>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An F is all Jumpchain is worth.

I did a thing
I still wanna do images and stuff, so the format is a bit of a mess, and I want to add some more items too, maybe some more drawbacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

No 600 CP capstones?

Nah, it's a low powered setting

Is it possible to be a cleric of an ideal in Order of the Stick?

That's pretty great looking.

Looks fun.

>Deed to a bar
Can this be attached to the Warehouse?

Suit Up [Free/200sp] – A problem that more primitive power armor systems have is that putting on a bulky suit of technology can be a little time-consuming, especially if you’re not expecting to engage in combat anytime soon. This solves that issue – your armor is stored within a digital space until it comes time to equip it, where it will form around your body within a matter of seconds. Best done in a relaxed or non-hostile environment, for damage can disrupt the process. You can just as easily ‘de-equip’ the suit, where it will wait in a pod within your Warehouse for modifications, repairs, or when you need it again. You receive this feature for free, but for 200sp, you also receive blueprints and a box of enough working parts to apply this to other suits of power armor you may own, or any sort of technological equipment you add to your body. If you have a suit tailored to your biology, then this instead creates a ‘civilian mode’ that lets you read as flesh and bone (or whatever you’re made of). Excellent for getting past metal detectors.

I was honestly debating whether to make it a warehouse annex or a place that spawns in each jump. I settled on spawning because that way you can operate it like a business, but I'm opening to changing it to something more personal, or adding a new option.

Add an option of letting the jumper decide if they want it attached to the warehouse or spawn in every jump.

You've got some editing to do, especially with the wrong words inserted in places, but overall it's a great representation of a lovely indie game.

I second . It's nice to have the option. Maybe give some secondary functionality other than making money for those who want to attach it to the Warehouse?

Also, I do hope you're planning to fluff it up a little bit more in general. The Companion Import options are a little stark, for example.

First Draft, so hopefully I'll pick most of them up through subsequent edits. I do have dyslexia though, so I'm not going to turn down help if it's an offer.... I'm still finding shit wrong in strike witches for fucks sake.

We will see what we can do. The idea behind the bar being out in the real world is that it attracted real world people, not so much for the money.

I don't quite know what to do with companions, but I did bash this out in a few hours and it's late now so...

Thanks user!

Fuck, I think Jumpchain is making even more anti-social.

You would think that as Jumper one would enjoy adventuring and seeing hundreds of different worlds, experience new things and making friends/enemies with everything that they come across.

But no, I just noticed that my build, specially after the Creepypasta jump and the Infernals jump, is headed to me living inside myself, with enough anti-boredom perks to not go crazy and just sending out minions/avatars to interact with the greater multiverse.

I'm just scared of getting killed if I actually have to face someone myself. I have bought every single 1-up perk in the chain and all the regeneration perks. And all the immunities.

But going outside is just too scary.

Biosuit [100sp/200sp] – A common practice among Space Pirates and those with a low opinion of their own physical limitations is to not simply ‘wear’ a suit of power armor, but to modify it into their very bodies and adapt it in their biology. The benefit to this is that Life Tanks will be focused entirely on healing your body instead of both it and the protective layer outside of it, making it a bit more efficient. While the outer layers of your physical body won’t have external protection, everything beneath your skin will, causing a nasty surprise for the odd fellow who thinks punching you in the face will be effective. The primary downside is that remove a Biosuit tends to be a slower and more painful process, and modifying it will be a bit more tedious. Lucky you, this feature comes with a Modification Table in your Warehouse that will make any adjustments you desire on its own, having a programmable AI that will act accordingly and act as a free set of hands. Post-Jump, the Biosuit acts as an altform and will rest within your Warehouse in a pod, same as a normal suit of Power Armor via Suit Up. This base feature costs 100sp, but for 200sp, the suit seamlessly integrates with your biological form, making it impossible to tell from outward appearance you have any physical augmentations at all. Your physical parts will even be affected by your natural healing ability, letting your own form maintain it with no effort on your part.

How's this look?

Just shitpost on the BBS all day.

mucha lucha
No Honor,No Family,No Tradition ,No Donuts+400 I've watched the show, I know the power levels. I'm not worried.

Rudo free

It’s a Wayof Life! free for Rudo I already know how to wrestle. Although Irish back hold is quite different than this style.
super special finishing move!: turn into a stone tower and body slam them. -200 discounted for Rudo
Part of the mask:El sangriento bastión -200 discounted for Rudo . Lots of red on white teardrop shapes and castle motifs. also the drawback that this says I must take doesn't appear to be listed in the drawback section.
children are Pure, they know who is the strongest -200 I'm an anti-villain with good publicity.
Rulebreaker free for Rudo always be a devious little weasel
magnificent bastard -200 this will come in handy
noble blue Demon -300 but there's always more than one side to everyone.
Glitz over glory -200 I think I still own the rights to my image
The mask free for Rudo white with red drops of blood and castle towers in black , of course, this is quickly getting replaced with varying shades of Violant things to my chroma pack.
Family ,honor, tradition and- free for Rudo Yummy snacks
the scoundrel's rulebook -100 discounted for Rudo this is a great fighting manual and blackmail material in one?! A must buy for everyone who takes this jump.
The plan: no major plans. This is a vacation jump!

>Before jumpchain
>After jumpchain
At least you don't need those Meme war perks.

I'm going bed niggas.
Post suggestions and corrections or just call me a cunt and I'll look them over in the morning.

comfy/10

>Internal Life Tanks
Nice.

Looks great. I love biomechanical armor.

I have seen our resident AI write better posts.

Oh hey, it's the Tumblr Simulator.

>internal "Life Tanks"
I know where I'm putting mine. Giggity.

Go sit in the corner.

Make It Yours [100sp] – Everything in this world has a particular aesthetic to it. The Space Pirates prefer modifications with a crustacean, sometimes rustic look to it. The Galactic Federation prefers simple, cost-efficient military gear. The Chozo armor designs look sleek and efficient despite their age and time sitting in ancient ruins. All Base armor comes with similar designs and styles appropriate to their origin, but perhaps you desire a more...personal touch. You may tailor your power armor or personal modifications to any appearance you desire, so long as its function does not change, and it is obviously still some sort of power armor or modification. Do you prefer something with skulls and crossbones, with a steampunk look? Do you want something simple and nondescript? Or even something of scattered wires and sparks, looking like a broken down machine? The choice is yours.

Jumpers, of what subjects are you generally considered the multiverse's foremost expert?

Do companions ever go through existential crises when they find out they're fictional?

You know you like it.

>spoiler
Yes. Yes this will do nicely. More please. There's just so much to do!

Blacksmithing, swordsmanship and human remodeling

Magical lasers. and probably sex

OC companions, nigga. Also, they're clearly /not/ fictional if they exist.

Demons.

>human remodeling

Is that what they call "mutilation" these days?

Lunar annihilation and accidental snowball harems.
Funny story about that. I kinda offhandedly mentioned that I recognized a lot of canons through fictional works in my world, but there wasn't much fuss about it. Tsundachi and Martel shrugged it off. Ninareth, in typical dragon fashion, just assumed it was merely 'an echo' reaching the mind of several authors across the mulitverse. I have no idea if she's right or not. Vita immediately began bragging about how popular 'her' show was I neglected to mention Nanoha was the protagonist and didn't mind much.

Rion gave the most interesting answer. When I questioned her on this and what she thought, she just smiled and said that just because their experiences were 'fiction' on my Earth, doesn't mean they were any less fake to her, and she's happy she got to experience both the ups and downs of her world and jumpchain. More than that, she thanked me for giving her the power to save and protect others. I might have needed a moment alone, after that.

The only person who didn't take it on the chin was our scientist, Minami. She's been mulling over the multiverse thing since I picked her up, and it only increased her obsession with it. I worry if she's getting increasingly unhinged lately, not helped by the 'Razor Butterflies' she made as an interrogation device for villains using Pym Particles. She never actually use it - the threat was usually enough - but I worry if she's reaching her limit on this jumpchain thing.

>That thought bubble
...Who does that belong to? And who's the demon chick? They don't appear to have a big enough bust to be you.

Gun Magic.

killing things

They just get over it. Things start getting interesting when I bring them to a 'real world' setting and they can confront a version of their 'creators'. Some get disappointed, some get mad and try to murder/punch the people behind their suffering and other simply have a polite conversation.

After all, you're just part of Jumpchan's story as well.

mutilation is just cutting things off or out, human remodeling is when you also install new things.

Giant robot design and construction.

Like Wifi and Lasers?

Chaos.

Okay, let's add "mutilation and disfigurement," because considering your tastes and overall plans for everybody - those words are much more appropriate than "modification."

usually stuff like replacing muscles with motors or hands with modular weapon systems but I think I could swing that kind of thing

No, you can mutilate by adding things, too, so long as the resulting form is aesthetically unappealing. You're thinking of maiming.

That looks like Magik from Marvel. I think that thought bubble may belong to Collosus?

It's from Marvel. Magik's mom is all fretting and worried since her daughter got sucked into Hell. The comic is showing that she's not quite as helpless as her mom thinks she is, having taken to Hell quite nicely after becoming a demon.

The specifics and study of demons is very complex. Very much tied to the mind.

Sitcom trivia.

does this guy looked particularly disfigured to you?

I prefer genetic mods myself, mechanical is usually inefficient for motor control until you get into the "might as well be biology" territory or something like FMA. That being said, I did take a few implants for SPECIAL stats in Fallout, so I can't really judge.

I'm probably going to use the knowledge I have to upgrade them to smaller forms afterwards, Fallout tech is bulky as fuck.

Pic related is one of Bancho's childhood heroes.

Bancho is just a misunderstood artist, not a monster!

Is banchô actually a Tzimisce?

Dakka.

Pantropy. Terraforming is for the weak, the young, or the infirm.

C'mon, lets go build an igloo on a comet and watch the worlds turn from the front yard.

>Spoiler
Oh, I'm totally using this to unnecessarily large pauldrons.
And then I'm going to hide a kick-ass sound system in them.

Baking.

What? I like bread and sweets.

They're not really any more fictional than the rest of the multiverse.

That said, I can imagine a number of them being shocked at the amount of fan art on them that can be found in most modern settings with internet. Raven had a rather funny reaction.

>Raven: By the nine circles, why is there so much?
"I told you not google yourself."
>"Do the people of this world have no sense of decency?"
"Actually, this is pretty tame stuff compared to the darker corners."
>"..."
"Just try not to think about it."
>"Get the camera."
"...Excuse me?"
>"Get the camera! If they're going to be drawing me anyways I /will not/ have them make mistakes about my... size."
"You're going to put a topless picture of yourself out on the internet because they got your cup size wrong?"

You know I'm a bad influence when even my Companions are coming up with Jumper Plans.

Actually, do you have a list of demon options? I thought I remembered you posting it before.

Gil chan is currently on a quest to kill every other version of her in existence and steal their swords for herself.

No 'fakes' allowed.

>implying your fuck-ups would be anywhere near as elegant as Shocker's creations

Yes, actually. That's why when he transforms his systems automatically cover him in a suit of armor, underneath he's a horrific grasshopper-man. There's a very strong element of body horror implicit in Showa-era Kamen Riders that the series only shallowly addresses, that's why things like Kamen Rider Shin or Kamen Rider Amazonz were made, to capitalize on it.

As if rule 34 artists ever give a shit about accuracy anyway.

>mistakes
So are they wider or thinner?

Fem!Gilgamesh? Is that a canon thing now or did you cause it?

Yeah, pantropy is nice. Though I do think there should be a little of both. Modify the world to fit the inhabitants as you modify the inhabitants to fit the world, meet in the middle so it's overall less difficult.

Blacksmithing and all forms of combat (both armed and unarmed, melee and ranged).

Also sex. Make love, not war and all that.

I caused it. Wouldn't be surprised if it showed up soonish.

Alternately, Angelica from Prisma

I generally stress that no, they're not fictional, it's just that somehow their story resonated through the universe and inspired an author who then created a work detailing it. I'm not sure if I actually believe that's true, or if it's just a coping mechanism for when I found a set of novels detailing the history of our world.

I'm kind of surprised she isn't complaining about the Beastiality Boy pics and/or the ones where Starfire grew a dick as part of some weird alien thing.

I happen to be an expert on morality, dispensing justice, screaming, and forming entire armies to go fight evil overlords. It's great.

Vyers took it in stride and said that he was delighted to be considered an entertaining enough characrer for me to pick him, Colress's response was "well, that is likely that someone who think up a story with a character like me somewhere in the multiverse", George de Sand just kind of had a shocked expression, blinked and then smiled and said "How suprising!" and walked off. Lewyn didn't really care but he was thankful that I averted his canon fate started joking about it.

Domon didn't take it well. I thought he'd start shouting and denying it but he just said "okay", walked off, and has been pretty much staring into space for a while.

do you guys seriously not get the Huge gulf between having a type and forcing other people to resemble it?
I'm Bad plans the jumper not bad work the jumper there is a difference
Yeah but combat forms are supposed to be ugly to intimidate your opponents. He's usually like a normal dude
eh,it's what I did to take the power out of having my nudes IRL

It won't help. They draw and/or photoshop live action characters with massive tits too.

To be fair, considering Starfire literally grew into a crystal chrysalis, there's a guy who can put you in a TV with a remote, her father is a variation on Satan, and beast boy is a shapeshifter, not much is out of the realm of possibility.

>Colress
So did you pod him after using a return or did you rules lawyer the pokerman thing?

Also, something, something, Rain.

>I'm Bad plans the jumper not bad work the jumper there is a difference

>implying

Well, he wasn't a companion, but I did break Jack Slash by proving to him that he only existed as a villain in a web novel. Then he Second Triggered... That wasn't fun.

How do D&D Sorcerers discover the spells they know? Or rather, the requirements for casting them.

Do they just suddenly get an intuition to pick up some bat shit, wave their hand in a specific gesture, and chant in a language they don't know?

I'm not adverse to having life /stages/ which require certain environmental features; usually helps keep personal energy requirements down if you let your habitat do some of the work. I admit terraforming can help standardize those, which is good.

That said, anyone who can't transform and bail out in the face of a serious natural disaster or orbital attack is playing chicken with the universe.

Well, there is. A good plan done bad might not be catastrophic- it could just fizzle out. A bad plan done right will almost always result in disaster.

You ever just get inspired to write or draw something? It's about the same way. They just get a need to make new magic, and magic around until it comes out how they want it to.

I podded him. I generally put most of my points into pods and when I get to harvest moon, I'm going to sink my points into blue feathers.

Yeah, but she tries to rise above her animal instincts. /carlos Also, I'd figure she's run into camwhore cosplayers who think the dark, brooding heroine would be fun to play as on her local internet. Or got told about them by Garfield.

/YOU/ try explaining that to her. She's a stubborn little firecracker when she wants to be.

Look, the Teen Titans years were weird, okay? I mean, who honestly lets a group of young adults in an unsupervised tower, asked them to fight crime, and then doesn't expect them to find ways to blow off steam from the stress?

This guy gets it.

They just learn them as natural extensions of the power already flowing through their veins. They just kind of can do it. Their magic is innate, so they just reach out and twist it a brand new way.

Math, psychoanalysis, and The Joestar Secret Technique.

That's hilariously fitting, considering how he triggered in first place.

Oh. Um. Shit. So far my current chain has:

-Demonic Augmentation (Hellfire London)
-Portable Examination Station (Van Helsing)
-Soulbrant (Demon's Souls)
-Plenty of goodies in DS3
-Gouma-Den/Forge (Soul Hackers)
-Demonologist (DMC)
-Rise of Lazarus/Lord of Hell (Doom 2016)
-Demon Background/Eight Deadly Sins (Beelzebub)
-Blooded Background/Crown of Makai (Darkstalkers)
-Digital Devil Saga (just the whole damn jump)
-Adversary Background/Master of the Devil's Yard (Actraiser)
-Demonic Fusion/Demonic Infusion/Dormant Power/Jakyou Manor (SMT)
-Hybrid (Yu Yu Hakusho)
-Demon Background (Unholy Heights) I know, for shame.
-Demon King background (Demon King Daimao) Just fucking end me already
-Demon King Background/Demon Horn Tiara (Maoyuu Hero and Demon King)
-Demon Background (Panty and Stocking)
-Demon Background/Majin Soul (Disgaea)

In terms of flat-out blatant Demon stuff, I picked up that stuff. There's some things I didn't pick like Half-Cambion from Teen Titans or other minor things, but overall there is a shitton of demonic perks I have. On top of that, I have a bunch of perks to summon and experiment with demons, then summoning lifeless variants to use as parts or crafting material.

Demons, yo.

Oh, no disagreement there. Honestly, I'd only ever want to terraform planets for aesthetic purposes. If you're going for sheer practicality, space habitats are the best way to handle it. Maximum living space, easy relocation, and if you design them right they're just as safe as a planetary environment. Slightly safer, in some ways, since there aren't any weather patterns or tectonic activity.

>Plenty of goodies in DS3
Wait, have you already seen the DS3 jump?

Fuck, that Star is cute.

>pic
Wait, is that show still being made? Is anyone making a jump for it?

I remember it being pretty decent from what I saw of it.

Okay, thanks.

So long as you've got an excellent maintenance team (or a self-healing habitat), yeah. Equipment failure is just as indiscriminate as natural disasters, and easier to blame on individuals.

[spoilers]I may or may not have given some advice for items to put in the WIP since I love the hell out of DS3. Too bad I shot myself in the foot and there's TOO MUCH I WANT now.[/spoiler]

That's kind of the point of a second trigger. It has to be similar in kind to the original trigger event, as well as being even more awful.

True. But anyone who doesn't maintain their habitat deserves what they get.

...and apparently I inherited NuBee's penchant for messing up spoiler tags. Just let me die.

I am now imagining the local Veeky Forums's /co/ board reacting to the idea that Raven's big issue with porn of her being that people draw her inaccurately.

And then people wonder if Batman/Superman/Whoever are OK with this attitude.

Yes she is.I recently binge watched the first two seasons so... yeah.

It is still being made. It was renewed for a third season in March. That's probably the only reason I have does something silly like claim it.

It was actually a lot better than I thought it would be at first. It looks pretty cute, but there's enough there besides random hi-jinks to keep a person interested. I'd rate it, not as good as Adventure Time, but way better than Steven Universe. But that's my own personal tastes.

Demons don't die, Red. They just thrown in the pit to suffer more.

>-Demon Background (Unholy Heights) I know, for shame.
>-Demon King background (Demon King Daimao) Just fucking end me already
I don't get it?

>name fag has shit taste

wew lad.

The first one is probably because Unholy Heights is a poorly-written and poorly-received jump, so Red's ashamed of using it. The second is...I don't know, because DKD is something DDAnon made, and he's awful? Or maybe just because Demon King is a harem protagonist position, and Red fears the suffering this will cause her.