>Coinnest listed King Monaco
prepare for %1500 minimum gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah we were, then we got fucked

Hahahhahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahhahha lol

almost fomo'd on this thing last night

It starts trading tomorrow, don't say I didn't warn you.

lol, look at the chart :D

you guys are screwed, better sell your MCO and buy PAY while its still cheap :) gets listed on GDAX as soon as they begin to list tokens :)

never heard of Coinnest.

this is the best pump coin ive evr seen

It's a Korean echanger.
this is tron, it went parabolic when it got listed and started trading on coinnest

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Price was already way to high because of new exchanges. Only way i'm buying this if it goes sub 90k

Just saying, with its current pump abilities, and Korean's thirst for pumping I wont be surprised if it moons.

lol, "i wont be suprised"

what a cuck

That's not how you use that word Pajeet.

still used that word tho, nu male fag

No it doesn't work that way, throwing random things you've picked up from /pol/ doesn't work.
Don't even know what we're arguing about here.

POO

your mum

IN

knee deep into it, my bodys ready

the

LOO

That was BCashs fault to be fair. I sold all my Mon last week as I am a poor fag and have other all in investments to make it with but if I had a spare $500 I would 100% put it into this. I am genuinely gutted that my money is tied up in other things but $500 is 1/6 of everything I have so, sigh. If I am so bullish I should think about swapping over from another investment I guess but It is so much effort and what if I am wrong! I've been burned before so I am not risking that. This will be a top 15 coin though.

how do you know its being listed??

hello CEO Monaco AMA
suggest buy

wow, someone trys to spread this shit news around to make some profit. haha without wale no pump, newfag

>trys
POO

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

so sad to see so many people losing money on this shitcoin

greed is one hell of a drug :(

Were you living under a fucking rock?