My sons, after careful consideration I've decided to follows Malcador advice and create female primarchs...

>My sons, after careful consideration I've decided to follows Malcador advice and create female primarchs, your "little sisters" if you will, they will not have the same accelerate growth as you, they shall fully mature in ten years instead of three, giving time for me to actually practice into being a father.
>I will create eighteen of them, and after five years I will make arrangements for you to meet them.

How would the primarchs react to this turn of events?

Can we fuck them?

"You don't fuck your siblings, Russ. Well, perhaps on Fenris you do."

"Suck a dick Magnus, you failed pirate!"

>They are your siblings, you don't put your dick in family.

"Always homosexuality with you, Russ. One might think all that we ching and drinking was...compensation for something."

"But what is it to stick a dick, if dicks are in armor?"

"What, you're saying you didn't need to practice being a father for us?"

Okay. - Rogal Dorn

"Father, I do not understand why you need primarchs with vaginas."

>Well I wanted but stuff happened

Will they have cute feet father?

But father. You are already steeping down in favour of mere humans are you sure its good idea?

>Something Malcador said about women being able to alleviate your boys squabbles.

>The cutest, Fulgrim.

"What is this 'vagina'? And is it edible?"

Russ.. Brother you would not like it "Vagine" is wierd extra mouth that women posses. I saw some acient pictures from archive named "Deviant art" according to this source woman can swallow you whole with this wierd thing.

Shut up, Perturabo. You're drunk.

>[muffled cyclopian chortling]

Since you lost to the Russ maybe you will win agist his sister.

> 10 years later the Imperium burns because one Primarch (Magnus) ruins everything by asking which of them is the best at traditional female duties after they have been raised for only War & Politics.

> Tzeentch is pouty because he can't keep up with their catty backstabbing and plotting and they tear apart the Imperium without any prodding.

noone posted the R63 primarchs yet!

> Anita sarkesian is excaveted and praised as a god. Laters becomes new chaos god. Female primarchs celebrate. Male ones just fish to have beer in peace

Good. They're shit quality in design and skill.

Better?

> Anita was the Emperor all along!

"But what is drunk?"

just a tad

Tfw when she is regulating any interaction between males and females just to fuck over slannesh

4 Alpharius/Omegons

That's just him in his usual glory though?

DAD!!! BROTHERS TELLS ME IAM A GIRL AGIN!!!!! *cries*

so, were looking at 36 high powered super individuals with their own 10k+ strong legions eventually. im sure that can't go wrong in any way what so ever

are they going to be derived from you unique gene seed, or are you making them from us? if they are made from us, are we going to meet them first, or are you going to 'arrange' for them to meet their other brothers first

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

>Angron... Son we went over this. Sit down and calm down.

It sounds like a worthy opponent!

Good gods, Russ, what have you been DOING to all those wenches?

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!
I HATE CHAIRS
I HATE CALMS
I HATE GIRLS
AND I HATE YOU!
AAAAAARRRRGGGGH!

STOP IT RIGHT THERE! OR I WONT LET YOU TO THAT DEATH METAL MUSIC CONCERT!

Hmmmm.
Father, can you get the cogboys to look into making jetbikes that support a riding style female chogorians used?
I believe it was called 'Side Saddle'.

[Pillow-muffled screams]

>Angron is the Francis of 40k

Emperor sure was good leader.. But terrible father

>They shall come from me they wouldn't be your little sisters if was not their father.

Let's just say it involves a waterfall, and one of this'd little dinosaur toys that grow when you put them in water...

Tau could teach how to be more passionate...

Shut the fuck up you little xeno fetishist

Given that the Imperium has expanded across all the galaxy, and whatever launched us to be lost on our home planets, how will they differ in their upbringing from us?

>M30.996
>Being a weeaboo space commie

Father. Will they be similar to us, something like our reflections. Or will they be completely different with mindsets that are unfamiliar to us?

>Well the main difference is that I eill be there through all their stages of development

But wasnt that struggle what made us strong father? We had to prevail even in face of great adversity. I dont want to decounce your abilities father. But this deservers some thought.

>which is why I shall arrange the meeting 5 years after their creation where, I shall see if you have the capacity to care for them.

Look at you. You're all a bunch of demigodlings with your power panties in a perpetual twist. You call being a walking encyclopedia of murder healthy mental development? No, this time I'll make sure they grow up to be decent people. Maybe they can civilize you lot.

"Leman, YOU would choke on a dick if I put wolf ears on it and wrote FUCK THE POLICE on it."

>How would the primarchs react to this turn of events?
And to this day we call that rebellion the Fedorus Heresy

Related. My personal theory about what happened to one of the missing Primarchs is that he landed on a xenos planet (a completely new, pretty basic race). Rather than kill him, the xenos raised him as one of their own. This Primarch actually turned out to be a pretty nice guy, like a cross between Sanguinius and Vulkan.

When the Emperor arrived he ordered his son to turn against the race that had adopted him. The son told him to fuck off and ended up dying in the ensuing fight against the vastly superior Imperial Army. His Legion was integrated into the others.

>Okay Jag, but you can the speed limit is 300mph when one of them is with you.

As long as I can still make my own empire.
t. Rowboat Girlyman

I rejoice in my new sisters. What gifts shall you give them, Father? -Sanguinius.

>the girl one is better than the rest combined

>we really need to talk about this little side project of yours.

"No"
-Grandpappy Smurf

>A stable and loving household.

This

On an unrelated note, I like to imagine that during the whole imperium Secundus thing, when Sanguineous showed up as the lion and Guillaman were fighting they just both went "oh thank fuck" and said "k, you're secondary emperor now" and Sanguineous gets picked up and sat on a throne, making a squeaking noise as hes placed down on a chair ten times to large for him as he adorably kicks his legs and goes "YEAAAAAAH". All the other primarchs present stop to d'aww at how adorable he is. Then get right back to yelling at each other.

>a single feels was shed

>most successful, alive, and psychologically stable primarch never had contact with the Emperor
Makes ya think.

I like to imagine that the female primarchs would grow to be alternate aspects of their brothers. Fem Sanguineous would be glorious and mindful of it, like shed make full use of being an angel winged goddess. Fem jaghatai Khan would play up his being the primarch of poetry and laughter and just generally being bro tier instead of JUST being gotta go fast. Fem magnus is gifted in sorcery and stuff but also uses her vast intellect and knowledge to be a leader and orator, so she'd be more than just a huge unrelatable nerd.

They sure can reach out.

Also, drawman who made this - if in thread, how's progress?

What am I looking at here?

same wtf, is happening.

Must you inject your shitty fetish into everything?

Looks like Tau making first contact with kroot or something. It's easier to tell from the thumbnail.,

You know, if you step outside, you'll know that girls make up have the population.

No sister of mine will be limited to anything under the speed of sound.

Damn, I didn't thought GW art was getting that bad!

>Women existing is a fetish

But please tell me again how bondage nuns are adequate for what i want to see in 40k

>you don't put your dick in family

>Women are a fetish

Here's your (you) I guess

Oh yes daddy, please! We could have slumber parties, braid our hair, listen to music and talk about the boys we like (like that hunk Ferrus, rawr...) AND THEN HAVE A DRUGFILLED MURDERFUCKGANGBANG IN THE REMAINS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN MUAHAHAHA

>You know Fulgrim, I always thought Sanguinius was prettier.

Those look like either the Moth people from Infinity or the Luminoth from metroid Prime.

Seeing as Luminoth stand at like 15 foot tall I don't think it's them.

Perhaps we should wait until the crusade is finished father? After all this is an important project, and you will need to be able to devote your time to it i imagine, if the lives of the average human citizens i observed during my adolescence are anything to go by.

>psychologically stable
She's probably a mess compared to someone like Sanguinius.

THATS IT DAD, I'M WITH HORUS AND SLAANESH NOW.

FUCK YOU

>psychologically stable primarch
Other M disregards you.

>Hm, I shall take your advice into consideration, after all we have all the time in galaxy.

Thank you father. Father i've a question. Will our sisters be raised according to the cultural norms we were raised with? What i mean to say is how similar to myself can i expect my sister to be? After all cultural differences can easily lead to conflict, but it sounds as if you intend to raise them all together on Terra. I worry they will be quite different from my brothers and i, and we shant get along.

Daaaaaad, Russ is being mean to me again! He keeps saying he's gonna burn down Prospero!

I saw it in a drawthread, I think it's supposed to be the Luminoth but I guess they forget/didn't knew they were 15 foot tall.
I didn't knew for sure.

We do not speak of that sin against Metroid here.

Well brother perhaps if you ceased to provoke him by picking at his insecurities he would not attempt to prove his dominance over you with violence.

Ask and ye shall receive.

We really need something better than this.

>Which is why I shall arrange the meeting in five years after their creation to discuss the development of the girls, since their growth is not as fast as you boys by that time they would still be "teenagers" when you meet them.

Summon the drawfags!

But Father, i was speaking with an anthropologist. He informed me that much of the formation of personality and the assimilation of cultural norms is in fact completed prior to adolescence. By the time they are teenagers they will have already locked into patterns incredibly different from our own. I mean can you imagine when Russ meets his sister? If she had no previous exposure to Fenrisian culture i imagine it would be quite a shock.

>Anthropologist? Sure, why not. What could he know compared to my infinite wisdom and intelligence?

>Fulgrim's primarch kill count jumps from 2 to 22 over night