Post large, creepy monsters. Bonus points if they are humanoid

Post large, creepy monsters. Bonus points if they are humanoid.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Those things must be really light if they're standing on those tiny feet. A good gust could probably send them flying.

>lol wtf those creepy monsters defy logic

that's the point you mong

diarrhea dump incoming

Fucking christ

Creepy should be simple and off-putting. Someone post good ones that aren't trying too hard.

There is also this which is my own invention. I'm not an artist though. I just drew it because when I homebrew monsters I need to draw them because a monster without a drawing just feels lame.

> I am the grandmaster arbiter of what is and isn't creepy

Fine go back to posting Not!Slenderman #358 then, fuckwit. I was going to dump that polish guy who painted his nightmares of hell but I guess that's not good enough for your elitist ass.

Did something crawl up that humans ass and break out through his skull?

lol asshurt

I like the juxtaposition in this picture.

A featureless and alien being embodies something nonetheless inherently familiar to humanity -- childlike curiosity.

looking for something tall and spindly. preferably a night scene.

closest example for what I'm looking for is but alone and at night would be great.

Very nice, thank you frank.

Its hard to find creepy art that is not try hard. A lot of artist forgets that creepy is distorted normalcy not bizarre and grotesque.

But that's two moose not some spooky mutant moosi. Mooses? Meese?

They may seem harmless at first glance, but delve deep enough and you'll find they're the most gruesome thing in humanoid form around.

Reluctant chuckle.

>Post large, creepy monsters. Bonus points if they are humanoid.
Are you American by chance?

let me tip that for you.

One moose
Two moose

Please delete this picture of my wife how did you get this?

Just because you make up some definition won't make it true nigger.

oh dear christ what

Reminds me of this.
Yes, I know what your picture references. D-don't call me stupid, it hurts my feelings.

Moron!

>body horror can't be creepy

Humbly requesting insects/vermin/giant bugs/plague/locust anything creepy and crawly especially if it makes good use of many legs and eyes aesthetic.

Really rustles my jimmies

Then create another thread daft fucking living pro abortion advertisement.

I thought the request was similar enough that making another thread would only work to dilute content. Especially since this thread has been mostly quiet.

I'm sorry user.

nighty night

This is supposed to be Behemoth, right?

It's supposed to be your mother.

I appreciate this drawing on three different levels.

First of all it's just a giant fucking monster with great look and design, the texture can be best described as slick and it almost evokes a deadspace kind of feel if not for how cleanly created it looks.

On the second level is the body horror aspect. You can feel the jaw stretching all the way to accommodate the front half. The cold floor as the two front legs are pushed down with frightening strength. The mucus dribbling down the chest.

And on the third level i appreciate that the victims look as if they were still alive and struggling. The way one of the legs has his arms positioned as if he were pushing with all his might. The mouth with his arms hanging limply and mouth slightly ajar in despair/resignation.

All in all I really think this is great, exemplary work.

Look at how fluffy (She) is! Say something nice to (her)!

Pants, there I said it.

What? Your mom?

we're getting too much mileage out of that joke in this thread

These things look sick as fuck but I fear they'll look like absolute shit in motion with CG. Like SyFy tier.

Red moose
Blue moose

Fucking nothing in this thread is actually creepy.

You know who else got a lot of mileage?

Alright I'm done.

No mention of Evas, Numidium and God Warriors of Nausicaa?

Basically, yeah. It's a parasite monster.

Why hello there, Melchiah.

Leviathan. is Behemoth.

There's nothing creepy about Numindium. It's just the thought-soul of an entire race distilled and infused into the cosmological embodiment of all-encompassing denial, which just happens to be shaped like a giant robot.

Now, Akulakhan was pretty creepy when you get into just how severely fucked up Dagoth Ur was on the metaphysical level.

OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK

/v/ version.

I want to like this on a "it's so ridiculous it's funny" level
I really want to.
It's cute, but really stupid.

I really need to find a group of players who don't know about furry things. Just to see the look on their faces when I unleash a synx. Looking through furry crap for horror ideas is just a little too easy.