or Afriel Stain are super soldiers. Sisters aren't.

To be perfectly fair, Eldars are gay, like only alternative rock bands form the '80s can be. Have some Jes Godwin art.

>implying it's for women
>implying they aren't marketing to waifu autists

>super-soldiers

There's nothing wrong with this depending on what Chapter it is.

Besides the obvious Salamanders, Imperial Fists recruit across Terra and Dorn's gene-seed doesn't change their appearance. So the Fists have Asians, Arabs, etc in their ranks.

Wrath of Magnus shows the Sisters of Silence were still around.
They were just masturbating under the Imperial Palace for 8000 years until the High Lords told them it was ok to be useful again.

>Afriel Stain are super soldiers

How, they're just clones. Sure, they might be clones of Imperium's greatest heroes, but they're no more super than a good soldier.

>People taking the OP seriously
It's a meme you dips

>Jonah Orion
>over best dread Thule
Shameful display.

On a somewhat related note, can anyone confirm something I heard about this game? I haven't caught up with it after not being impressed with the initial stuff, but I heard that Relic is apparently explaining the stupid Gabriel terminator armor flip as him "having a shard of the avatar in his hammer"?

Please tell me that was just a lame joke.

>The only thing about "Godsplitter was made of a piece of Khaine" I read about came from Goto's books, along with the blackflipping termie and the proto-LCB sub-plot. (And some people say that Macha's face markings were also his idea)

I gotchu brah

>Sisters aren't.
Don't they get minor augmentations? I thought I remembered reading that some orders on the outskirts of the Imperium have taken to that practice.

>Relic is apparently explaining the stupid Gabriel terminator armor flip as him "having a shard of the avatar in his hammer"
And now Gabriel is coming for more. Soon he will have full Shattered Avatar terminator set.

Are living Saints daemons, daemon princes, perpetuals, or something else?

Emperor Daemon Princes.
The Legion of the Damned are his daemons and the Sisters are pseudo-daemons.

>Sisters are pseudo-daemons.
You mean sorcerers/the equivalent of Chaos SM?

The ones getting an aura of dark glory, yeah. (I was thinking of their save being half that of the Daemon special rule myself)

>he doesn't like being in command of a large number of women

>Black Library will actually write a book about Custodians leaving Terra to help the Imperium.

I coach high school girl's volleyball. It's not nearly as great as it sounds. I can't imagine bolters and meltas making it any better.

>two utterly irrelevant factions, one of which has never had stats or models (iirc), the other of which is basically the waifufag faction of bondage nuns in catsuit power armor

That would imply anyone under the age of 25 counts as a person, user.

You of all people should know better.

>not sure if insulting retarded young adults and underaged or if suggesting rape

>one of which has never had stats or models (iirc)
They just got both, and Wrath of Magnus is bringing them to 40k.

I took it as the former.

Neat.

>suggesting rape
Only virgins and chodes want a bitch who's too young to know how to work a dick right, m8.

volleyball girl butts

my heart

I'll take quick learner fresh off the highschool over somebody in their mid 30's who already "knows their way around this" with various questionable habits and reluctance to learn or (re-learn) the processes the way I need them done.

Speaking as an employer, that is.

An employer of what, sex slaves?

>captcha: doger blvd

Slaanesh. Done. Throw non-binary into there too

Lies!

For real though. Wasn't it confirmed in the Beast Arises that the sisters of silence got sick of the imperium and scattered themselves throughout the Galaxy.